Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) (31482 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by obembet(f): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2019
The PSG star took to Instagram to hit back at the decision to award Man United a late penalty following VAR review during their Champions League clash.

Neymar has blasted the refereeing decisions following PSG's Champions League round of 16 loss exit to Manchester United.

The officials handed the visitors a penalty in stoppage time after a shot by Diego Dalot hit the arm of Presnel Kimpembe, which prompted a review with VAR.
"That is a disgrace!" Neymar wrote on his Instagram Stories alongside a screenshot of the alleged handball.

"And UEFA still pick four guys who know nothing about football to review the VAR decision in slow motion... that handball simply doesn't exist!

"How do you handball behind your back? Ahh.. go f*ck yourselves."

Source : https://m.allfootballapp.com/news/Headline/1147871?id=1147871&type=share&language=en

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by bamysquare(m): 12:49am On Mar 07, 2019
Only cowards and religious bigots , like you will bring religion into the game of football, please don't carry this shallow mentality away from Nigeria, who own mancity? even Arsenal used to be a joint ownership of Usmanov, grow up and receive sense
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the ball. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

I really pity PSG cuz every season they get robbed by UEFA. First Barca, now Man Utd.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.

Shame.

*spits angry

264 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Tolowodara: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the ball. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

I really pity PSG cuz every season they get robbed by UEFA. First Barca, now Man Utd.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.

Shame.

*spits angry
your foolishness is out of this world. If you die because of the way you think about religion, am sure Allah self go make your hell more brutal.

174 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 1:45am On Mar 07, 2019
grin grin grin wink cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin undecided oju ti.kelembe wo,o fe ke.Serves u rite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2019
Unlucky PSG, though that crap wasn't a penalty. They have themselves to blame, Mbappe wasted chances upon chances and Solskjaer Gave PSG False Hope that they were safe.
PSG took the bait, and stopped attacking with any intensity.
Pure Machiavellian Principle.
respect OGS!!
But Neymar's reaction is justifiable...
Abegi abegi if na like this VAR go dey be, they should dutch it biko, last two weeks na so VAR rob Ajax, but they turned it around

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Divinerace(m): 5:44am On Mar 07, 2019
Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

14 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by IHate9jerianss(m): 7:37am On Mar 07, 2019
I find it amusing that the ball hit the back of Kipembe elbow and it was given as a penalty while the ball hit the hand of Marcos Rojo at the 2018 world cup in Russia in a match against Nigeria and the referee said no penalty.I thought VAR was introduced to make decisions in football objective not subjective

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by usmolad(m): 7:58am On Mar 07, 2019
It was a clear penalty according to the rules of the game. "No accidental handball", it's a new rule and what is mean is that their is no accidental handball, handball is handball whether accidental or not. The referee was right to award a penalty. Don't criticised what you knew nothing about because of emotion.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Auladimeji2: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2019
Says A dude who dives for a living tongue

134 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Auladimeji2: 8:45am On Mar 07, 2019
usmolad:
It was a clear penalty according to the rules of the game. "No accidental handball", it's a new rule and what is mean is that their is no accidental handball, handball is handball whether accidental or not. The referee was right to award a penalty. Don't criticised what you knew nothing about because of emotion.
Hope you'll blow grammars when it happens to Man united.That ball is never a penalty but you don win sha

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Auladimeji2: 9:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Divinerace:
Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Manuel69: 10:46am On Mar 07, 2019
usmolad:

That rule is for next season and beyond

5 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by ucsquare(m): 10:59am On Mar 07, 2019
hand ball or no hand ball..dat one no concern me all i know is dat my boys are thru to the next round..So neymar if you like wail from now till eternity it aint changing anything..

GGMU.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Sugarplum777(f): 11:27am On Mar 07, 2019
All football lovers, join my signature for massive winning cool

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Man United fans watery cum all over nairaland
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by freemanbubble: 11:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Sincerely speaking
PSG is becoming annoying

Same thing Barcelona did to you!

Now man u just did the same

Clubs always comming from many goals down to trash PSG

I just tire for that club

12 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Marvolam: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2019
[[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]funny
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:30am On Mar 07, 2019
I'm really confused oh
IHate9jerianss:
I find it amusing that the ball hit the back of Kipembe elbow and it was given as a penalty while the ball hit the hand of Marcos Rojo at the 2018 world cup in Russia in a match against Nigeria and the referee said no penalty.I thought VAR was introduced to make decisions in football objective not subjective

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 11:31am On Mar 07, 2019
bamysquare:
Only cowards and religious bigots , like you will bring religion into the game of football, please don't carry this shallow mentality away from Nigeria, who own mancity? even Arsenal used to be a joint ownership of Usmanov, grow up and receive sense

Bigotry will kill some people

5 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry

Just tell me United cut your ticket

And stop writing jargons

23 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
usmolad:

The new rule starts next season not this season!

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by TVTKOKO(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
He should shut the Bleep up! Kimpembe actually saw the ball coming before turning his back against it! As a defender, your hands are not to be flying in the 18yards box!
There's no argument whatsoever here angry angry

I'm no man u fan but truth be said!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by hajimahmud66: 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Cyoung4real(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
You go dey alright las las

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:32am On Mar 07, 2019
Never a penalty. Football is fvcked!

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by 2blessed01(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
..., E Pain Am...Abeg Man U Fans Hit Lyk Let Me Gather It And Buy Pain Reliever For Him****Sifia Pains****

41 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Foodforthought: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Somebody give me that Yen Yen Yen meme; D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by markidoo(m): 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
He will soon get his ban. He did not protest when the referee failed to send off Kimbembe!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Foodforthought: 11:33am On Mar 07, 2019
Somebody give me that Yen Yen Yen meme grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation / What Clemens Westerhof Told Eguavoen About Super Eagles / Europa League Group Stage Draw Released (see full fixtures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.