Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos (552 Views)

Huge Python Killed In Ore, Ondo State (Pictures) / Huge Python Delivering Money In Zimbabwe (Video) / Trapped Manatee Caught And Butchered In Bayelsa By Residents. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by dainformant(m): 10:03am On Mar 05, 2019
A python which was said to have been a problem for residents of Aba, Abia state, has been killed.

According to Facebook user Samuel, the huge reptile was killed after invading a compound in his locality.

It was gathered that a neighbour spotted the python before raising an alarm which led to the mobilization of youths in the area.

The snake was hunted down and finally killed by the residents.

Sharing pictures of the slain animal on Facebook, Samuel revealed that he thought all the killing of snakes which he usually sees on social media are fake till he witnessed one.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-left-shocked-after-huge-python-was-killed-by-residents-in-abia-photos.html

Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by SoftP(m): 10:05am On Mar 05, 2019
Lala's mood right now

2 Likes

Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by Larryfest(m): 10:06am On Mar 05, 2019
Commander in Chief snakes republic food don dey available....
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 05, 2019
See snake
See peppersoup
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by peteruuu(m): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2019
Lala Issa goal grin
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by lilianofentse(f): 10:43am On Mar 05, 2019
Lalasticlacla
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by PDPBOY(m): 7:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Fp material,lala do the needful
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 05, 2019
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is wrong from all angles....

You guys could have simply call the animal control department and they will get it back to the wild...

We are losing our wonderful species of animals to Egusi soup, Asun... pepper soup...

So bad.... Poor python sad

Don't bother to quote me!!! ¶¶

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by spyglaxx: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
K
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This is wrong from all angles....

You guys could have simply call the animal control department and they will get it back to the wild...

We are losing our wonderful species of animals to Egusi soup, Asun... pepper soup...

So bad.... Poor python sad

Don't bother to quote me!!! ¶¶

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've quoted you.

I'm in my house, comman beat me angry
Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ishilove:

I've quoted you.

I'm in my house, comman beat me angry

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It is look I will continue to look at you...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Left Shocked After Huge Python Was Killed By Residents In Abia. Photos by Ishilove: 6:25am On Mar 06, 2019
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It is look I will continue to look at you...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

grin

(1) (Reply)

Best VPN To Stream Netflix Through Fire TV? / How To Install Cable Satellite Dish - Newbie Guide / Dendritic Metallic Nanostructures For Fuel Cell Have Good Performance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.