Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) (26700 Views)

Would You Sit On This Danfo Seat During Rush Hour In Lagos? / TBS BRT Bus Station: First Time Experience During Rush Hour / Gas Tanker Goes Up In Flames In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by freemanbubble: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2019
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by AmazingELixir: 4:06pm On Mar 06, 2019
undecided

Diswan too follow for car...this scrap material.
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by Nine2Five: 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2019
While you are comfortable thinking all is well, nobody prays to be fired, but a few things need to be considered while at it...

5 Signs You Might Be Getting Fired...

Details here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2019/03/04/5-signs-you-might-be-getting-fired/

Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2019
So sorry for the owner I pray they will be able to out the fire
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by UrVillagePpl: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
I was xpectin to c a Range Rover ...

not a moto,..

next time the headline should b "a Jalopy goes up in flame"

meanwhile , that police man self, check out his soft work .. ntin concern am wit next level policing..
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2019
R2bees:
People get mind dey near that car oo.. If na me the kind race wey i go pick eeh. If you dey watch American action movies you go understand why i pick race.

Lol
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by GindoX(m): 5:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
derbykol:
No fire extinguisher was used at the incipient stage of the fire.

You speak grammar English too much grin
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by mechanics(m): 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2019
Eyah, and to get another one is not that easy.
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by nickxtra(m): 10:07pm On Mar 06, 2019
ELVISHOT:
Motorists and bystanders along the popular Ogba bus stop, Ogba, Lagos Mainland were in panic mode as a vehicle parked by the road side caught fire.

Although the reason for the fire was unknown to many, bystanders and road users rushed to the aid of the car owner who looked helpless as his vehicle burns.

The fire threw motorists plying the axis into a bit of panic as they hurriedly drove away from the spot to avoid multiple explosions.

Although the fire was put out with combined efforts from residents and road users, what was left of the burnt vehicle was the carcass.

Watch Video HERE as the car burn.
Tell these guys- you don't use water to stop flame of fire like this
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by richard870(m): 3:10am On Mar 07, 2019
majamajic:
car might be dropping fuel
dripping
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by majamajic(m): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2019
richard870:
dripping
that's naija Mechanic language, I go school oo,
e dey drop fuel
Re: Panic As Car Goes Up In Flames In Ogba During Rush Hour(Pics) by richard870(m): 8:45am On Mar 07, 2019
majamajic:

that's naija Mechanic language, I go school oo,
e dey drop fuel
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Truck Driver Killed In Accident While Being Chased By Revenue Collectors (Pix) / 17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / First Time On A Plane: Where Did You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.