Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' (29958 Views)

No Respect: See The Clothe A Woman Wore To Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by gbishman: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Boy come to Africa and precisely Nigeria and say that. Poor lost soul.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by win3k: 1:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
candlewax:
Can someone remind him that he is a descendant of an African slave
Please complete the statement:

Can someone remind him that he is a descendant of an African slave... with slave mentality till this day!
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
Atigba:

Yes, your ancestors sold his ancestors as slave to the white man.

Because his ancestors were weak... Smh
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Afonja007: 1:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
stanliwise:
so the whites are Angels.
Everyone has their problems, his ranting is irresponsible and totally uncalled for.
if white don't love them selves all white countries won't look almost alike, from Germany to London to Madrid to Vienna all the the same development ,somlians are 99.9percent somlian but till today they 're fighting killing each other's like chicken ,here in Nigeria fulani people can kill 300 farmer's in one day nobody will talk,a Nigerian can become a governor or mayor in any western country but here in Nigeria your called none indigne ,some region in Nigeria said they are born to rule,so let's stop pretending like we don't know what this guy is talking about,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Charly68: 1:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Weed Guy ..your comment look like you lack home training
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by SVC6000: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wad Ap Nigro. I Knw Dis Shit. Yah! Lolipop Shit Ah. ! U Gat Some Drugs. Yah,, U Do Drugs?. U Fucking So Hi ,,,Yu Need A Head Doctor... Nigrooo
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nathayas: 1:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
When Africans love to sit tight on power to oppress, when Africans cannot practice the best form of government (democracy), when Africans eat poo believing it will make them rich, when Africans kill oneother for no good reason, are they not disgusting?

4 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by CodeTemplar: 1:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
tolani4real:

I dont think we are disgusting as he claimed but he has a point...... How will you explain to a non african about the new trend in Nigeria where female pants are using for ritual... just dont know
Black African are disgusting indeed.
They have a serious shell fish in a bucket mentality.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by nextnear(m): 1:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Black American singer Ice JJ has opened up about his feeling towards Africans, whom he regarded as disgusting beings.

The controversial singer made this known via a post on his twitter page, where he berated Africans for being barbaric and serving diverse fake gods

He wrote:

I have no respect for Africa, you guys murdered countless of people because of clans, promote fake gods, promote sex without marriage. What good is there? U are disgusting people!

He then went further to blast black people for not showing love to one another

Black people are literally terrible people they don’t like to see their own people live life. They rather not see u exist.. wanting to fight for no reason because ur in their air space. Wanting to show off for the girls.

https://lailasnews.com/africans-are-disgusting-black-american-singer-ice-jj/

he himself is disgusting, they need to display to him a portrait of Nelson Mandela, to see how wonderfully iconic and globally celeberated an african can be.
God bless Mandela, the only african man celebrated by the whole world even more than any white man.
Am sure he watched his one week funeral ceremony, the whole world gathered at their homes to watch on television, even the world top superpower presidents all gathered at the Stadium in south africa to grace the occasion.
This idiot ice-jj is a common maggot and a maggot is disgusting.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by BlueAir: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ice fish has spoken. Make I just ignore dey go
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by stanliwise(m): 1:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Afonja007:
if white don't love them selves all white countries won't look almost alike, from Germany to London to Madrid to Vienna all the the same development ,somlians are 99.9percent somlian but till today they 're fighting killing each other's like chicken ,here in Nigeria fulani people can kill 300 farmer's in one day nobody will talk,a Nigerian can become a governor or mayor in any western country but here in Nigeria your called none indigne ,some region in Nigeria said they are born to rule,so let's stop pretending like we don't know what this guy is talking about,
The guy isn't saying anything jare.
Seem like you don't know when someone is addressing a issue and when someone is trying to express his disgusting by shaming and making gest.
His last part of his statement was most disgusting and here you blacks see nothing wrong with it. how many times have you seen white talk about white that way.
His statement has some truth but contains alot of hate in it. The way he painted it seem like the so-called white were saint themselves.
Let us dig back into history and fetch out our past and lets see who is worst.
He should have simply address the conditions he dislike in Africa rather than throwing shades at Africans themselves.

2 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by delishpot: 1:28pm On Mar 05, 2019
They have added incest and pedophilia to it sef. It's is dominating Naija as we speak. Fathers raping daughters, neices, sisters, etc, men raping small boys men marrying underage eg Yerima of Zamfara using religion and she has a child already so she is hopeless without a dick in form of husband as cover-up
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by HomeOfMe(f): 1:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Black American singer Ice JJ has opened up about his feeling towards Africans, whom he regarded as disgusting beings.

