Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) (22722 Views)

Road Union Member With 134 Wraps Of Indian Hemp Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / Hajj Pilgrim Who Excreted 76 Wraps Of Cocaine Gets 10 Years Jail Term (pictures) / How We Swallowed 45 Wraps Of Cocaine, Inserted 5 In Anus – Suspects (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Islie: 9:49pm On May 06, 2016
Cocaine: NDLEA Rescues Two Traffickers, Arrests Three Others

The Chairman/Chief Executive of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah (rtd.) has said that the Agency saved two suspected drug traffickers from untimely death for swallowing 137 wraps of cocaine.

The duo and three other suspected narcotic traffickers were apprehended at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (NAIA) Abuja with 8.588kgs of cocaine.

Apart from two suspects that ingested wraps of cocaine, three others were caught with cocaine hidden in socks and chocolates.

Abdallah said that both suspects would have died as a result of complications arising from the ingestion of 137 wraps of substances that tested positive for cocaine.

According to the NDLEA boss, “two passengers from Sao Paulo, Brazil enroute Dubai have been saved from premature death by the prompt intervention of narcotic officers.

The suspects were in a critical health condition on arrival at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport due to drug ingestion.

They were immediately rushed to the hospital for intensive medical care. All 137 wraps of cocaine ingested by the suspects have been successfully evacuated from their system and they are now in a stable health condition.”

Abdallah however, warned that people should eschew dangerous and criminal acts that are inimical to their well being, public health and safety. “Drug ingestion is a very risky act that exposes drug traffickers to early graves. People must desist from such injurious acts, protect their precious lives as well as promote public well being and safety.

The Agency will continue to protect lives and enhance public security by ensuring that narcotic drugs are only made available for medical and scientific purposes” the Chairman stated.

NDLEA commander at the Abuja airport, Hamisu Lawan said that all five suspects were arrested while attempting to smuggle drugs into the country from Brazil and United Arab Emirates. “The two suspects that escaped death are Ogbobe James Chidiebere, 33, who ingested 62 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.131kg and Okonkwo Ernest Nonye, 33, who ingested 75 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.375kg.

Three other suspects are Okanimeh Chinedu Niclopez, 33, arrested with a duty free bag stocked with 3.3kg of cocaine hidden inside chocolates; Obeche Ignatius Emeka, 29, and Ikeaba Chidi Anthony, 31, caught with 1kg and 1.782kg of cocaine hidden inside socks” Hamisu stated.

Ogbobe James Chidiebere and Okonkwo Ernest Nonye who are from Enugu State were thankful to the NDLEA for saving their lives. In the words of Ogbobe, “I thank the NDLEA for taking us to the hospital on time.

I know that I made a mistake, but I never knew that it could lead to my death. Even though, they will take me to court, I still thank God that I am alive. This has taught me a bitter lesson.”

All the suspects will soon be charged to court.

http://thenationonlineng.net/cocaine-ndlea-rescues-two-traffickers-arrests-three/

Pics credit: http://www.punchng.com/traffickers-escape-death-ingesting-137-wraps-cocaine/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by dre11(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2016
NDLEA commander at the Abuja airport, Hamisu Lawan said that all five suspects were arrested while attempting to smuggle drugs into the
country from Brazil and United Arab Emirates.

“The two suspects that escaped death are
Ogbobe James Chidiebere,33, who ingested 62
wraps of cocaine weighing 1.131kg and Okonkwo
Ernest Nonye, 33,
who ingested 75 wraps of
cocaine weighing 1.375kg.
Three other suspects are Okanimeh Chinedu
Niclopez, 33,
arrested with a duty free bag
stocked with 3.3kg of cocaine hidden inside
chocolates; Obeche Ignatius Emeka, 29, and
Ikeaba Chidi Anthony, 31, caught with 1kg and
1.782kg of cocaine hidden inside socks” Hamisu
stated.

cheesycheesy

how I wish they were all caught in Indonesia.......

