Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,364 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) (22210 Views)

Ebony Life TV CEO, Mo Abudu Celebrates Her 55th Birthday / Vivian Chiologi: Married At 50 & Gave Birth At 51 - Mo Abudu Celebrates Friend / Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Driver Of 20 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019
Award winning popular film maker Mo Abudu shares lovely photo with her cute son to celebrates his 23rd birthday as she jokingly call him Koko Mi.

Happy birthday to him. See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/mo-abudu-shares-adorable-photo-with-her-cute-son-to-celebrates-his-birthday/

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by daddytime(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2019
Looking more like a couple.

Nice one...

4 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Gisters: 7:34am On Mar 07, 2019
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:59am On Mar 07, 2019
They look more like a couple instead of mother and son.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by victorian(f): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2019
Vulcanheph:
They look more like a couple instead of mother and son.

That's why some mothers won't allow the son's wife live peacefully with her son.

In such mother's mind , they are already married to their son. Any other woman coming in between them is an intruder , or a side chick .
May God help Nigerian single mothers , baby mothers to know when to draw the line between herself and her son and allow their sons to flourish and live peacefully with his beloved wife, amen

26 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by ask4double(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
True Achievers! Meanwhile some are wasting their life on the internet on a daily.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by jude33084(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
The oga above me though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Tolams16(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2019
(cool
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by LadyJasper: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

That's why some mothers won't allow the son's wife live peacefully with her son.

In such mother's mind , they are already married to their son. Any other woman coming in between them is an intruder , or a side chick .
May God help Nigerian single mothers , baby mothers to know when to draw the line between herself and her son and allow their sons to flourish and live peacefully with his beloved wife, amen
Wow! This escalated quickly.

7 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:19am On Mar 07, 2019
Seen
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by PrettySleek(f): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

Ahhhhhhhh grin grin grin cheesy wetin happen? This your analysis has a story behind o, please tell us. tongue you know she is just wishing her son happy birthday right?

9 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by bareal(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2019
His father's look-alike.

Thanks goodness you didn't look like your mama. I am proud of you and your papa my big bros
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by victorian(f): 9:31am On Mar 07, 2019
PrettySleek:

Ahhhhhhhh grin grin grin cheesy wetin happen? This your analysis has a story behind o, please tell us. tongue you know she is just wishing her son happy birthday right?

Am angry because I read a post this morning , showing a wife insulting her mother in-law in her own matrimonial home. both of them fighting each other while the husband ,her son films it.
I read stories on wives slapping mother in law , even some beating the mother in law up and I wonder what must have caused such reaction .
Why would a mother in-law leave her house , go over to her sons house, provoke the wife in a way that she sees her mil as a rival instead of seeing her as a mother .

I see Tonto dike kissing her son almost every day on the lips

Now mobudu had to make her face look young with filters next to her son ,wearing husband and wife kind of attires . sad and I wonder .

Then I remember how one single mother I use to know always fuss over her son ,then jokingly I said to her , when your son grows into a man, I doubt if u can let go and allow him marry in peace . She said ha! Her son must marry her along wit his wife. She must move in with them . he is her life . and I just wonder .

I look at all these women and I begin to realise this morning , that women who have no stable men in their lives are now becoming mentally unstable and fixated on their son .

Small remain, the mother and son will start having sex! I'm telling u, we are gradually getting to that sick mentality level..

May God help us all.. And may God help the men impregnanting these women to be a responsible partner , husband , or baby daddy to their women ..

The pic up there with her son gives room for concern. Filtering her pic to look young , nawa!

Some peeps will rant this morning , that am saying trash but we all know , I'm saying the truth .

6 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by asobo: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
bareal:
His father's look-alike.

Thanks goodness you didn't look like your mama. I am proud of you and your papa my big bros
Kilode

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Pidginwhisper: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

Am angry because I read a post this morning , showing a wife insulting her mother in-law in her own matrimonial home. both of them fighting each other while the husband ,her son films it.
I read stories on wives slapping mother in law , even some beating the mother in law up and I wonder what must have caused such reaction .

Now mobudu had to make her face look young with filters next to her son ,wearing husband and wife kind of attires . sad and I wonder .

