Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,686 members, 7,851,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:48 PM

Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (23177 Views)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Doctor Assaults Senior Nurse In FMC, Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by publicenemy(m): 12:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by lonlytroy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
That is how that yeye Irrua teaching hospital killed my dad.. human life does not have value in this Godforsakeing country
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Timisamd(m): 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2019
[quote author=queensera post=76426657][/quote]
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by PrettySleek(f): 1:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
stubbornman:

Most people react to that drug and are given piriton ahead..... but the nurse didnt do any...she even started laughing ,telling me i will be fine... when i see say i don dey mad dey go sad
U were probably attended to by an auxiliary or someone with little experience. I am sorry about your experience.

1 Like

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by stubbornman(m): 1:22pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettySleek:

U were probably attended to by an auxiliary or someone with little experience. I am sorry about your experience.
Thanks dear... are you a nurse?

1 Like

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
jamaicabakare:
I support the children of the decease, Nigeria doctors/nurse are just like our police or men in uniform. No iota respect for human lives.

Nah if you get money dem go reason you.

#R I P MA!
Your assertions about Nigeria doctors and nurses are not true. Are you telling me that all doctors and nurses in Nigeria are bad? If yes it means all Nigerians are but if no it means some are. You can't use on bad apple to judge other apples.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Hoodbilonia: 1:23pm On Mar 07, 2019
Same format u used in jan.feb now march
U r a dull scammer
clearie2:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by iluvdonjazzy: 1:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
I support the children on this, Nigeria doctors and nurses are criminals in white.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettySleek:

U reacted to the drug, it wasn't her fault. Nobody knows who would react to something until it has already happened. Don't take that drug again tho, not in tablet or injection. By the way, not everyone that wears that uniform is actually a nurse. They are probably individuals with little or no training at all. U know them as auxiliaries, I prefer to call them health aids
I don't know what happened but i will talk about my own experience. I have worked in ubth before, in that particular unit. That is accident and emergency for medical cases. Most of the patients there are brought in almost too late, we Nigerians don't like seeking helping until we are dying. There is little the doctors and nurses can do most times. There is what they call triage nursing. The most severe cases are handled first before less severe cases, that way everyone gets the best care. A patient's relative once said I killed her sister but her sister wasn't brought to the hospital early enough, even after complaining of pain, stooling and coughing out blood for weeks. She was brought in not breathing, we tried to resuscitate her but she didn't make it. Also, we lack the facilities to provide the best care. Nigeria is a country where nothing works. If we had first responsdents, if we had ambulance services, the person would have gotten some kind of treatment before getting to the hospital. The relatives are probably acting out of pain, shock and disbelief. So at the end of the day, there are so many factors involved. I can't say who is wrong or right, I can only share my experience.

Very well said.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by theoldpretender(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
clearie2:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

For the last three weeks, under different names, the same story.

If you were starving for 3 weeks, you won't be alive to write this.

Stop lying. This format don cast
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by PrettySleek(f): 5:18pm On Mar 07, 2019
stubbornman:

Thanks dear... are you a nurse?
Yes I am.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Picardor2: 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
Students don't treat patients especially in a tertiary hospital. Get ur facts right pls
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by stuffs4me(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
theoldpretender:
Poor reporting

1.We don't know the case in question, whether the patient was brought to the hospital on time, whether the patient was in a bad state, or whether the medical personnel had access to all the information.

2.When a patient dies, sometimes the relatives in their grief blame everyone, including the medical personnel who has done his best for them.

3.Until we get more information, this is a case of assault.

4.And yes, some Nigerian doctors are bad, and most of us have poor communication skills.

Thunda fire you there... Nigerian doctors are the worst doctors in the world. They are more dangerous than hired assassins. Their lackadaisical attitudes have lead to the deaths of millions of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by stubbornman(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
PrettySleek:

Yes I am.

Coool to know that .... Not everyday you get to meet a nurse who is patient to explain stuffs to you...
can we be friends!!
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by theoldpretender(m): 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2019
stuffs4me:

Thunda fire you there... Nigerian doctors are the worst doctors in the world. They are more dangerous than hired assassins. Their lackadaisical attitudes have lead to the deaths of millions of Nigerians.

Well, I know that 90% of my patients if not more get my best care..

But whatever I say about myself, you probably won't believe me.

Anyway, if you happen to.come.under my care as a patient, I promise that I will do my best to get you back on your feet. Because it is my job to care beyond even when it isn't possible

Goodnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by thehopeful: 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
stubbornman:
Na so one useless nurse chuck me chloroquine injection dah year angry angry ..... No where i no scratch, head oh, armpit, face, inside yansh, preek, balls, under leg angry angry...... I just get the feeling of how madness dey take start for one straight week undecided undecided
Sorry. It is not the doctor or nurse mistake. It is your body that reacted against the chloroquine.

1 Like

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Prophet777: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nigeria public hospital, failure of the highest order.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by 9jaRealist: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
ZOO! angry
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by 9jaRealist: 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
BrainEya:
That's love for moma.

Thinking on how they lost their caring mum in a said hospital that could save.
What do I know?

May her soul rest in peace.

Not if she raised them to resort to violence... undecided
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by 9jaRealist: 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
Hardly do you ever see Nigerians accept any death without blaming someone else...

Meanwhile, most Nigerians will never see a health professional (much less have a routine checkup) until they are practically at death’s door.

1 Like

Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by PrettySleek(f): 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
stubbornman:

Coool to know that .... Not everyday you get to meet a nurse who is patient to explain stuffs to you...
can we be friends!!
I am glad I was of help. Sure, why not?
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by PrettySleek(f): 11:44pm On Mar 07, 2019
theoldpretender:

Well, I know that 90% of my patients if not more get my best care..

But whatever I say about myself, you probably won't believe me.

Anyway, if you happen to.come.under my care as a patient, I promise that I will do my best to get you back on your feet. Because it is my job to care beyond even when it isn't possible

Goodnight
Well said.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by kamtrix(m): 12:05am On Mar 08, 2019
The same way those people killed my aunt
over what could have been solved. They are very useless practitioners. Many of the doctors prefer to refer you to their private hospitals. Only a few good people work in UBTH.
BrainEya:
That's love for moma.

Thinking on how they lost their caring mum in a said hospital that could save.
What do I know?

May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by stubbornman(m): 9:20am On Mar 08, 2019
PrettySleek:

I am glad I was of help. Sure, why not?

Cool to know that.... will send you a mail
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by BrainEya(m): 10:50am On Mar 08, 2019
9jaRealist:

Not if she raised them to resort to violence... undecided

Though I didn't watch the video I believed they are still kids.
They can't console themselves while watch their only mum who tolerate them even if they're wrong without giving a fight...
Re: Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother by Afrocentric: 8:30pm On Mar 10, 2019
GloShare:
Health experts in Nigeria often treat unrelated sick people like they're a burden.

Those kids are not fools, if they saw the doctor doing his best before their mom died, they'll know he did his best.

Sometimes these doctors will act like they're doing you a favor, forgetting that it's a paid service. At the end of the day, the person dies, yet they expect you to pay for their lackadaisical attitude.
exactly. I dealt with the idiots last year at LUTH. Very unprofessional people forming God

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Dies From Drinking Too Much Coca Cola / Itunu Babalola: FG, Family Reject Autopsy, Demand Justice / Ladies! 6 Ways To Cure Vaginal Itching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.