Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

What To Say To Your Girlfriend When She Feels You Don't Love Her - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What To Say To Your Girlfriend When She Feels You Don't Love Her (574 Views)

Do I Love Her(secret Lovers) / Rebecca Anderson: My First Love, Her Sunset And My First Heart Break / Why Can't Ivy Understand That I Don't Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Say To Your Girlfriend When She Feels You Don't Love Her by adaezeh126(f): 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Girlfriends are the light of any boy’s life. For him, she is someone he can confide in, feel loved by, and someone he can call a best friend. But what if all your attempts to love her isn’t replied?

Feeling like someone we love the most does not care about us is the worst feeling ever. But with a bit of effort from you, you can make that feeling go away for good.
As a good boyfriend, you need to do these steps on what to say when your girlfriend thinks you don’t care.
1. I Am Here For You Forever And Always
2. I Have Never Met Someone As Special As You And Thank God You Are My Girlfriend!
3. I’ve Been Searching For Years For A Girl Like You And I’ll Do Whatever I Can To Keep You By My Side
4. Use the Tinder Pickup Lines That Will Make Her Crazy for You
5. I Want You To Know That You Always Have My Heart
6. It Kills Me To See You This Sad, What Can I Do?
7. Don’t Be Insecure, You Know How Much I Love You
8. I’m Sorry If I Have Not Made It Clear How Much I Love You, I Will Do Better
9. I’m Sorry I Made You Feel That Way.
10. I Feel So Bad Because You Feel That I Do Not Care About You
11. I Am So Grateful For You And I Want To Keep You In My Life
12. I Will Always Come Back To You
13. I Can Never Resist You
14. You Are Unique And You Are Mine Which Makes Me So Happy
15. I Love Hanging Out With You
16. Even In Silence, I Want You To Know That I Care About You
17. I Can Feel Your Pain So I Want To Make You Feel Better
18. I Care About You And Your Well Being
19. You Are My Person And There’s No Smile Better Than Your Smile Which is Why I Want To Make You Happy Everyday
20. I Will Try With All Of My Strength To Make You Feel My Love
21. I Can’t Compare You With Anyone, You Are A Goddess.
22. Please Just Talk To Me. There’s Nothing Better Than Hearing Your Voice.
23. I Love Every Part Of You Which Is Why I Care So Much About How You Are Doing
24. I Will Always Try To Be Better For You Because I Can’t Afford to Lose You
25. Say Things To Say to A Girl Over Text to Make Her Smile
26. I Never Want Someone More Than I Want You In My Life
27. I Never Felt This Strongly For Someone Which Is Why I Will Always Protect You
28. My Instinct To Protect You Is Swelling Deep Inside Of Me
29. You Are A Magnificent Person And I Want To Protect The Light Within You
30. Don’t Forget That You Are The Most Important Person In My Life
31. Did I Do Something To Make You Feel That Way?
32. I Am Yours Always. Please Remember That.

(1) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / Pastor Segun / I Loved A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.