Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,556 members, 7,861,639 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 PM

Revealing: "Death Awaits Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi"- Rev Humble Okoro - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Revealing: "Death Awaits Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi"- Rev Humble Okoro (451 Views)

My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / Christian Okoro: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills NAN's Technical Director / Pst. Humble Okoro Warns Daddy Freeze, Your Shame Will Be Bigger Than Your..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealing: "Death Awaits Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi"- Rev Humble Okoro by MBAISEBLOG: 9:42am On Mar 07, 2019
A Niger Delta base clergy man has voiced a disturbing message to minister for transportation. According to the pastor,
"I saw where the nation was mourning the death of Rt Hon Chibuikem Ameachi. According to the revelation, he was found guilty before a very big throne and finally was killed.The bible says without revelation my people perish".

My advice to the minister for transportation is that he should repent,pray and ask God for forgiveness because death can be averted."

He further to said that the message is not motivated or sponsored by any political party, but by the inspiration and revelation from the holy spirit.

He ended by calling on the citizens of Nigeria, to embrace God as their personal lord and saviour, and always remember the fate and future of this country and its leaders in our daily prayers .
Re: Revealing: "Death Awaits Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi"- Rev Humble Okoro by wizemax(m): 2:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
I hate politicians with a passion.
But really man?
Everybody dies in the end, this is not a matter of prophecies.
SMH

MBAISEBLOG:

A Niger Delta base clergy man has voiced a disturbing message to minister for transportation. According to the pastor,
"I saw where the nation was mourning the death of Rt Hon Chibuikem Ameachi. According to the revelation, he was found guilty before a very big throne and finally was killed.The bible says without revelation my people perish".

My advice to the minister for transportation is that he should repent,pray and ask God for forgiveness because death can be averted."

He further to said that the message is not motivated or sponsored by any political party, but by the inspiration and revelation from the holy spirit.

He ended by calling on the citizens of Nigeria, to embrace God as their personal lord and saviour, and always remember the fate and future of this country and its leaders in our daily prayers .

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Film Maker, Chris Attoh’s Wife Short Dead | Www.e-nigeriang.com / Nigerian Labourer Wins N100k Bet After Carrying 50kg Bag Of Cement Upstairs(vid) / Webroot.com/safe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.