Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE (568 Views)

Do You Still Doubt Jesus Christ Is God Almighty? See This!!! / Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / My Personal Encounter With Jesus On 8th June, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:51am On Mar 07, 2019
Glory, Glory, glory
Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

Jesus is Lord
With him all things are possible

Some people doubt God because they don't know who He is , what he does and what He is capable Of. With Jesus , my brother I tell you, there is no impossibility!

This thread is for anyone who has experienced the mighty 'right hand ' of the Lord to testify. Please no lies . Amen. If you are an unbeliever and you intend to make fun of the gospel via this thread, the angels of God Will strike you.

Amen.
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:55am On Mar 07, 2019
My testimony: I masturbated for years, yes, years. I tried everything possible but the more I tried to quit , the more I masturbated. I had women, so it was not because I lacked women . I received the Lord Jesus, and that was the end of Masturbation. Glory to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 7:00am On Mar 07, 2019
Testimony: I know of a woman whose womb was removed through a surgery. I mean removed and buried. By faith in the Lord Jesus, this woman has gone ahead to conceive and given birth twice after this surgery, hallelujah. Glory to God
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 7:03am On Mar 07, 2019
Testimony: I know of a woman, whose monthly menstrual flow ceased for almost a year, after prayer to Jesus, flow began. Glory.
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by gustav25: 9:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Testimony : I know of a God of man who had a physical breakfast with God and God was begging for tea ... It happened because he saw it
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 11:16am On Mar 07, 2019
Testimony: I know of a man who was HIV positive that the Lord Jesus Christ healed a few days ago, He is now HIV negative, hallelujah
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by muzikpromoter: 12:26pm On Mar 07, 2019
gustav25:
Testimony : I know of a God of man who had a physical breakfast with God and God was begging for tea ... It happened because he saw it

you can joke with all things, but please i will advise you not to joke with God, please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by gustav25: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
muzikpromoter:

you can joke with all things, but please i will advise you not to joke with God, please.
Gtfoh

Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 4:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
Testimony: I am alive, healthy, not i n prison, hallelujah, glory be onto the Lord Jesus. Amen
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by MistadeRegal(m): 5:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
Too many to count and say of. Therefore I testify that JESUS CHRIST is real and be is the Son of GOD. Trust him and that's all. Shalom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Thank God for the gift of life and salvation of my soul.
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
GREATVIKTOUR:
Thank God for the gift of life and salvation of my soul.

Hallelujah
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Too many to count and say of. Therefore I testify that JESUS CHRIST is real and be is the Son of GOD. Trust him and that's all. Shalom.

Glory
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by MistadeRegal(m): 11:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
bingbagbo:

Glory

Alleluia.
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 2:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Testimony: Glory be to the lamb who was slain, I have seen a new day, thank you Jesus
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by MistadeRegal(m): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2019
On March 1st, 03:08 AM, the LORD JESUS CHRIST revealed to me that his Second Coming is closer than we already believe, think or expected but that many are not ready as his return will shock many Christians who are not ready together with the entire world.

Again this same morning, March 1 at about 06:02 AM, I saw the LORD JESUS CHRIST with same radiance, standing at the right hand side as you exit my room, his feet were off the ground as someone standing in the air. And he said, "If any man could be prepared as above 6 feet high, he shall be taken."

The time is very close now. Please draw closer to JESUS CHRIST now more than ever before. May the LORD GOD save us in JESUS CHRIST Mighty name. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 9:07am On Mar 08, 2019
MistadeRegal:
On March 1st, 03:08 AM, the LORD JESUS CHRIST revealed to me that his Second Coming is closer than we already believe, think or expected but that many are not ready as his return will shock many Christians who are not ready together with the entire world.

Again this same morning, March 1 at about 06:02 AM, I saw the LORD JESUS CHRIST with same radiance, standing at the right hand side as you exit my room, his feet were off the ground as someone standing in the air. And he said, "If any man could be prepared as above 6 feet high, he shall be taken."

The time is very close now. Please draw closer to JESUS CHRIST now more than ever before. May the LORD GOD save us in JESUS CHRIST Mighty name. Amen.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
Testimony: I thank the Lord Jesus Christ for his gift of life, great mercy and travel mercies he has granted me, hallelujah
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
sometime last year I had a revelation about rapture and a particular form moulded in front of a woman's house.
A week later the exact structure was moulded in front of her house. I realized God showed me the two vision so that I would know the imminence and certainty of the pre tribulation rapture.
There is going to be rapture soon!
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 10:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
solite3:
sometime last year I had a revelation about rapture and a particular form moulded in front of a woman's house.
A week later the exact structure was moulded in front of her house. I realized God showed me the two vision so that I would know the imminence and certainty of the pre tribulation rapture.
There is going to be rapture soon!

Sure
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by Leis: 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
TESTIMONY!!!! TESTIMONY!!! TESTIMONY!!!
MY GOD U HAVE BEEN SO GOOD
U ARE SO GOOD TO ME, MY GOD U
ARE EXCELLENT IN MY LIFE EVERYDAY.
Yesterday our final results came out, i was surprise despite all the troubles, I came up with a second class upper, I do not spill but I spent 8years for a 5years course due to problem of accreditations.
HERE IS THE TESTIMONY :- I am from an extended family of 5 wives of about 25 children, I have brothers and sisters who are in the apex of their careers, some lecturers, established politician, lawyers but non of them graduated a second class upper.
I want to us this medium to thank God for this unmerited favour, indeed am very grateful, thank you lord Jesus!!! Thank you holy spirit!!!!
HOLD UNTO GOD NO MATTER WHAT LIFE THROW AT YOU, EVERYTHING WILL BE PERFECT AT GOD APPOINTED TIME.
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 11:47am On Mar 09, 2019
Leis:
TESTIMONY!!!! TESTIMONY!!! TESTIMONY!!!
MY GOD U HAVE BEEN SO GOOD
U ARE SO GOOD TO ME, MY GOD U
ARE EXCELLENT IN MY LIFE EVERYDAY.
Yesterday our final results came out, i was surprise despite all the troubles, I came up with a second class upper, I do not spill but I spent 8years for a 5years course due to problem of accreditations.
HERE IS THE TESTIMONY :- I am from an extended family of 5 wives of about 25 children, I have brothers and sisters who are in the apex of their careers, some lecturers, established politician, lawyers but non of them graduated a second class upper.
I want to us this medium to thank God for this unmerited favour, indeed am very grateful, thank you lord Jesus!!! Thank you holy spirit!!!!
HOLD UNTO GOD NO MATTER WHAT LIFE THROW AT YOU, EVERYTHING WILL BE PERFECT AT GOD APPOINTED TIME.

Glory Glory Glory hallelujah
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
Testimony: I thank the Lord Jesus for blessing me with all spiritual blessings. For sparing my life and that of my family. Hallelujah
Re: DON'T DOUBT JESUS (DDJ): SHARE AMAZING TESTIMONIES TO THE GLORY OF JESUS ON HERE by bingbagbo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2019
Thank Jesus for my life and that of my family. Jesus lives and He is lord

(1) (Reply)

Three In One God: Powerful Prophets Of God Magnetize Mercy City / T.B. Joshua, World’s ‘most Powerful Minister’ — American / High Security Alert - Warning To TB Joshua And SCOAN Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.