Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,880 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

“i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) (3726 Views)

"I Am On My Knees": Davido Weeps In A Video Shared By US-Based Model (Video) / This Is My Life -R Kelly Shocking Story / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Gisters: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2019
GistMore.com

R Kelly has finally broken his silence for the first time since his child sex abuse allegations.

Speaking to Gayle King on CBS This Morning, the R&B singer said it would be stupid to think he would have girls chained up after all he has gone through.

He said people are judging him based on his past and that’s sad, adding that he is fighting for his life, before busting into tears.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/im-fighting-for-my-life-r-kelly-weeps-in-first-interview

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Gisters: 6:09am On Mar 06, 2019

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 6:40am On Mar 06, 2019
cheesy pele
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by neonly: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2019
White man always looking for d fall of a black man pity

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 6:49am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:53am On Mar 06, 2019
Bra kelly....the man that loves blood tonic

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Its a thing of this world pull people down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:21am On Mar 06, 2019
he's playing more and games,after defiling little girls and raping some,now you are showing emotion......ko le werk

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:04am On Mar 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
he's playing more and games,after defiling little girls and raping some,now you are showing emotion......ko le werk
How u take know

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by KanielOutis92: 9:00am On Mar 06, 2019
It's about time this guy is placed on suicide watch. More and more revelations are resurfacing by the day. And you know these guys...suicide to some of them, sometimes is the best and only resort. Regardless tho...Kelly still is my G.O.A.T

3 Likes

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Henrodah(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Please leave R Kelly alone !! This guy has gone through pains in his life . The American system won't just let a black man be .... imagine they wanna do a new documentary on Michael Jackson too. Someone that has been dead almost 10years. Meanwhile we have white priests molesting boys and gals but are running free. R Kelly you remain a G.O.A.T for life.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

How u take know
no smoke without fire.....d number of women that have accused him of his sexual escapades is more than enough to know dat he's guilty of what he's accused of

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2019
Im that star up In d sky..
I'm that mountain peak up high..
yea I made it!! I'm the world's greatest!!
I'm that lil beam of hope,
when my back's against the rope..
=>
I can feel it!! I'm the world's greatest...
Storm is over now, somewhere beyond the cloud...
Heaven is over, come on and set me freeeeeee..
=>
0ne!! He says Mr wait!!
two!! She says please don't shoot!!
three!! He says don't shoot me
Four!!!! She screams!!!
Then a knock on the door, the gun's in my hand
He opens the door, I can't believe it's a man
=>
The songs too much, I no fit type all...Fúck y'all!! This man is still the greatest of all time!!
The only man that can sing you songs that you'll never want your kids to listen to and still the only man that will sing you songs that you'll still recommend to your kids and pastor!!
The only other artist to do songs like that is Eminem.
Not Awa Naija pangolo musicians way dey always make noise as if say dem better pass underground Naija lyricist
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by teekay213(m): 10:22am On Mar 06, 2019
They should leave r. Kelly alone we are still mourning Michael Jackson they killed now r. Kelly.
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by falcon01: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by falcon01: 10:49am On Mar 06, 2019
if He Bleep 15 yrs old he be called a sex offender I wonder who even implement this rule of age is it God? jerry lee lewis a white man married his wife at the age of 13 and no body is talking shit! all the sex offenders are black men they destroyed Michael Jackson bill Cosby Even Tupac was accused of Rape The worst part is it is black men that keep the fire burning that will burn their fellow black men.
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:

I shake my head when ever I read comments just like yours.

Could you please substantiate?

were you there when it happened?

This is how graduates turn to illiterate.

As a graduate, you should know that a valid evidence is needed before indictment . But look at you, just following the ways of the illiterates.

Wise up my man and behave well.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by hammerFC: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
illuminanti are after him.

they will soon kill him.
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
Kylekent59:

I shake my head when ever I read comments just like yours.

Could you please substantiate?

were you there when it happened?

This is how graduates turn to illiterate.

As a graduate, you should know that a valid evidence is needed before indictment . But look at you, just following the ways of the illiterates.

Wise up my man and behave well.
so all those women that came out and accused him of it, isn't enough evidence to convict him......this was how the bill Cosby case started, after d denials and emotional pleas,what happened, he was convicted of the crimes he was accused of......I don't need any evidence to draw my conclusion, I have enough through d numerous women dat have accused him of it,and I believe he will be convicted

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by biosilicon: 2:10pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

R Kelly has finally broken his silence for the first time since his child sex abuse allegations.

Speaking to Gayle King on CBS This Morning, the R&B singer said it would be stupid to think he would have girls chained up after all he has gone through.