The controversial singer made this known via a post on his twitter page, where he berated Africans for being barbaric and serving diverse fake gods

He wrote:

I have no respect for Africa, you guys murdered countless of people because of clans, promote fake gods, promote sex without marriage. What good is there? U are disgusting people!

He then went further to blast black people for not showing love to one another

Black people are literally terrible people they don’t like to see their own people live life. They rather not see u exist.. wanting to fight for no reason because ur in their air space. Wanting to show off for the girls.

https://lailasnews.com/africans-are-disgusting-black-american-singer-ice-jj/

I hope he doesn't own a gun? This is the kind of people who go on shooting spree,killing blacks.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by samsard(m): 1:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
tolani4real:

I dont think we are disgusting as he claimed but he has a point...... How will you explain to a non african about the new trend in Nigeria where female pants are using for ritual... just dont know
Follow American news, you'll see mass shootings, racism, history of experimentation on black people, they have waged unnecessary wars and distabilized resource rich nations.
They are just as crooked as every human race

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by labani06(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
he's right woo except the portion the he talked about our religion but apart from that he is damn right
He even mention Village people problems that we are suffering from Chai why Africa.

2 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by jhubril(m): 1:40pm On Mar 05, 2019
TRUTH IS THE BLACK MAN IS HATED PASSIONATELY EVERYWHERE . HE IS REGARDED AS SUBHUMAN AND THE WORLD THINKS HE SHOULD NEVER HAVE EXISTED.

THIS GUY HAS THE GUTS TO SAY THE DAMNING TRUTH ABOUT AFRICA. NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

AFRICA IS CURSED. WELL,MAYBE POSTERITY WILL CHANGE THE NARRATIVE.

3 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by ianq: 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
It is obvious he is fairly dense but quite illetrate.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Temple1288(m): 1:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
princegeo:
Mad man

African rule the world
Obama changed that philosophy

Who knows these fool

Don't you know him?
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by bigiyaro(m): 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
all these sentimental fools castigating this guy for nothing, because the truth is bitter. looking at Nigeria alone reveals the whole truth.

2 Likes

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
I partially agree with him 70%

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by labani06(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
samsard:
Follow American news, you'll see mass shootings, racism, history of experimentation on black people, they have waged unnecessary wars and distabilized resource rich nations.
They are just as crooked as every human race
what would you say about Boko Haram that can kill a thousand aday Niger delta millitant etc all of these are the product of a black man
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Ayobami7(m): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Oshi
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by deleo16(m): 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
I remember Craig David's too that said his music is not for black people
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Kiddovibez(m): 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dis one dont have sence oh

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Mindlesskid: 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2019
Face like wall gheko

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by myseyf(m): 1:59pm On Mar 05, 2019
SmartMugu:
He's just one of the numerous ignorant blacks wasting away on american soil. They know nothing else about nowhere else except their hood.

They call them 'akata' for a reason - their forefathers that were slaves didn't need chains no more because their brains were been psychologically altered by the slave masters to have phobia for their roots and they pass that nonsense onto themselves from generation to generation. A bunch of waste folks with no idea of where they're from.

Ignorant fools.
What's the meaning of AKATA
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by myseyf(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2019
White people don't need to be racist anymore. Self hate black people are doing an excellent job for them.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Chris747: 2:03pm On Mar 05, 2019
Condom #50 and we won't have to b replying fools like dis.... how many have d whites killed in d name of holy war, maintaining peace in areas where dey are fighting for their own interest e.g Libya , Syria ,Vietnam e.t.c. Haba promoting sex without marriage ...my guy I salute ur stupidity At least we haven't legalized Gay's and lesbians yet
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Chris747: 2:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
bigiyaro:
all these sentimental fools castigating this guy for nothing, because the truth is bitter. looking at Nigeria alone reveals the whole truth.

Tell me BTW whites and we black which race have killed more,which race legalizes immortality.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Newboss(m): 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
America is the king of everything he listed there. So he has no point angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shocked That Quality Education "Is Are Sure" In Katsina State / Mary Visuals Drew Williams Uchemba And His Mother, Presents The Portraits To Him / Singer Jidenna Visits The New Afrika Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.