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by MRBrownJ: 10:19pm On May 06, 2016
dre11:

cheesycheesy

or China

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On May 07, 2016
Up Israelites!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by tyson99(m): 5:00am On May 07, 2016
Am a proud member of the Name checkers associationgrin

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by ijustdey: 10:22am On May 07, 2016
the authorities should have allowed them to die joor...

their activities have given this nation a bad name cc lalasticlala...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by j1mmy: 11:02am On May 07, 2016
dre11:

cheesycheesy

yes o

7 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Cocoyamu: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
At the mention of that Name.. grin

you know the rest...

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Zico5(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2016
Isrealites again. Pls how many will remain if these people are dying gradually like this. This hustle is real and it is only God that can save them. Very hardworking people

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Burger01(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2016
“The two suspects that escaped death are Ogbobe James Chidiebere, 33, who ingested 62 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.131kg and Okonkwo Ernest Nonye, 33, who ingested 75 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.375kg.

Three other suspects are Okanimeh Chinedu Niclopez, 33, arrested with a duty free bag stocked with 3.3kg of cocaine hidden inside chocolates; Obeche Ignatius Emeka, 29, and Ikeaba Chidi Anthony, 31, caught with 1kg and 1.782kg of cocaine hidden inside socks” Hamisu stated.

Ogbobe James Chidiebere and Okonkwo Ernest Nonye who are from Enugu State were thankful to the NDLEA for saving their lives. In the words of Ogbobe, “I thank the NDLEA for taking us to the hospital on time.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by ForFun: 11:24am On May 07, 2016
I know i can not be poor, but i will rather be poor than indulge in some vices, apart from the danger of breaking the Law, you put your Whole Life at risk because a lousy couple of millions.

8 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2016
The Cursed version of Jews from the land of the rising crime at it again o....
Na dem dem!! CLEAN SWEEP! shocked

“The two suspects that escaped death are Ogbobe James Chidiebere, 33, who ingested 62 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.131kg and Okonkwo Ernest Nonye, 33, who ingested 75 wraps of cocaine weighing 1.375kg.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Knighttemplar(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
Biafrauds are always in love with the COCO

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by onosprince(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
If you are here to check names, dont bother because I just did and I can confirm that its them.... emekus is one of dem

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by oshe11: 11:25am On May 07, 2016
the hustle is real

oya name checkers ova to U

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
na wa

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 11:26am On May 07, 2016
Na dem again embarassed

Shame on them.

24 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by baby124: 11:26am On May 07, 2016
Hmm
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by mhizzcutie(f): 11:26am On May 07, 2016
shocked
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by segebase(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2016
ibo boiz

17 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On May 07, 2016
Naturally I don't this, but these guys have set a very hard to break record.

Team IPOB, I hail thee...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Dottore: 11:27am On May 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Skipuru(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2016
Anyway is a way, that's how we roll, bad Bella is allowed.

1 Like

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by youngprof8787: 11:28am On May 07, 2016
name checkers association please help me confirm who are they...tks

19 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 07, 2016
Na dem dem cheesy cheesy The hardworking jews grin

30 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2016
another millionaire to be aborted. wink wink wink wink wink

7 Likes

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2016
The developers of Lagos, Shanghai, New York, Beijing, Johannesburg and Abuja........
Doing what they know how to do best...... Ruining lives.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by YourNemesis: 11:29am On May 07, 2016
Awon omo Igbo yii sha ni gbogbo igba!! Tani o sepe fun yin?

Na Only una dey this Nigeria?? ? Hanahn .... this is becoming unbecoming angry

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by amanda2013(f): 11:30am On May 07, 2016
name checkers see food o o o!!! make una rush come as e dey hot.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by SonofDevil: 11:30am On May 07, 2016
Representing Name checkers association of nigeria..ikoyi branch

NA tHEM NA IGBO PEOPLE..!!!

The crrsed tribe of isrealites..!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traffickers Ingest 137 wraps of cocaine In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On May 07, 2016

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE A PROPHET

YOU KNOW WHY?

I NEVER GO WRONG PROPHESYING THE TRIBEOFJUDA
THAT USUALLY GET INVOLVED IN THAT ACTIVITY OF DRUG TRAFFICKING wink wink wink
Na dem grin

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Who Kidnapped & Raped A 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra Finally Arrested / India Cops Arrest Nigerian Involved In Mango Seed Fraud / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.