Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze (19177 Views)

Baudex Vs Eldee / Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! / U Think U Ve Got D Myth And Skillz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2010
rhymz and goggles now both of u should just stop it, or i will ban both of u, this is eldee's diss by rhymstein not 2 of u
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rhymz(m): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2010
04kaa:

rhymz and goggles now both of u should just stop it, or i will ban both of u, this is eldee's diss by rhymstein not 2 of u
. . .guy no vex jare! Just that sometimes one has to put some of these kids that prowl the net and write shiit to sb, thinking everyone is their equal. Personally, I don't ve any beef with even Eldee, am sure homey knows this is all joke and shitts. . .but for this kid, google or whatever to take it as a personal cross to diss back whoever says anything abt Eldee is plain daft and that is why I want to let her know that just becoz she is a female it does not give her the monopoly of yelling curses on the net. . .for her mind she go diss me, I go just bone, say wetin happen na, she no even intelligent sef. . .scheeew. . I go stop if she learn to be civil as well. Eldee is not my enemy and honestly, besides the fact that he can be overbearing at times, I like he and the other guy, Sauron comments but that is not to say one can't go against his opinion. But if dumbos wants to take shiits serious and act like sb is dissing her grandpa, then I say lay it on.
Sorry jare my Oga. . Hehehehe
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 1:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
Oh my freaking daaayyyzzz . . . I avoid the net for a week and this is what happens??
Are you bleeping having a laugh?? ?? ?? ??

Seriously, I've not even listened to the track but damn. . . reading the comments and WOW!!!
So y'all roaches needed a a retard to do a diss song to air you grievances against me.

Tired of the tyranny?? Dude bullying you is my job, don't you get it??
Like seriously . . . I won't stop till y'all release a mixtape.
This is way too much fun . . . I can't even believe it stopped at four pages, maybe you should change the title to Eldee Recommends and watch it hit Home Page in an hour.

Even niggas I don't know are ovulating over me, I feel blessed.
Lemme go listen to the song itself, Lord help yo if it's wack.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by googles: 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
yay !!! the thread has been unlocked ***dances terry gee's alanta***

just wen i was about to reply that three headed Cerberus. . . they locked the damn thread  angry
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
@googles and Krayola

I know I said I won't reply, but I feel like I owe you guys because I wasn't online and you guys were dealing with these roaches.
I'll set up a poll or sumn cheesy cheesy
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by googles: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2010
eldee:

@googles and Krayola

I know I said I won't reply, but I feel like I owe you guys because I wasn't online and you guys were dealing with these roaches.
I'll set up a poll or sumn cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

'twas actually fun lighting the gay boy's balls with candle cheesy

galaboi spoilt the whole thing by locking the thread
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
My dayzz . . . this is the second wackest diss track on NL ever (you tried, but you can't outwack Benjamz) grin grin

I heard the song and all I wanted was the beat . . .
And could you please pronounce English words properly, 'toush me', 'assident', 'giving you haids', 'D.B. Harro' . . .

Erm . . .do you like speak pidgin with an Brooklyn accent??

Wow and don't let's talk abot your wack lines 'your head don scatter but you won't be Don King', 'what you call your hair is a septic tank'??
I underestimated your stupidity. . . can't believe anyone is telling me to do a reply for this.
Hehehe . . . so in your mind you did mulities with 'you experience eja[b]c[/b]ulation by mas[b]t[/b]urbation'??

You're wack man . . . I'm disappointed in you.

And yeah . . . who the eff is Amaze??
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2010
eldee:

My dayzz . . . this is the second wackest diss track on NL ever (you tried, but you can't outwack Benjamz) grin grin

I heard the song and all I wanted was the beat . . .
And could you please pronounce English words properly, 'toush me', 'assident', 'giving you haids', 'D.B. Harro' . . .

Erm . . .do you like speak pidgin with an Brooklyn accent??

Wow and don't let's talk abot your wack lines 'your head don scatter but you won't be Don King', 'what you call your hair is a septic tank'??
I underestimated your stupidity. . . can't believe anyone is telling me to do a reply for this.
Hehehe . . . so in your mind you did mulities with 'you experience eja[b]c[/b]ulation by mas[b]t[/b]urbation'??

You're wack man . . . I'm disappointed in you.

