Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,120 members, 7,863,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale (484 Views)

Nengi: Why I Allowed Laycon To Rock Me & Ignored Ozo / Shatta Wale: I Allowed Other Men Sleep With My Ex-girlfriend For Money / Dammy Krane Joins Shatta Wale In Shading Wizkid, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale by Orunsolu02: 7:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale

Ghanaian artiste, Shatta Wale has opened up after revealing that he allowed his ex-girlfriend, Michy sleep around with other men.

Shatta Wale in a Snapchat post disclosed that he allowed people to sleep with his ex-girlfriend and baby mama for cash and continued to say that, he’s only worried Michy left because she said she’s tired of doing that business.

According to Ghanaweb.com, there have been rumours in the past about people sleeping with and musicians like Yaa Pono, Ara B all said it in songs during the time that they had beefs with him.

It’s obvious that he had no respect for Michy and was only using her for his own selfish gains and once anyone can pay his asking price to sleep with her, he agrees.

A source even told Ghanaweb that, he used to do three-some with his ex-girlfriend Michy and we didn’t want to believe it at the time.

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
See more below:
https://plugblog.com.ng/why-i-allowed-my-ex-girlfriend-sleep-with-other-men-shatta-wale/

Cc: Mynd44, Fynestboi, Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale by Orunsolu02: 7:34pm On Mar 05, 2019
Pics

Re: Why I Allowed My Ex-girlfriend Sleep With Other Men – Shatta Wale by Orunsolu02: 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2019

(1) (Reply)

20years Old Physically Challenged Artist Dghetto Chris Draw As His Work / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo’s Mega Real Estate Project / Cardi B Admits Drugging, Robbing Men Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.