Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. (25076 Views)

Dubai Porta Potty: Important Notice Regarding Lady In The Picture / Dubai Porta Potty: Another Lady Shares Her Very Nasty Encounter / How Ladies Travel Out To Eat Poo Of Arab Men In Dubai Porta Potty Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by LuciferAdvocate(m): 8:43pm On Mar 05, 2019
Dubai Porta Potties
Or easier understood as: places women go to fulfill extremely odd sexual fetishes for rich tycoons in exchange for money, including getting sh*t on.

This is one of the confession of a girl who once partook in it.

These guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it.
I’ve literally been pissed on and sh*tted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get sh*t on you get use to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them,
I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their ass*s as well,
I’ve got paid to eat sh*t, I’ve got paid to get beat up,
I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year olds man ass…
I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of c*m and have smeared my face with their sh*t. So to all you ladies that are going to bash me.
I’m 24 years old and have 1 million dollars liquid in my bank account. I’m now retired and can have normal sex with whomever I want.

If this doesn’t convince the last of you that moral depravity has taken hold within our society, I’m afraid nothing will.
But I believe the root of this issue goes quite deeper than many other articles on the subject tend to take it.
Humanity has always had prostitutes. And always will. That’s nothing new.
But this is quite a step above prostitution .
At the bare minimum here we have a situation where a women consciously,
willingly , chooses to rape kids and let dogs dry hump them in exchange for money.

The next time you see a attractive lady, you have to ask yourself if she has been banged by a dog or sh*t on for money.
Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by Zzyy(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2019
Lucifer prophet grin grin
Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by dalass(f): 4:23pm On Mar 10, 2019
Father of lies grin

1 Like

Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by davidupdate89: 2:58pm On Apr 29, 2022
dalass:
Father of lies grin

I think it is clearer now, three years after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by Restroom: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2022
dalass:
Father of lies grin

It happens , if you don't know does not mean this is lies.

It happens.
Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by dalass(f): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2022
Restroom:

It happens , if you don't know does not mean this is lies.

It happens.

I commented on the monicker of the OP,not on the story. I know shit literarily happens grin
Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by Dollarremix(m): 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2022
Just because of money
Re: Dubai Porta Potties. The Shocking Confession Of A Girl Who Once Partook In It. by Cadec007(m): 12:49am On Nov 11, 2022
LuciferAdvocate:
Dubai Porta Potties
Or easier understood as: places women go to fulfill extremely odd sexual fetishes for rich tycoons in exchange for money, including getting sh*t on.

This is one of the confession of a girl who once partook in it.

[b] These [/b]guys are so rich, hate their wives and bored with life they are willing to pay anything for their crazy sex fetishes and I was crazy enough to expect the money. I’ve had to be gangbanged and bukkaked by over 20 Saudi royalty at once (made 40K) in two days so it was worth it.
I’ve literally been pissed on and sh*tted on so many times I just don’t understand why they like it (after the 3rd time you get sh*t on you get use to it). I’ve had to have sex with a male German Shepard dog in front of them,
I’ve had to stick numerous objects in my ass and their ass*s as well,
I’ve got paid to eat sh*t, I’ve got paid to get beat up,
I even had to stick a live Salmon in some 65 year olds man ass…
I’ve had sex with their 14 year old boys to make them men, I’ve drank cups of c*m and have smeared my face with their sh*t. So to all you ladies that are going to bash me.
I’m 24 years old and have 1 million dollars liquid in my bank account. I’m now retired and can have normal sex with whomever I want [/b]

If this doesn’t convince the last of you that moral depravity has taken hold within our society, I’m afraid nothing will.
But I believe the root of this issue goes quite deeper than many other articles on the subject tend to take it.
Humanity has always had prostitutes. And always will. That’s nothing new.
But this is quite a step above prostitution .
At the bare minimum here we have a situation where a women consciously,
willingly , chooses to rape kids and let dogs dry hump them in exchange for money.

The next time you see a attractive lady, you have to ask yourself if she has been banged by a dog or sh*t on for money.
dangggg!

(1) (Reply)

Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today / 20-Year-Old Man Arrested Over Death Of Girlfriend In Jigawa / Man Found Hanged In Aboru In Lagos Was Murdered - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.