He said people are judging him based on his past and that’s sad, adding that he is fighting for his life, before busting into tears.

Watch video here; http://gistmore.com/im-fighting-for-my-life-r-kelly-weeps-in-first-interview

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Be strong kelly. It too shall pass.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by twerkjack: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2019
He must be related to Dino cheesy

Oga face ur music all these drama won’t save u now...

Disgusting pedephile
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Rolly22(m): 3:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
no smoke without fire.....d number of women that have accused him of his sexual escapades is more than enough to know dat he's guilty of what he's accused of

Him force them ni? Them go dey tear pants at his shows and would later claim victim's.
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
Rolly22:

Him force them ni? Them go dey tear pants at his shows and would later claim victim's.
no matter what they do,if you have sex with them(underage girls),its statutory rape.....Dats d law and he broke it....
let's face it d guy is a paedophile......record have it that he had sex with ahliyah when she was 16
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by kokoA(m): 3:55pm On Mar 06, 2019
Before nko? Who wan help you fight for your life? Nonsense and ingredient!
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by uncleinans(m): 4:17pm On Mar 06, 2019
All those saying Kells is guilty already gave the verdict even without hearing his own side, verdict after hearing from only one side. in Kells voice, I believe R Kelly is innocent.
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by uncleinans(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
no matter what they do,if you have sex with them(underage girls),its statutory rape.....Dats d law and he broke it....
let's face it d guy is a paedophile......record have it that he had sex with ahliyah when she was 16

I started having sex at age 12 with girls around my age. do you call that statutory rape? and what's the difference if this girls around my age then slept with guys way older than I was then?

Kells is innocent, even if he slept with those girls then, did he force them into having sex with him?
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by mekaprime: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2019
uncleinans:

I started having sex at age 12 with girls around my age. do you call that statutory rape? and what's the difference if this girls around my age then slept with guys way older than I was then?

Kelly is innocent, even if he slept with those girls then, did he force them into having sex with him?
He didn't force them, but that isn't the case nor the crime here, most of his crimes were that he had sex with minors.
Innocent you say??..yet he settled some of those cases out of court for undisclosed sums of money. If it were me, who was accused wrongly, i'll go to the ends of the earth to prove my innocence, the dude simply settled out of court because he was guilty. The fact is, few might be mere accusations to bring him down, but yet, he did commit most of those crimes.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40635526
Do check that link up there, and if you are too tired to read, go see the 6hours long documentary titled SURVIVING R.KELLY
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Oya, over to Nigerian Twitter.
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by uncleinans(m): 6:32pm On Mar 06, 2019
mekaprime:

He didn't force them, but that isn't the case nor the crime here, most of his crimes were that he had sex with minors.
Innocent you say??..yet he settled some of those cases out of court for undisclosed sums of money. If it were me, who was accused wrongly, i'll go to the ends of the earth to prove my innocence, the dude simply settled out of court because he was guilty. The fact is, few might be mere accusations to bring him down, but yet, he did commit most of those crimes.
https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40635526
Do check that link up there, and if you are too tired to read, go see the 6hours long documentary titled SURVIVING R.KELLY

I think I know a lot bout Kells more than you do, I know everything bout the surviving Kells ish. now lemme tell you this....... I won't really spend much time here exchanging words with you bout this whole allegations. like I said, girls around my age then, age 12 were already having sex, to me, doesn't matter who they had sex with. since Kells didn't rape em, there's no crime then.

Antonia had a child at age fifteen with lol Wayne, that wasn't a crime, but Kells had sex abi married Aliyah at age fifteen, hipocrites termed it a crime. listen to his I admit song, he said it there that parents pushed their daughters to him, if they do anything, the parents will demand for money or get mad, report when things don't go their way. Kells, the real GOAT is not guilty. he will get out of this.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
uncleinans:

Kells is innocent, even if he slept with those girls then, did he force them into having sex with him?
laws down there is different from ours and they abide to it by d book....if girls around your age then ,had sex with guys way older than dem,in Nigeria nothing might happen,but in the states its a crime.....no matter how willing d girl might,even if she initiated it,once you are caught you will b prosecuted
Re: “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
This guy seems like that one stupid slave who in the past will sleep with all of master’s teenage daughters.
There’s video evidence of his deeds so no need to cry foul.
The stupid pedophile should rot in jail.
I know there was consent in his most of his affairs but statutory rape is statutory rape.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Finally Gets Rival As Cross Dresser, Jay Boogie Takes The Internet (pic / DJ Cuppy Breaks Down In Tears; Says She Is ‘Struggling With Emotions’ (Photos) / Revelead: Linda Ikeji In A Relationship With Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.