Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Wats Up With Lasu's Registration And Resumption? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wats Up With Lasu's Registration And Resumption? (1050 Views)

Update On ASUU Strike And Resumption In Uniben!!! / University Of Abuja Second List Details And Resumption Date / Information About Unijos Ume Admission List And Resumption For 2005/06 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wats Up With Lasu's Registration And Resumption? by hype: 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2007
I got admission to study in lasu, later we were told dat those who claimed indigene of lagos and got admission should come for indigeneship interview of which we did but to my greatest suprise nothing has been said to us since then. What worsens the whole thing is that we dont even know when they are resuming. Pls can anyone help with their resumption date.
Re: Wats Up With Lasu's Registration And Resumption? by jmichael90: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2007
Well i cant really say to that but i am glad to have met you because i would need your enlightenment about LASU registration(post ume exam and sort).i want to study mathematics and i would be having my post ume on monday 18th,i would appreciate any information,advice and assistance from you if
possible. u can chat with me gilo_bisir@yahoo.com
Re: Wats Up With Lasu's Registration And Resumption? by hype: 2:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
There is no advice i can offer you other than to be very prepared cos the exam is tough i wrote the one for law so i cant say if dats how difficult everything is. Please note one thing" if u dont pass the post ume u are not getting admission so its better to be prepared cos they wount let u communicate wit any1 once u've started d exam. There's no Rons anywhere so dont let any1 see u as a mugu. And again if u are a lagos state indigene and u passed ur o'level and jamb exam very well for o'level preferably one sitting cos this is all what they use in awarding marks. I WISH YOU THE BEST LUCK!!!

(1) (Reply)

Hmnn: Nigerian Lecturers / Effect Of Chloroquine On Liver Enzymes And Serum Creatinine / Universities In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.