Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 (50383 Views)

Boxer, Patrick Day Dies At 27, 4 Days After Suffering Brain Injury / Wrestling Legend,king Kong Bundy,61,confirms Dead By WWE / Ajuma Ameh Otache Dies At 33 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Gandollar(f): 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:

This guy used to be very funny in Papa Ajasco & Company back then

Abeg go back to politics section and wait for me there. Nobody called you here tongue
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Isoduwa(m): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:
Even Indomie noodle Generations will come and type
What
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by AllenSpencer: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Gandollar:
Abeg go back to politics section and wait for me there. Nobody called you here tongue

Instead of you to say confess that you've not watched the episode, you hear talking politics section.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by oluwatosink: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
sonnie10:
@ Hulk Hogan, et tu brute! typing RIP.
The time you were pounding him, weren’t you aware that it might shorten his lifespan?
cheesy cheesy
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by kissniyi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
R.I.p
Wrestling in the late 80's to about 2009 was the truth, not the staged wrestling kids are watching nowadays.
Away ti Ray mysterious 619, small but mighty.

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by 9jaBloke: 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
It could only be naptu2. RIP KK Bundy...Those were the days.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Mcy56(f): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:
This guy used to be very funny in Papa Ajasco & Company back then
shocked shocked grin
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Topmaike007(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2019
NyenwePHC:
sad
He was never a hero nor icon!
The real legend was the ultimate warrior
your head dey there bro...
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by viktor88: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2019
kissniyi:
R.I.p
Wrestling in the late 80's to about 2009 was the truth, not the staged wrestling kids are watching nowadays.
Away ti Ray mysterious 619, small but mighty.
Funny you, wrestling started being stage during the time of hulk Hogan, do more research about WWF/WWE and how the current owner bought the company from his dad and why his dad took him to the court of law.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Mar 05, 2019
naptu2:
Andre The Giant and Hulk Hogan vs Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy (1986).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRZH1KzsU6c
How old are you and why do you like all these things of times past?
It’s good to have a past but don’t forget to enjoy the present as well as the future which holds fruitful things.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Originalsly: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2019
Not a wrestling fan...but will see them on TV Sports news from time to time. One day I had a delivery for Mark Henry (a top wrestler)..I didn't know who he was at the time. Being on the tall side...I'm used to looking down at others to make eye contact....knocked on his door...door opens...instead of a person all I saw was black...darkness... so I'm thinking why is his place sooo dark?...then maybe he has some sort of dark screen to block outside light...then I heard a soft voice from above...raised my eyes to see the source...saw a head...his head..then realised I was staring at his bare chest area. Those guys are hugeeee! ... he filled up the doorway. This one looks like he couldn't fit in a doorway. R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by meobizy(f): 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2019
Four hundred and what?
That man is at most two hundred and ninety-eight to three hundred pounds.
Back in the day WWE gave zero f-ucks when aggrandizing wrestler stats.
I’m surprised most of them are this young to begin with.
I always assumed Hulk Hogan was the youngest then while others are now sixty eight years old and above.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2019
Sweetcollins:
Rip
May you wrestle the spare key from Lucifer if any
Wereygrin
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by meobizy(f): 9:29pm On Mar 05, 2019
Originalsly:
Not a wrestling fan...but will see them on TV Sports news from time to time. One day I had a delivery for Mark Henry (a top wrestler)..I didn't know who he was at the time. Being on the tall side...I'm used to looking down at others to make eye contact....knocked on his door...door opens...instead of a person all I saw was black...darkness... so I'm thinking why is his place sooo dark?...then maybe he has some sort of dark screen to block outside light...then I heard a soft voice from above...raised my eyes to see the source...saw a head...his head..then realised I was staring at his bare chest area. Those guys are hugeeee! ... he filled up the doorway. This one looks like he couldn't fit in a doorway. R.I.P
Are NFL guys as big?
The big-man era of WWE is over.
Now the guys dominating look like regular athletes no different from the average man when wearing street clothes.

1 Like

Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Ugosample(m): 9:32pm On Mar 05, 2019
RIP
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by shegie(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2019
RIP
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by AHCB: 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2019
Rest In Peace sir.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2019
sonnie10:
@ Hulk Hogan, et tu brute! typing RIP.
The time you were pounding him, weren’t you aware that it might shorten his lifespan?

Bros, you no well
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by SniperSmurf(m): 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Back then it was WWF not WWE

Rip in peace
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by xcobar44: 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
sadRIP big man
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:50pm On Mar 05, 2019
Wetin Kill Him?? Olamide Badoo Shall Miss Him
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by guttentag(m): 9:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
RIP Bigman
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Ubdavis(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
I remember when wrestling was wrestling,
not now that u would badly as differentiate between wrestling and Hollywood movies..
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Originalsly: 10:14pm On Mar 05, 2019
meobizy:

Are NFL guys as big?
The big-man era of WWE is over.
Now the guys dominating look like regular athletes no different from the average man when wearing street clothes.
Same thing...NFL guys no longer that big. Delivered to one big NFL guy... he just big...this wrestler guy huge...not even close...big man vs giant.
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
wow... Rip king kong bundy
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Gandollar(f): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Instead of you to say confess that you've not watched the episode, you hear talking politics section.
HahahahahahHahaha
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Hiarmn(m): 10:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
RIP
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Ayobami7(m): 10:48pm On Mar 05, 2019
RIP
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by Hoodbilonia: 10:54pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dah yeat wen we still be primary 2 .
Andrew the giant
Hulkogan
And many more wey ait dey show us dah year wayback
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by laptopsale(m): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2019
rentAcock:
Our childhood was filled with memories of WWE legends like King Kong Bundy, Yokozuna, The Undertaker, Mankind, Hulk Hogan, Hit Man, Stone Cold Steve Austin just to name a few. It was one of the best times growing up as a kid in Nigeria. If you have a VHS player or decorder, you were treated like a demi dog on your street. We will all gather to watch WWE smackdown on satellite or cassette. Although we knew it was acting, we were still glued to the theatrics that is called wrestling. I wish my children can time travel back to 1994 when Rashidi Yekini became the first Nigerian player to score in the world cup tournament where we defeated Bulgaria 3-0.
with all the names you still didn't mention Ultimate warrior and Randy Savage, Jake the Snake
Re: King Kong Bundy Dies At 61 by rentAcock(m): 11:16pm On Mar 05, 2019
laptopsale:
with all the names you still didn't mention Ultimate warrior and Randy Savage, Jake the Snake

Lol just mentioned a few

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Photos Of Ejue Juliet Ade, Ahmed Musa's Rumored Side Chic, He's About To Marry / Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.