Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,098 members, 7,859,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

How To Fix Facebook Not Allowing Me To Log Out? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Fix Facebook Not Allowing Me To Log Out? (251 Views)

Mayorkun Reports Record Label To Davido, For Not Allowing Him Do Twenty Songs Th / How To Fix Facebook Loading Problems On Iphone? / DSTV Issues, Problems And How To Fix Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix Facebook Not Allowing Me To Log Out? by CharlesLouis4: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
If you are using Facebook through internet explorer then right click in the “tab tool bar” after that click on the “menu bar” then select tools from the options that are displayed then under browsing history click “delete” after that click “okay” in order to close the “internet options” after that when you will reopen the browser your Facebook account will be logged out. If you are using Firefox then get the history cleared from that if you are using Google chrome then get history cleared from that your log out issue will be resolved, for any further help reach the experts at Facebook Support Number UK.

(1) (Reply)

Verified Uk Admob With £30 And App For Sale / Organic Herbal Skin Whitening, Lightning And Glow Soap / The Identity Of The Two Sars Officials Involved In Killing Of Kolade Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.