Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,315 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA (63908 Views)

Career Advice Needed. Remain In Dubai Or Accept An Employment Offer In Berlin? / Banks Turning Female Marketers To Sexual Slaves – Senator Ayo Akinyelure / Obinna Ebirim, Doctor Works As Kitchen Assistant In UK To Make Extra Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Sunbellar: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
It will never be well with your village people!

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by selfmade22: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2019
Somebody 4rm d west says if ppl like obinna leaves....., Economy will collaspe, IGBO AMAKA grin

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by GoodMuyis(m): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
gbagyiza:

I really understand your point of view, n truly u r correct. But I also think that d guy should give it a trial, he may be lucky it works for him. His plans n strategy may just favoured him. Let us keep trying, I believe that someday it will work.

The guy does need a trial but I am sure that he put his plan when he will succeed. In 2004, friends might be laughing at how stupid seun was to create a discussion forum at the age when the internet is just waking up in Nigeria and the majority have to leave their home to access the internet, but see how big it has become.

People like Obinna are what Africa need

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Zzyy(m): 9:08pm On Mar 05, 2019
Ooo

Thief
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by matrixme(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
May God not allow our village people to open our long forgotten case file. I knew of a couple that having spent their lives abroad as a diasporan Nigerian, decided to relocate back to the east as they were inspired by God.
The pepper that was shown them back home ehn, they ran back faster than satan could sneeze. True life story.

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
By the time Buhari fully unleash his next level agenda come may 2019,he will run back to the US with a refugee visa

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Isoduwa(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
KDK:
This one is making same mistake some of us made when UK still had her doors open to Nigerians that schooled there. My prayer is for him not to regret his action like some of us do. undecided

Old man �� enter house �
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Bluffly: 9:24pm On Mar 05, 2019
KDK:
This one is making same mistake some of us made when UK still had her doors open to Nigerians that schooled there. My prayer is for him not to regret his action like some of us do. undecided
Most of you in that category were looking for salary. In his own case he had a vision and passion which is already growing.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Chukwunadindu: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Asian jail is better than kirikiri! grin grin

LexngtonSteele:
Kai... at least this one's permanent address isn't a jail in Asia.

Thank the living Jesus! This is a miracle. Sign of maybe Rapture!

MIT.... i salute! cool
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Guyman02: 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Igbos are about to run things in Nigeria, they don't depend on FG. watch out, instead of fighting them we need to learn a lot from them

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Brave decision. Wait until criminals sorry kidnappers SARS welcome you.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sakamaje:
If he has green card he can always go back in case things don't work out.
lolz
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Ugosample(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2019
He knows what he is doing

You need to know what you want in life and go for it.

I wish him all the best

The same way people leave well paying and slush jobs in Nigeria to go abrosd that is uncertain, foreign based Nigerians leave the known to come back to Nigeria that od uncertain

is for one to know what he wants and go for it!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by cattylove7(f): 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Handsome dude www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by cattylove7(f): 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2019
Handsome dude he looks like a black American www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by IkpuMmadu: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
I love igbos
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Kagawa10: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
The contents stated otherwise. In fact the news report was all about introducing us to him than anything else. Yeye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by RexTramadol1: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
I believe in this project

I fit assist sef
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by LZAA: 9:45pm On Mar 05, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

MIT.... i salute! cool
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
Intelligent dude. Good luck to him on this endeavour.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by kechywillz(m): 9:49pm On Mar 05, 2019
I wouldn't think the second time to accept what will change my generations life forever,we wey dey here dey plan run come there,u wan come here wey no get hope
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2019
KDK:
grin grin grin you guys are mean but real

That's what he is.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by lereinter(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
I see him joining politics

then you will hear jingles like am a mit graduate, best student bla bla bla and still lose and later compensate him with SA appointment

misplaced
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Martinez39(m): 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2019
grin He never see chomchin. Most people that grew up abroad are detached from the tough realities of the average Nigerian. Okay o.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2019
Innoxxacs:
He surely has a plan

that is the key.. he surely knows that ythe western world is saturated with techies and quite lots of innovations that he stand a slim chance to beat them UNLESS he go into a developing space like Africa. build his own start up and create lots of opportunities for would be students cum inventors alike and that will pivot him to comepete with the established guys like Tesla, Apple, etc.. I tell you.. Africa is the deal but we people living here doesn't see that opportunity because we lack vision and basic instinct to see them around...

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by teekay213(m): 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
LexngtonSteele:

MIT.... i salute! cool
why do you name your moniker Lex Steele?
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Vivianagoja(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
When village people are on top ur mata
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Uptown7(m): 10:47pm On Mar 05, 2019
JamaicanLove:
Welcome back fool
Harsh
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by CyberWolf: 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2019
Someone that shell is already sponsoring his startup.. in few years, he’d become a $ billionaire.. Kudos bro!! Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Nigerfine2: 10:52pm On Mar 05, 2019
SetZ:
Your village people at work
And am afraid its too late for you

But if you can read this please fast for 40days and night then re think your decision because hell is no place for handsome Christians
if only u know the opportunity in rural .. developing nations. I'm in the states and preparing to be a leader too down in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by lorenzos1: 11:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
He is probably from a wealthy home... Else his parents would have advised him against it.
Re: Obinna Ukwuani Returns To Nigeria After Turning Down Job Offer In USA by Chriszeta87(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
Quite inspirational. If only Africans can be this focused on the development of Africa. Sadly he didn't get partnership from Nigerian hanks. But bank if Rwanda has keyed in to develop young Rwandans.. The way Rwanda is focused on technology is amazing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Nigerian Man Become A US Soldier As He Completes His Training (Photos) / Will Salary Be Paid During This Lockdown Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.