Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

This Is My Life -R Kelly Shocking Story - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Is My Life -R Kelly Shocking Story (350 Views)

“i’m Fighting For My Life,” R. Kelly Weeps In TV Interview / “i’m Fighting For My Life,” R.kelly Weeps In First Interview (Photos) / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is My Life -R Kelly Shocking Story by jopaul247: 6:31am On Aug 29, 2022
Check it out below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2NnC_GFkdA
Robert Sylvester Kelly known professionally as R. Kelly, is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and former semi-professional basketball player. He has been credited with helping to redefine R&B and hip hop, earning the nicknames "King of R&B" and "King of Pop-Soul."Kelly is known for songs including "I Believe I Can Fly," "Bump N' Grind," "Your Body's Callin'," "Gotham City," "Ignition (Remix)," "If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time," "The World's Greatest," "I'm a Flirt (Remix)," and the hip-hopera "Trapped in the Closet." In 1998, Kelly won three Grammy Awards for "I Believe I Can Fly."[11] Although Kelly is primarily a singer-songwriter, he has written, produced, and remixed songs, singles and albums for many artists. In 1996, he was nominated for a Grammy Award for writing Michael Jackson's song "You Are Not Alone."Kelly has sold over 75 million records worldwide, making him the most successful R&B male artist of the 1990s and one of the world's best-selling.

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp, 'reportedly' Dating His Married Lawyer From UK Defamation Trial / Bbnaija Kess Has Come Under Fire For Tweet / Actor Chidi Mokeme React To Atiku Abubakar Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.