Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) (4901 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Monickers And Their Characters / Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas / Nairaland Romance Section Guys That Got Game :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2010
Rymzo:

We hereby establish a club called "NRSC" comprising d following executives 4 nw which is subjected to ammendments
President - 190
Vice President - marhoski
Gen. Sec. - inked_nerd
Financial Sec - Gabry
Treasurer - mobbo444
Spokesman - Mr Cork
Displinarian - Jay Bee
We plead everyone to please identify urself and be a member to make it d largest romance club in d world.
Eligibility (Jambites,Undergraduates,graduates,lectures,business men and women etc)

IT WILL ROCK THIS WAY
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by babyme1(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2010
Thanks my VP. kiss kiss
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by InkedNerd(f): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2010
baby.me:

Thanks my VP. kiss kiss

No problem.

Marhoski:

IT WILL ROCK THIS WAY

Interesting line up LOL
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Marhoski, please try to be courteous to the members of the club. If you don't like what she asked you, either ignore her or go away. There is no need to tell her to shut up.
you shut up, thats no way to talk to ur vice president angry angry
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2010
yeah ink i tell u, it really makes sense that way grin
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by InkedNerd(f): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2010
Marhoski:

you shut up, thats no way to talk to your vice president angry angry

You are NOT my vice president. Please, can you stop being so rude? I didn't tell you to shut up so why are you doing that to me? I'm gonna tell you something my father used to tell me. . .  "Respect is a two way street. In order to get some, you gotta give some". You can't expect me to respect you when you've just disrespected me. Since you want to be VP so  bad, what kind of example would that be showing to members?
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by 1103(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2010
[size=13pt]President - marhoski
Vice President -  Inked_nerd
Gen. Sec. - babymi/Mr.BrownJay (1st come 1st serve)
Financial Sec - 190
Treasurer - mobbo444
Spokesman - omolola1
Displinarian - Mukina2 (so she can ban me incase i steal money)
chief whip- iice.
Messanger-- Mr.Cork
Driver-- Dobobodo
[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

You are NOT my vice president. Please, can you stop being so rude? I didn't tell you to shut up so why are you doing that to me? I'm gonna tell you something my father used to tell me. . .  "Respect is a two way street. In order to get some, you gotta give some". You can't expect me to respect you when you've just disrespected me. Since you want to be VP so  bad, what kind of example would that be showing to members?
^^ hey shat up aint an insult, just a slang meaning hope u re gud grin grin
nd i dont want to be vp so bad, just want to make here rock angry
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 31, 2010
@Inked_Nerd
Ur Excellency,since u are pilotin d affairs of d club 4 nw and it seems u are ok wit d excos cuz 4 nw u hv d final say,why nt summon 4 an executive meeting immediately,after which u summon a general meetin,lets start 4rm sumwhere. We, d floor members wil like 2 see d agenda 4 meeting pls. Over 2u ur Excellency
-190-:

baby have u seen me this morning.~whr are your manners these days~ angry angry
@190,pls we dnt want dis nonsense here,i gues both of u hv fons,so u can text or kul her and discus ur private 4 urselves or beta do dat in ur thread. Ur Excellency,wat do u tink?
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by 1103(f): 10:45am On Aug 31, 2010
@190,pls we dnt want dis nonsense here,i gues both of u hv fons,so u can text or kul her and discus your private 4 urselves or beta do dat in your thread. your Excellency,wat do u tink?

Its ok, Im cool,Its OK,
so who's gonna be the presido~ grin
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by babyme1(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

Vice President -  Inked_nerd
Gen. Sec. - baby.me/Mr.BrownJay (1st come 1st serve)
Financial Sec - 190
Treasurer - mobbo444
Spokesman - omolola1
Displinarian - Mukina2 (so she can ban me incase i steal money)
chief whip- iice.
Messanger-- Mr.Cork
Driver-- Dobobodo
[/size]

cheesy cheesy
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

[size=13pt]President - marhoski  wink
Vice President -   inked_nerd  undecided
Financial Sec - 190
Treasurer - mobbo444
Spokesman - omolola1
Displinarian - Mukina2 (so she can ban me incase i steal money)  grin grin grin grin
chief whip- iice.
Messanger-- Mr.Cork
Driver-- Dobobodo
[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by InkedNerd(f): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2010
Rymzo:

@Inked_Nerd
your Excellency,since u are pilotin d affairs of d club 4 nw and it seems u are ok wit d excos cuz 4 nw u hv d final say,why nt summon 4 an executive meeting immediately,after which u summon a general meetin,lets start 4rm sumwhere. We, d floor members wil like 2 see d agenda 4 meeting pls. Over 2u your Excellency@190,pls we dnt want dis nonsense here,i gues both of u hv fons,so u can text or kul her and discus your private 4 urselves or beta do dat in your thread. your Excellency,wat do u tink?