Then I remember how one single mother I use to know always fuss over her son ,then jokingly I said to her , when your son grows into a man, I doubt if u can let go and allow him marry in peace . She said ha! Her son must marry her along wit his wife. She must move in with them . he is her life . and I just wonder .

I look at all these women and I begin to realise this morning , that women who have no stable men in their lives are now becoming mentally unstable and fixated on their son .

Small remain, the mother and son will start having sex! I'm telling u, we are gradually getting to that sick mentality level..

May God help us all.. And may God help the men impregnanting these women to be a responsible partner , husband , or baby daddy to their women ..

The pic up there with her son gives room for concern. Filtering her pic to look young , nawa!

Some peeps will rant this morning , that am saying trash but we all know , I'm saying the truth .
Shey kosi sha?. You're taking this personal already.

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Uptown7(m): 9:35am On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

Spot on
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by Bambambiglo: 9:40am On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

Why would a mother in-law leave her house , go over to her sons house, provoke the wife in a way that she sees her mil as a rival instead of seeing her as a mother .

Na wa for this kind of perverted reasoning o

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 9:48am On Mar 07, 2019
Omo see as the guy resemble vector da viper

No be vector I dey see so??

Na she born vector

Anyways happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by PrettySleek(f): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

Hmmm I understand your point, I get it. My mum is very affectionate when it comes to her children, especially my brother but as he got older she encouraged his independence and freedom. These days she doesn't even offer advice except it is very necessary. Mothers cling to their sons a lot, but some mothers adjust when their sons get older. I want to believe that Mo, being the strong and independent woman that she is would know better than to raise a mama's boy. Let's give her the benefit of a doubt. We don't even know her.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by ifeegee(f): 10:06am On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=victorian post=76424255]

All these rant, ontop a woman wishing her son a happy birthday?
more so, your cases are isolated. Please don't use them to form an opinion.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by djphish(m): 10:20am On Mar 07, 2019
the Mo i know doesn't take shit oh..very strict woman so I doubt if it'll be easy at first for her daughter in-law.. let's see Sha
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by victorian(f): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettySleek:

Hmmm I understand your point, I get it. My mum is very affectionate when it comes to her children, especially my brother but as he got older she encouraged his independence and freedom. These days she doesn't even offer advice except it is very necessary. Mothers cling to their sons a lot, but some mothers adjust when their sons get older. I want to believe that Mo, being the strong and independent woman that she is would know better than to raise a mama's boy. Let's give her the benefit of a doubt. We don't even know her.

I hope she will know better .
Its good to allow a male child free and not smother him too much .
I guess I transfered my anger from the thread of a wife and mother in-law insulting themselves to this thread. The sight of both them insulting each other was appalling .

Its a good thing , your mum took a step back towards your brother and allowed him space and freedom. Its good smiley
Mothers must know when to draw the line and withdraw peacefully and joyfuly

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by PrettySleek(f): 12:42pm On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

I hope she will know better .
Its good to allow a male child free and not smother him too much .
I guess I transfered my anger from the thread of a wife and mother in-law insulting themselves to this thread. The sight of both them insulting each other was appalling .

Its a good thing , your mum took a step back towards your brother and allowed him space and freedom. Its good smiley
Mothers must know when to draw the line and withdraw peacefully and joyfuly
Exactly! I am glad we can agree.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by LegalOpinion: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
victorian:

Very correct. It happens a lot with single mothers.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by LegalOpinion: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2019
djphish:
the Mo i know doesn't take shit oh..very strict woman so I doubt if it'll be easy at first for her daughter in-law.. let's see Sha

Little wonder she is divorced.
Re: Mo Abudu Celebrates Her Son's 23rd Birthday (Photo) by somtookeke(m): 5:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
*Mo Abudu Shares Photos Of Completed N10BN Ebonylife Place Studio (Photo)*

https://speakersden2..com/2019/12/mo-abudu-shares-photos-of-completed.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Shares Stunning Photo To Mark #WCW / Photos From Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro's Wedding Introduction / Alibaba Tested Positive For COVID-19. Spent Christmas & New Year In Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.