And yeah . . . who the eff is Amaze??
I guess this post is the reply to the diss track. Lmaoo
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 2:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
Genuflect:

I guess this post is the reply to the diss track. Lmaoo

Nah . . . I'm not doing a reply, I'll just discipline him for making such a stupid move.
From now, I'll triple the tyranny he's crying about.

Dunno why these weaklings didn't advice him properly, now Javalove is still on my good terms and he'll prolly laugh behind his back.

Saying he'll pay me in full?? Can his family outbid the law firms??
I claim to be a ladies man?? On the same thread that a couple of chics are showing me love.
Wackstein is a lame joke jare.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 3:09pm On Sep 06, 2010
ElDEE THE DUNCE, ALL TALK BUT NO ACTION , YOU ARE A DISSAPOINTMENT TO HIPHOP IF U CANT REPLY,, SCARED BABAY, CHICKEN PO PO PO,, WE WANT DRAMA, MAKE A FCCCUKIN POLL AND REPLY,, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN KEEP IT AT THAT AND DONT CHICKEN OUT, REMEMBER THE RAZOR VS O4KA BATTLE, IT WAS FOR FUN, EVEN LALABOI VS BENJAMS, ELDEE ITS UR TURN NOW, ARE U GOING TO BE A MAN ABOUT IT ? grin grin OR U WILL CHICKEN OUT LIKE RUGGEDYBABA DID TO DEATHBLOW, ELDEE THE DUNCE, grin grin grin
NAIRALANDERS EARNESTLY ASK FOR DRAMA grin grin grin DISS DISS DISS grin grin ;

@GOGGLES
U SEE THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS NOT A MAN NOW?IF HE CANT REPLY
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2010
@eldee
Na becos na u sha,u jst brought out d sauron nature in u,shey d purpose of d song na to diss u or to market it.i doubt your intelligence
It was *wot u called a head,its jst a septic tank*

It was now your hair don scatter

The pidgin part,i forced it n left it dat way on purpose,BTW,i had cough bt i stil recorded,

I struggled in some parts cos of d cough,was holdn it 4 too long and i didnt want to record again.i did it sharply cos i was busy. As 4 u,u no go fit spit,d day u do,sky b wld be labelled dope,u r jst hating sir

Read your post again,u jst resemble ruggedman

Not dat i xpected +ve reviews frm u anyway,cos d diss is urs n e dey pain u,no be ur fault ehn

U r so predictable,i expected this sha

The s.hit is wack n peeps r anticipatin ur reply,evn miss *y me*.guy u r acting lyk a bitter chick,u can do better
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2010
Rhymstein:

@eldee
Na becos na u sha,u jst brought out d sauron nature in u,shey d purpose of d song na to diss u or to market it.i doubt your intelligence
It was *wot u called a head,its jst a septic tank*

It was now your hair don scatter

The pidgin part,i forced it n left it dat way on purpose,BTW,i had cough bt i stil recorded,

I struggled in some parts cos of d cough,was holdn it 4 too long and i didnt want to record.i didnt sharply As 4 u,u no go fit spit,d day u do,sky b wld be labelled dope,u r jst hating sir

You had cough?? Seriously?? Didn't the doctor say it was Down's Syndrome??
So now you're giving excuses for your song being a joke?? ??

I don't give an eff is you can't afford studio time, next time you attempt anything this silly, write better verses you numbskull.
One Eldee post will floor your whole diss track . . .

You're as lame as the word goes . . .you attempting to diss me is expected, but you mentioning my name on such a wack song is an insult.
If winter is synonymous with cold, then Rhymestein must be synonymous with daft.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Mobinga: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
lo!!! Hahahaha
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by 04kaa: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
eldee is that all you would say do u think that is enuff for this drama hungry nairalanders,
eldee you are disgracing  the nairaland chairman grand patron nairaland drama group, class of 2010, eldee we want drama.!!!! grin grin grin

eldee:

You had cough?? Seriously?? Didn't the doctor say it was Down's Syndrome??
So now you're giving excuses for your song being a joke?? ??

I don't give an eff is you can't afford studio time, next time you attempt anything this silly, write better verses you numbskull.
One Eldee post will floor your whole diss track
. . .

You're as lame as the word goes . . .you attempting to diss me is expected, but you mentioning my name on such a wack song is an insult.
If winter is synonymous with cold, then Rhymestein must be synonymous with daft.