Thanks you. First and foremost, we need to let everyone know what the main objective of this club is and we intend of going about accomplishing our goals as a club. We also need to increase membership, and establish a list of current members. After we're done those things then we can go about trying to elect a president.

Marhoski:

^^ hey shat up aint an insult, just a slang meaning hope u re gud grin grin
nd i dont want to be vp so bad, just want to make here rock  angry

Hehehe, it was a typo. Besides, people will vote then we'll see who is officially the president and VP.
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by MOBO444(f): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2010
Just thinking that this club may need a freelance committee that will be monitoring all its executive member so none of them will step out of line (most especially the black female of the committee), more like the CBN monitoring the banks, or the EFCC monitoring the Nigeria citizen.
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2010
presidents speech @ 6:30 pm today.
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by babyme1(f): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2010
Inked when are we kicking off the campaign? I wanna be ur campaign manager  cool
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by InkedNerd(f): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2010
baby.me:

Inked when are we kicking off the campaign? I wanna be your campaign manager  cool

You are not officially my campaign manager. We can begin once Rymzo returns. We need to have an official election with someone trust worthy to watch over the election.

Marhoski:

presidents speech @ 6:30 pm today.

Marhoski, you CAN'T just make yourself president. This isn't a dictatorship.
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:52am On Aug 31, 2010
lets the polls begin @ acting v.p inked_nerd
nd NO RIGGING,
ONE MAN ONE VOTE
ONE WOMAN ONE VOTE
ONE PIKIN ONE VOTE
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by 1103(f): 10:54am On Aug 31, 2010
@VP,
Please no one is answerin me,
how much do we have in this club,
I need access to this club's financial accounts,
i want to be the sole-signatory to this account, God help you all if una wake up meet una money for that bank
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2010
PDP NRSC
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by babyme1(f): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2010
@190 this is not NAIJA but NAIRALAND. U sure can't get close to the purse!!!!
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by InkedNerd(f): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

@VP,
Please no one is answerin me,
how much do we have in this club,
I need access to this club's financial accounts,
i want to be the sole-signatory to this account, God help you all if una wake up meet una money for that bank

We haven't finished doing our background check on you before you can start handling funds
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2010
@ members dont forget, tune in to the NRSC official page @ 6:30pm CENTRAL AFRICAN TIME
for the presidential speech.
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Omolola1(f): 10:59am On Aug 31, 2010
-190-:

Vice President -  Inked_nerd  cheesy
Financial Sec - 190
Treasurer - mobbo444
Spokesman - omolola1
Displinarian - Mukina2 (so she can ban me incase i steal money)  grin  grin  grin  grin
chief whip- iice.  cool
Messanger-- Mr.Cork
Driver-- Dobobodo
[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by babyme1(f): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

We haven't finished doing our background check on you before you can start handling funds

I have the necessary info on him,n VP he is not to be trusted with cash
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2010
@omolola take ur time o angry
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by 1103(f): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2010
baby.me:

@190 this is not NAIJA but NAIRALAND. U sure can't get close to the purse!!!!
Inked_Nerd:

Okay but im the only person eligible for this~
check out my credentials,Graduated with a 2.1 @ the age of 17 from toronto university,
did my ican @ the age of 18 and currently working @ CBN Nigeria.
I should hold that financial post for this nairaland club~
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by InkedNerd(f): 11:03am On Aug 31, 2010
baby.me:

I have the necessary info on him,n VP he is not to be trusted with cash

Chai!!! Not good, not good at all. We must look for other alternatives for 190.

[size=25pt]
Vote for Inked_Nerd[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2010
hhhmmm,
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by 1103(f): 11:07am On Aug 31, 2010
Chai!!! Not good, not good at all. We must look for other alternatives for 190.

[size=13pt]Rubbish.
I alone accounted for the 25billion naira access bank needed 2 survive the soludo's recession~
I can be trusted,I need this financial post.

I have the credentials,check out my financial records with CBN Nigeria,

it would be more money to this club should i be given this post else, i would have to settle for the original sec.general already listed to me!
[/size]
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 31, 2010
@Ur Excellency
I cant seem 2 see Mama g & Mr Cork here on d floor,cld u pls find them 4 us lets knw if our excos are actualy 2geda? Again,it seems u missed sometin in dat ur reply concernin d objective of d club,mayb u shld review it. We also want u 2 pls tel us wat is d motto,d headquaters and time 4 d meeting and d venue. Meanwhile,am supportin d club with
Re: NAIRALAND ROMANCE/S.EX CLUB! (check Out D Executives) by Marhoski(m): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2010
goodbye mi members, i have to go prepare my speech. 6:30 pm, be there, i will be there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / I Want To Meet Mukina2 / Meeting A Lagos Based Female Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.