Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery (23404 Views)

Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / South African Lady Spots Her Rapist In Methodist Church / South African Lady Burnt To Death By Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Newsloft: 8:14am On Mar 06, 2019
A South African lady has narrated how she was sexually assaulted by a ’friend’ and has been left emotionally and physiologically damaged .

According to the lady known as Coco,he masturbated on her thighs despite her pleas for him to stop and then beat her up when she cried after the act .

When told to report to the police , she said she is scared because of the community she lives in.

She also said he told her since he didn’t penetrate , it wasn’t rape.

She tweeted

”A guy I called a friend tried forcing himself on me two weeks ago.

I told him to stop and he pulled his pants down and put his d**k between my thighs. He kept going until he came. When I cried he started hitting me saying I’m trying to ruin his life. �� I’m not okay.”

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/south-african-lady-reveals-why-she-wont-report-sexual-assault-and-battery/

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by donstan18: 8:35am On Mar 06, 2019
Stockholm Syndrome.

12 Likes

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Newsloft: 8:40am On Mar 06, 2019
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by molybdenum0012: 8:47am On Mar 06, 2019
Why bringing it on social media when you know you cannot report the case to the police. Of course he is not going to be charged for rape, but sexual assault.

Girls should be careful of whom they call friends. I cannot imagine someone you call friend doing this to you.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with any subject in school?
Do you need a personalized, in-home or online tutor for your kids?

Kindly check my signature below

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by logtrend52: 8:57am On Mar 06, 2019
grin
molybdenum0012:
Why bringing it on social media when you know you cannot report the case to the police. Of course he is not going to be charged for rape, but sexual assault.

Girls should be careful of whom they call friends. I cannot imagine someone you call friend doing this to you.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with any subject in school?
Do you need a personalized, in-home or online tutor for your kids?

Kindly check my signature below
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by IMASTEX: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Okay
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by freemanbubble: 11:28am On Mar 06, 2019
Her name reminds me of the cartoon movie tittled "Coco"

But the guy still get small conscience
If na other beast them go want force you put am for the main hole

But anyhow sha

There is never a time one man can rape a woman except you put her unconscious. If you try it they will resist and over power you and you will be the one to get tired

Women have strength more than guys
That is why some of them fit beat nonsense commot for your body during primary and secondary school days
But when them don mature, them go begin form laziness
But try rape them one on one you go see say their power is second to non

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by apelike1: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2019
Newsloft:
A South African lady has narrated how she was sexually assaulted by a ’friend’ and has been left emotionally and physiologically damaged .

According to the lady known as Coco,he masturbated on her thighs despite her pleas for him to stop and then beat her up when she cried after the act .

When told to report to the police , she said she is scared because of the community she lives in.

She tweeted

I told him to stop and he pulled his pants down and put his d**k between my thighs. He kept going until he came. When I cried he started hitting me saying I’m trying to ruin his life. �� I’m not okay.”

Photos below :

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/south-african-lady-reveals-why-she-wont-report-sexual-assault-and-battery/

some women enjoy rape! Believe me

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by BB9ja007: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Say no to rape. Thank God u were not rapped just sexual assault
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by graccce: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Mamakimy97: 11:31am On Mar 06, 2019
Y re u telling us..for pity?when u don't pity ursef
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Xtobest: 11:32am On Mar 06, 2019
V
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by emeejinsm: 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
You can't report to police
Why telling us

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Badonasty(m): 11:33am On Mar 06, 2019
Newsloft:

When told to report to the police , she said she is oscared because of the community she lives in.

She tweeted

Photos below :

SA is just weird

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Mar 06, 2019
She said friend? How did they become friend if he has such thoughts in his head. Ladies shud know who are actually frnds and who are guys that want more or even predators in waiting and know how to keep it at a safe level.

It’s awkward smtmes hearing a friend tried to rape me. The men are useless scums bt the gals shud be smart.
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 06, 2019
Lemme write like these satafrikans. She was lucky ndubelesi rape. Police is sefulesi tho

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by BlackfireX: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2019
same goes for men..

How will you as a man be telling the police that a lady or woman raped you

4 Likes

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by ictjobber: 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
Enlightening

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature /profile
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Petersamuel8(m): 11:37am On Mar 06, 2019
>:good for her

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by kay29000(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
Hmm
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by Cyoung4real(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2019
So because you are a church girl and what people will say, you decided to hide his foolish act. You may not be lucky next time, well ngzofela ngapkakathi.
Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by LexngtonSteele: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2019
angry

As bad as Nigeria is, South Africa & India are worse as per rape.

Their men take it as a full time hobby.

5 Likes

Re: South African Lady Reveals Why She Won’t Report Sexual Assault And Battery by seyigiggle: 11:39am On Mar 06, 2019
grin grin
Joromi12:
Lemme write like these satafrikans. He were lucky ndubelesi rape. Police is sefulesi tho

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Consignments Hidden In Coffee Tins, Arrests Businessman / Baby Factory Ring Leader In Borno Arraigned In Court (Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap Passengers In A Bus & Edo LGA Boss, Prof. Waziri Edokpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.