Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,883 members, 7,848,572 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 AM

Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) (31486 Views)

Odion Ighalo Cools Off At Seaside After Manchester United Exit (Photos) / Mohamed Salah In Tears After Egypt AFCON 2019 Exit (Photos) / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Boss13: 11:56am On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the ball. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

I really pity PSG cuz every season they get robbed by UEFA. First Barca, now Man Utd.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.

Shame.

*spits angry

You are speaking like a child - oh maybe you are one
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by unmask: 11:59am On Mar 07, 2019
usmolad:
It was a clear penalty according to the rules of the game. "No accidental handball", it's a new rule and what is mean is that their is no accidental handball, handball is handball whether accidental or not. The referee was right to award a penalty. Don't criticised what you knew nothing about because of emotion.
A new rule to be implemented....next season
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Make we hear word. You people didn't take your chances that is why you were punished. What happened to PSG can happen to any team when they don't take their chances.
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by sheffy87: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
football is ridicule
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by UrVillagePpl: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:
That was never a penalty. His arm kept moving away from the ball. Man Utd players didn't even protest because they knew it wasn't a penalty.

I really pity PSG cuz every season they get robbed by UEFA. First Barca, now Man Utd.

Maybe its because they have an Arab / Muslim owner. That's the only explanation because if it were against Man Utd, that referee would never consider a penalty.

Shame.

*spits angry

i really don't know between u n KWANKWASO whose brain or mode of reasoning is more shallow

but I know for sure say na da same motto da carry una..

how dare bring religion into football,, better da use ur head o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Ray07(m): 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Cry me a river neymar grin grin
All i no say we win grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
The most shittiest post I have read in a while. Sounds like something that Jose Mourinho's ass could have typed.
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by kleverley(m): 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
I find it amusing that the ball hit the back of Kipembe elbow and it was given as a penalty while the ball hit the hand of Marcos Rojo at the 2018 world cup in Russia in a match against Nigeria and the referee said no penalty.I thought VAR was introduced to make decisions in football objective not subjective

bro after that Nigeria game FIFA said their new rule is that"if u head a ball to ur own hand it isn't a handball "
I was confused over it just like u are but after reading the rule I understood
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by kleverley(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
hybridblood07:
I'm really confused oh
don't be confused according to the rule FIFA said when u head a ball to ur own hand it isn't a handball I was confused just like u are till I read the rule

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 12:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
You're still bringing in religion into football again?
I tire for you o!
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by lilsaint44(m): 12:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Moz22:
did u notice twas the same referee?
its not the same ref...that ref was the one who officiated the other game between roma vs porto..
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Mike008(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
Penalty or not United for score the corner kick grin

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by TheKingIsHere: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:
A match which their former coach SAF attended, you think the officials will not officiate in his favour? Someone that has been in Paris more than 24 hours to the game, what did he go and do there? Certainly to push some buttons behind the scenes. Anyone that doesn't believe there is massive politics runing football is extremely naive. That said, PSG were extremely silly to believe they're through to the quarters because they has a two away goal advantage.

Haba, which kind conclusion be this
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by neighbourhud: 12:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry

Take it easy... Heart attack is real

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 12:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
shatap enemy of progress, did the ball hit his prick?

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by donvat1(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
usmolad:
It was a clear penalty according to the rules of the game. "No accidental handball", it's a new rule and what is mean is that their is no accidental handball, handball is handball whether accidental or not. The referee was right to award a penalty. Don't criticised what you knew nothing about because of emotion.
what about the case of Marcos Rojo in the world cup against Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Lordkross(m): 12:50pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry

See where you carry the argument go! Na wa for you o!
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by slim147(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
hybridblood07:
I'm really confused oh

No it was different. The Ref stated clearly that the ball had come off Rojo's Head before hitting his arm.

Kimbepe's case was different, he deliberately pulled out his arm while backing up the ball so to confuse the ref, He knew immediately , the penalty was going to be giving after the ref ran up to the Var Video. It was a risk , but it backfired. We sef dey play ball nah.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Patomoney(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2019
It was never a penalty ooo I support u jnr
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by donvat1(m): 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
Sincerely speaking
PSG is becoming annoying

Same thing Barcelona did to you!

Now man u just did the same

Clubs always comming from many goals down to trash PSG

I just tire for that club
even Chelsea did same to them some years back when they win Chelsea 3:1 at home in 1st leg only come to back and suffer 2:0 defeat in 2nd leg
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by nicepoker101(m): 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
I find it amusing that the ball hit the back of Kipembe elbow and it was given as a penalty while the ball hit the hand of Marcos Rojo at the 2018 world cup in Russia in a match against Nigeria and the referee said no penalty.I thought VAR was introduced to make decisions in football objective not subjective
Final decision still have to be the referee.
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by freemanbubble: 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
donvat1:

even Chelsea did same to them some years back when they win Chelsea 3:1 at home in 1st leg only come to back and suffer 2:0 defeat in 2nd leg

PSG is just so annoying with this nonsense

You allow your opposition to come back from goals down
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2019
NofiuFade:
grin that ball is never a penalty but this whole wide world is a scam, APC rub PDP during Presidential election nobody talk grin abeg as man U fans make we dey enjoy the scam together

...but the ball hit his "swinging" hand in the box...abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by freemi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.i can't hear ths cry here in Calabar

*spits angry
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by suckmyPENIS: 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
dominique:
A match which their former coach SAF attended, you think the officials will not officiate in his favour? Someone that has been in Paris more than 24 hours to the game, what did he go and do there? Certainly to push some buttons behind the scenes. Anyone that doesn't believe there is massive politics runing football is extremely naive. That said, PSG were extremely silly to believe they're through to the quarters because they has a two away goal advantage.
Pained...prepare to get trashed on Sunday
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 1:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
purplekayc:
Only if mpape had scored that goal he missed
And was that a penalty?

"only if".....but it never happened.

Yes sir. A clear penalty. The ball hit his "swinging hand" in the box...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by streetdisciple: 1:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
this is karma coming back to hunt PSG. Kimpembe was not supposed to play this match sef, he should have been sent off in the first leg, the ref was biased and didnt send him off and he ended up scoring their first goal in that match

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Adakintroy: 1:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
usmolad:

Just take the favor and stop interpreting the rules upside down. That ball was never a penalty.
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by GIFTD: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
���
IHate9jerianss:
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
TVTKOKO:
He should shut the Bleep up! Kimpembe actually saw the ball coming before turning his back against it! As a defender, your hands are not to be flying in the 18yards box!
There's no argument whatsoever here angry angry

I'm no man u fan but truth be said!

That is not the truth. He was not looking at the ball. No way was he stopping that ball on intent. You can't back a ball and intentionally stop it at that speed.

He simply turn his back which was a normal human reflex action. We are passionate about our teams but it good to tell the real truth. The game has already been decided.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferPastor:

Shame.

*spits angry
Shut up you fool
Re: Neymar Blasts Referees, VAR After PSG's UCL Exit (Photos) by OdenKelechi(m): 2:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
Divinerace:
Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
A very pained one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Chukwueze, Villarreal Players Celebrate Europa League Final Qualification / Photos From Screening Of FC Barcelona Lagos Football School / Coronavirus: Arsenal Players On 14 Days Self Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.