Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos (22736 Views)

Zimbabwean Prostitute Throws Man Down From Third Floor Over Money / Masquerade And His Owner Fight Over Money In Anambra State. Photos / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:43am On Mar 07, 2019
A scene was created yesterday at Ogui road in Enugu state, after two beggars clashed over money.

It was gathered that the male and female beggars were tipped with the money by a sympathizer and that resulted into a fight for both of them.

In an incident which was caught on camera, the male beggar can be seen struggling with his female colleague on the road as she held onto the money on the ground and refused to let go.

The incident caused a scene in the area as passersby later intervened on the fighting beggars.

Watch the hilarious video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/drama-as-male-and-female-beggars-fight-over-money-in-enugu.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by made4naijamusic: 9:23am On Mar 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Speedyconnect15: 9:25am On Mar 07, 2019
Nobody get joy for this economy.

Country hard.

8 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by adecz: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2019
Wetin concern me.?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Factfinder1(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
I thought it's only in the north that we have naggers

22 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Kneephy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
If they were disabled they wouldn't be fighting anyhow..... It's cos they are filled enough and felt beat thing to do is to fight..... Continue....

Customers are watching!!!

6 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by jamaicabakare(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by senatepresido: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
The strength they put into begging and fighting could be channeled into doing productive things that can fetch money

Their names please...

4 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by JoeMaddog: 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
So they have beggars in that part of the country shocked With the way they boast in here never to give money to aboki beggars..... Chest beaters oshi

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by DICKstractor: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Please what's their disabilities? ...

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Yankiss(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Sad. Too sad. They ought to have camaraderie na. What happened to spirit de corps? grin grin Sore losers everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Ahmerdibnz: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Enugu is not in d north why do we have that fight over money there?�

4 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Biingoo: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Dear short people, please don't be short for nothing, Help us check the root of our problems in this country

4 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Finest641(f): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Forreellinc: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin flat head people can fight with dead body for money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by okadoo: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Enugu again?

2 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Oricha79(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
Igbos beggars...I thought they said is only northern almajeri that beg for alm

11 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Stephenfowoyo(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
DICKstractor:
Please what's their disabilities? ...
I wonder o, my brother. awon alapa ma sise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by iammo(m): 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin

shocked Ipobian almajiri

No wonder they pack themselves like sardine inside ifesinachi night busses to cross niger bridge over to southwest.. and ungratefully shout no mans land after escaping poverty

undecided
Look at them rolling on the floor like pigs

They put greed and hate into everything from politics to street begging

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by NoMoreTrolling: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
The hustle is really real, sigh

Get an apple watch series 4, 44mm, 150k lagos
https://www.nairaland.com/5064385/apple-watch-series-4-44mm
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by mamapidgin: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
nawao

The rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer the rich can not afford to sleep peacefully because the poor are awake

1 Like

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Don't let this thread distract you from the fact that there are 3 fulani million beggars in kano alone and 30 million fulani beggars scattered all over nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by oilPUSSY(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
JoeMaddog:
So they have beggars in that part of the country shocked With the way they boast in here never to give money to aboki beggars..... Chest beaters oshi
Nobody is denying the fact that Igbos don't have beggars, but you can't compare it with thousands of beggars in the west and millions in the North... There are beggars in America too..

Before see any Igbo beggar, you must have counted millions in the North and thousands in the west...
Come to think of think it, how sure am I they are not your brothers causing nuisance in the East ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by ictjobber: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
I thought they said South East don't have Beggars

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature / profile

8 Likes

Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by dreamwords: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
grin
Northerners
Re: Male And Female Beggars Fight Over Money In Enugu. Photos by Bighead9: 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
The South East have taking over the business of begging from the North. grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo's Amaka. grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Facebook Account Hackers in Uyo / Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) / Aswad Ayinde Arrested For Molesting His Daughters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.