LMFAO grin grin grin     THE SCORES STILL REMAIN

RHYMESTEIN 1- ELDEE 0   grin grin
BENJAMS 2- LALABOI 1
GENUFLECT 0-O4KA 1
IAMHIPHOP 24- TOSINADEDA 0 grin grin grin

@MOBINGO
WHY DO U NEED MY EMAIL ADDY?, WETIN U WAN TELL ME, ABI U SEF DON RECORD DISS TRACK?? grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 3:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
Rhymstein:

@eldee
Shey d purpose of d song na to diss u or to market it.

When you diss Eldee, you get famous. . . that's my status on these endz.
But you fail at everything, including making a buzz. I had to sticky the topic to help you get attention.

bleeping groupie.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rhymz(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
Eldee seriously, you ve not said anything dramatic that should make me go butt naked and rolin on the floor convulsively like I got lafter seizure. . . All these nice guy replies are not your forte jare, your mouth too corrosive to make me believe this ya new fakey reputation. Abi na becoz that mofo that callz herself googles. . .scheeew?
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 3:56pm On Sep 06, 2010
the guy they hide under d song whack, im wack bamsyle resurfaced?BTW,we own d studio dumb dumb.i go take am say u dey vex brother.no love lost anyway.continue wit ur rantings.coward
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2010
Rhymstein:

the guy they hide under d song whack, im wack bamsyle resurfaced?BTW,we own d studio dumb dumb.i go take am say u dey vex brother.no love lost anyway.continue wit your rantings.coward

You're such a kitten . . . so Bamsyle coming back to comment on a topic that has Eldee on it is what's making you self-service off??
Calling you wack is a complement, you're just below lamentable.

No love lost, yeah backtrack like the pussy you are and go back to being my groupie . . . RoosterDrinker.
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
Eldee,i understand,E dey pain U

U knw ur problem,u talk 2 much
1st i no get money to enter studio,when i get studio,now,wot kept u away 4 so long,busy wit ur janitor job?
If u misyarn again,i go show u pepper
U actin lyk a chick,u talk too much
Go studio and record ur rantings,if u get liver

It was wack n we had fun while mockin eldee tha dunce
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by slimshay(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
Eldigitty, ki lo n se nah?!! Why you come dey channels rugged nah?!!

Ill take jus 8 bars, no need to put am on wax, jus flow on the pad.

Oh btw, je ko bloody!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 6:14pm On Sep 06, 2010
Eldee has nothing to say,the agabaya is eldee tha dunce
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by eldee(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2010
slimshay:

Eldigitty, ki lo n se nah?!! Why you come dey channels rugged nah?!!

Ill take jus 8 bars, no need to put am on wax, jus flow on the pad.

Oh btw, je ko bloody!!

Seriously maynne . . . this is too wack, it doesn't deserve a reply.
It's always going to end up with me bragging all through, I do need some motivation you know.

I've been immune to disses from weaklings for three years, why should I risk my Jay-Z status for this person. grin grin
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Genuflect(m): 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Yeah am back again. . Hehehe. . .kini omo de mó? She is surprise I know abt Opera Winfrey & Mo' like I don't ve sisters or my GF no get Tv for house. . Hahaha. . I know say for ya house, Mojo na im be una favourite family show. . Lol. . Now I see why He calls you his little girl. . 'Daddy's Little Girl' indeed. . .fackin faggoty daddy. . Hehehe. . So goes the story of your life. . Poor low-life tramp that everyone has ridden like a horse. . Come on gbaba ni mei otu, enwéi!
LWKMD!!!!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Slyr0x: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2010
Na wa o0. Is dis Eldee VS Rhymestein OR Rhymz VS Googles ?
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rhymz(m): 6:23am On Sep 07, 2010
Lalaboi
. .lol. .I hope say na dsame mail wey you send me na im you send Oju iggo sha, you know na, U fit go send love mail to her com dey send me . . Hehehe. . Warning!
Anyway, na U be d boss for here, so, as Omo ibo wey I be, dem tish me how to respekt my Ogas dem for we house, so Oga I am veli veli soweee. . I wont bully Oju igo again and again ti ti lai lai. I pledge this from d bottom of my nyansh. . em. .em. .spermbolt I am sowee, I meant to say my heart.
But I dey vex for the two modeys O, Lalaboi- for not stopping me from wounjuring oju igo- and Eldee-for faking Mr nice guy and not giving us a good drama, dat role no fit am jor na me d tin for fit sef cos I am too damn nice that a lady once describe moi as "a model of soft spoken rectitude" imagine how I felt. . Hehehehe. . .
Seriously mehn, I want to make lov. . .oh sorry piss with Googles, Am soweee for calling U names and et al and seriously mehn, am realy realy sorry for bringing your Dad into this, I agree that was mean and desperate ( knocks himself on the head), . . You don't ve to appologize back if U dont wanna but hey, no hard feelings sister. . So am gonna extend this olive leave as a gesture to call for peace, so here goes the rubber latex for Peace. . . OMG WTF is in my hand. . .brouhahahahahahaha
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 6:34am On Sep 07, 2010
@eldee
What was weak in d lines,it was supposed to be funny u borin fellow

