Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,437 members, 7,846,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' (29948 Views)

No Respect: See The Clothe A Woman Wore To Her Friend's Wedding Ceremony / Halima Abubakar, Your Bleached Skin Looks So Disgusting - Fans Blast Actress / “I Have No Respect For Africa, You Are Disgusting People“ –black American Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
tolani4real:

I dont think we are disgusting as he claimed but he has a point...... How will you explain to a non african about the new trend in Nigeria where female pants are using for ritual... just dont know

You are part of the problem if you believe in that fallacy. Since the elections are almost over, how many of those cases have you read about?
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by senrino(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
Another wasted sperm that doesn't know his history... Smh for him
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Neddyogu(m): 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
Who's this ice fish?
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by westjoy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
Can someone remind him that he is a descendant of an African slave[/quote]

If the guy trace his roots, he will definitely know where his coming from, never sell your peoples out cheap
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by boomssey(f): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
Shibaraba:
This is why I love american doctors. They foresaw his madness and braced his teeth. Else with all his ranting I'm sure by now he must have lost all his teeth.

Anyway his parents were Africans. He had good examples to learn about the nasties he spoke about.Rada rada
roflmao
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by akoaki(m): 3:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
Africans don't like to be told what they are. Like being in denial.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by sanpipita(m): 4:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lots of ppl feeling offended but fact is he didn't lie, Africa is a very disgusting place especially zoo called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by musicwriter(m): 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
AmiciLord:
I wonder why African-Americans hate Africans. They hate Africans more than the Caucasians do.

Blacks are terrible people. We really are not far from the devil.

When you train your puppies to matured dogs, you train them do do what you want. So once the slave ships landed in America, the first thing the slave master did was to begin brainwashing his slaves with a type of education that made them hate their motherland. You can't control someone who knows his/her history.

Blacks are not terrible people but here in Africa, we also get the type of education that makes us not realize that African-Americans are our lost brothers and sisters. This's why you'll never see a course in an African school studying African-Americans as our offshoot. In fact, the system had worked so well that history, which is supposed to be a very important subject in African schools is actually ridiculed.

White people had to do this to remain in control. Its called divide and rule, and it was developed by Europeans a long time ago to control people.

Having said that, be informed there're many African-Americans who have gone beyond the education imposed on them and such people do love Africa. There're African-Americans that are more African than most Africans. Over here, some Africans too, like myself understand the game and do love African-Americans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Magnuschase: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Yeah right. You're irrelevant and your opinion is trash talk.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by stephenundu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2019
we have to find sense out of this nonsense he said... if you know you know
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Triniti(m): 4:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
Africans both home and abroad has being skinning this negro alive, you need to check his twitter handle and see first hand insults being thrown at him.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Rexnegro(m): 5:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
omooba969:

What do you think is responsible for it?
basically our mentality and the awkward way of doing things
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by ylaa(f): 5:35pm On Mar 05, 2019
see this mistake of amadioha
thunder fire you
if you were in africa, Nigeria to be precise,
your life for better pass as
e be now. see this third class nonentity

goldcoinhub:
A Black American singer Ice JJ has opened up about his feeling towards Africans, whom he regarded as disgusting beings.

The controversial singer made this known via a post on his twitter page, where he berated Africans for being barbaric and serving diverse fake gods

He wrote:

I have no respect for Africa, you guys murdered countless of people because of clans, promote fake gods, promote sex without marriage. What good is there? U are disgusting people!

He then went further to blast black people for not showing love to one another

Black people are literally terrible people they don’t like to see their own people live life. They rather not see u exist.. wanting to fight for no reason because ur in their air space. Wanting to show off for the girls.

https://lailasnews.com/africans-are-disgusting-black-american-singer-ice-jj/

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by omooba969(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rexnegro:

basically our mentality and the awkward way of doing things

The black man's brain is not as developed as the white man's...QED. smiley

Do you reckon?
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by planetx: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
musicwriter:

When you train your puppies to matured dogs, you train them do do what you want. So once the slave ships landed in America, the first thing the slave master did was to begin brainwashing his slaves with a type of education that made them hate their motherland. You can't control someone who knows his/her history.

Blacks are not terrible people but here in Africa, we also get the type of education that makes us not realize that African-Americans are our lost brothers and sisters. This's why you'll never see a course in an African school studying African-Americans as our offshoot. In fact, the system had worked so well that history, which is supposed to be a very important subject in African schools is actually ridiculed.

White people had to do this to remain in control. Its called divide and rule, and it was developed by Europeans a long time ago to control people.

Having said that, be informed there're many African-Americans who have gone beyond the education imposed on them and such people do love Africa. There're African-Americans that are more African than most Africans. Over here, some Africans too, like myself understand the game and do love African-Americans.
True that, and also one of the reason why the Western media always show Africa in a bad light is to reinforce that self hatred in the black diaspora.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Uncle ruckus comes to mind,lol

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by musicwriter(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
planetx:
True that, and also one of the reason why the Western media always show Africa in a bad light is to reinforce that self hatred in the black diaspora.

Everything about European culture works for the purpose of world domination; including media, religion, education, language, politics, charity, business, name it.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
The guy come ur page come post this nonsense?
One idiot go im post go copy am,then come post am for nairaland
Una come here gather mouth dey abuse
Una no abuse the idiot we go look for the stupid post
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by freethinker420(m): 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
broke bastard...he's doing this for cheap attention...
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by freethinker420(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
DBlackCeazer:

boondocks Fan spotted cool
DBlackCeazer:

boondocks Fan spotted

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
his brain has been iced jharey.

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by SmartMugu: 2:19am On Mar 06, 2019
myseyf:

What's the meaning of AKATA

AKATA = Cotton picker , the the job of the slaves back then on the plantation and some of them still think Iike the slaves were conditioned to think to avoid escaping back to where they came from.
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by codemaniacs: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2019
zz

1 Like

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Pidginwhisper: 8:02am On Mar 06, 2019
codemaniacs:

myseyf don't mind "smartmugu"... akata means panther (or cat)... it became popular during the black panther movement in the U.S.
Well he's right, You're also right
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by codemaniacs: 8:38am On Mar 06, 2019
zz
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Pidginwhisper: 8:41am On Mar 06, 2019
codemaniacs:

his not right... his trying to create division between black americans and Africans..
Who?

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by codemaniacs: 8:44am On Mar 06, 2019
zz
Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Pidginwhisper: 8:46am On Mar 06, 2019
codemaniacs:

smartmugu, the OP and NL angry angry angry angry

Re: IceJJFish: 'Africans Are Disgusting, I Have No Respect For Africa' by Nostradamus: 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Afonja007:
if white don't love them selves all white countries won't look almost alike, from Germany to London to Madrid to Vienna all the the same development ,somlians are 99.9percent somlian but till today they 're fighting killing each other's like chicken ,here in Nigeria fulani people can kill 300 farmer's in one day nobody will talk,a Nigerian can become a governor or mayor in any western country but here in Nigeria your called none indigne ,some region in Nigeria said they are born to rule,so let's stop pretending like we don't know what this guy is talking about,
the only truth in this thread. Hypocritical africans pretending as if that guy is lying,indeed Africans are the greatest hypocrites on god's green earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song / Seyi Awolowo Signs ONE Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Ivie Okujaye Is Pregnant Again, Rocks Her Baby Bump In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.