Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? (608 Views)

What To Say To Your Girlfriend When She Feels You Don't Love Her / Do I Love Her(secret Lovers) / Short Short Story: Why Can't I Go To Europe Like Other Men Of My Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? by Omalee(f): 12:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
This Story is for mature mind, it's an excerpt from my blog post

told my boss that the MTB girl has been disturbing asking to see me, she said why not if I can, so that evening I decided to take her call and we agreed to meet up that evening.

I met her at the bus stop close to my office and she drove us to her house, which was where we agreed for the 'private meeting ',we got into her apartment, it was a nicely made mini duplex sparesly furnished ,the beautiful milk coloured curtains fitted well with the couch, I took in the whole apartment in a second .

She took me to a seat and excused herself so she can tidy up,munites later she came out with two glasses of wine and offered me one, I took it and we made a toast to great partnership.

We talked about everything,work,family,circle of friends, state of the country etc, we drank our wine and munched the fried chicken she brought ,I waited for her to say something about business deal or proposal but nothing of such came up throughout our conversation.

It was a little over 11 pm when I stood up to go but she refused, she said the estate she lived has a common gateway that get locked by 11pm that it'd be a bit risky going out very late and pleaded with me to spend the night. It was a Friday and there's no work the next day, so why not? I told myself to relax and enjoy the new environment and company I had.

See full story here
http://www.omaleeblog.com/2018/11/why-cant-ivy-understand-that-i-dont.html?m=1
Re: Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
I'm out...Mayb d nxt person will click d link
Re: Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? by Omalee(f): 1:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
sherylbakky:
I'm out...Mayb d nxt person will click d link

But it's not for everybody
Re: Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Omalee:

But it's not for everybody
Yes, as a mature minded person, who should be adequately informed abt any issue before contributing, i knw its not for me n that's exactly y I leave it to others...Don't think I've said anything bad or wrong...Av I?
Re: Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? by Desmondum: 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2019
If u fit send us data make we use am click d link, u go see say every1 na dat mature mind wey u write
Re: Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? by Yide10(f): 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
OK, the mature mind that wrote this ...Do u expect us to click that link or what?

(1) (Reply)

[night Story]the Hijab Angel - Episode One / Hunger #freesowore (an Apocalyptic Short Story) / To Rent A Girlfriend. A Story By Lovat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.