Mr battle promoter,
Touched me,a live wire
Now ur hair don scatter
But still,u wouldnt be don king

All u think is s.hit
Guess ur brain is full of it
Wot u call a head,is just a septic tank

Its d end of d month,i'l pay u in ful for d war u wage
Dissin u,no be by accident,but i'l leave a dent on ur image
U r not a big boy son,
U r just eldee da dunce

U come ere dey form agbero ontop keyboard,weakling lyk u
Am sure u n dem aki n pawpaw dey share height,na nairaland u for get power

eldee
Na mouth u dey,on d real,u wil run mad,if u attempt d maths i solve,n u claim v got a low iq.u no dey shame,u r happy female ids r runnin after u,at ur age,u still practice e-sex,let go youthful exuberence damn it
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rhymz(m): 7:06am On Sep 07, 2010
Rhymstein:

@eldee
What was weak in d lines,it was supposed to be funny u borin fellow

Mr battle promoter,
Touched me,a live wire
Now your hair don scatter
But still,u wouldnt be don king

All u think is s.hit
Guess your brain is full of it
Wot u call a head,is just a septic tank

Its d end of d month,i'l pay u in ful for d war u wage
Dissin u,no be by accident,but i'l leave a dent on your image
U r not a big boy son,
U r just eldee da dunce

U come ere dey form agbero ontop keyboard,weakling lyk u
Am sure u n dem aki n pawpaw dey share height,na nairaland u for get power

eldee
Na mouth u dey,on d real,u wil run mad,if u attempt d maths i solve,n u claim v got a low iq.u no dey shame,u r happy female ids r runnin after u,at your age,u still practice e-sex,let go youthful exuberence damn it

. . . .hahahahaha. . . Eldee na U be dis? Mogbe! Seriously, dis guy is eating you raw! Rhymstein take am easy e o!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by tosinaded(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2010
Rhymz wut are u on,going in on a girl
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by rhymz(m): 7:32am On Sep 07, 2010
tosinaded@:

Rhymz wut are u on,going in on a girl

. . . Which yeye breeze blow dis one enta. . . Guy abeg go crashland for ya bed, who be U? Scheeew. . . Mr ITK!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by Rhymstein(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2010
@rhymz
No na d same lines wey eldee talk say *they were too weak n wack to reply*

The agbaya has nuffin to say,
He hasnt saved enough money he got 4rm his janitor and sales boy job to enter studio,i understand,an economist always ve a scale of preference
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by CLASSIFYD(m): 8:58am On Sep 07, 2010
Eldee wld u stop bitchn around nd reply dis dude!
Fight! Fight!! Fight!!!
Re: Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze by tosinaded(m): 10:01am On Sep 07, 2010
rhymz:

. . . Which yeye breeze blow dis one enta. . . Guy abeg go crashland for ya bed, who be U? Scheeew. . . Mr ITK!

imagine osu dey ask nwafor who em be!
Ur fada yansh jare. .e be like u dey mad abi.

I know u grew up watching ur dad beat up ur mum on a daily basis. . .that dsnt make it a normal thing! Get dat into ur shameless brains. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Yoruba Rap Wannabes/learners And Everything In Between / * * * ~ Battle Of The Warlords : Cooger Vs Siddoggg ~ * * * / Rap Cypher Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.