Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? (2205 Views)

How Do I Get A USA Number / How To Create Google Voice Number 2022 | USA Phone Number For Verification / How To Get USA Phone Number In Nigeria For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? by slooreviews: 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Creating a virtual phone number is pretty easy these days, most services will require you to pay a fee for keeping the number the service provider will generate for you but there are some few that does not charge you to own and perform the basic task with your new number, these basics tasks include calling and calling, in the case of TextNow you can only call USA and Canadian numbers, Textnow offer awesome services so I recommend them, you can use their number to verify paypal account, I mean USA Paypal account. If you do not know you can run a USA Paypal verified account from Nigeria then you can read the article below.

How to open a verified Paypal account in Nigeria

The next virtual number service I will recommend is TextMe, their service is also awesome as you can use the number they give you to receive confirmation code from facebook or any other online site that requires you to input a USA number to receive a verification code. I am not sure if the numbers they provide can be used to create a foreign whatsapp account .
Kindly note that you will need a VPN (VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK) to use these virtual numbers, one good VPN I do use is Windscribe it works perfectly for me but any other VPN should work fine too so you don’t have to ditch your current VPN for Windscribe if you already have one.
Here is the download link to TextNow, TextMe and Wind[color=#006600][/color]scribe.
Re: How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? by Orrddy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Where
Re: How Do I Create A USA Phone Number For Free? by rikkirose: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2019
I've used many virtual phone number services. I am in constant contact with my workers and all the clients who use our business. People like us don't fancy the fact to pay for roaming so we use services like this. Over the years I grew quite found over https://www.sendmycall.com/ It's the only convenient way to save on my international phone calls charges. With their SendMyCall’s Business Cloud PBX you can route, forward, transfer, record, log, conference, hold, and auto-answer every call that comes in on your toll-free numbers. Just what you need from a virtual local phone number. That's my take on the matter, I would suggest anyone try it, I'm more than sure you will be pleased.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Mysterious Snake That Was Killed In Lagos Today / How Do I Merge Two Dstv Decoders For Multiple Viewing / 99% Of Igbos And Yorubas Cannot Digest Milk? - Test Tube Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.