Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,805 members, 7,813,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. (1458 Views)

"Kelly Is An Overhyped Average Looking Girl" - Daddy Freeze Stirs Reacti / R. Kelly Is Found Guilty Of All Counts And Faces Life In Prison. / R. Kelly Accused Of Sending His Nude Photos To A 17 Yr Old Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. by pol23: 11:05am On Mar 07, 2019
This is just my opinion..
When this whole Surviving R.kelly started I wasn't taking it as big deal...but day by day,minutes by minutes,sh*ts keeps revealing and I came to this assumption.

My Points basically is his recent viral interview where he was seen crying.
He made few unconscious statements.
1. I gave you 30 years of my career,yet you guys are trying to kill me....(you're killing me now)
2. This isn't about music no more... it's about my life,my family,I can't get to my kids.
3. But y'all won't believe the truth..

I'm sure he can't obviously be telling his fans that... that statement is going to someone.

Rkelly have had several sexual cases in the past,which all disappears after a while... this new issue start this year January when surviving Rkelly was broadcast on multiple local tv channels in the US...
Who do you think controls the media?

This leads us to his verse in his hit song "Heaven I need a hug"

[Verse 2]
I gave 13 years of my life to this industry
Hit song or not, I've given all of me
You smile in my face and tell me that you love
But then before you know the truth, you're so quick to judge me
That's alright, go ahead, keep talkin' ('Cause...)
'Cause I'ma hold my head up high and keep walkin'
And reach for the sky, focus on the plan
Rescue the ghetto with his paper and pen
And this is for the homies that we lost
Yo, we cannot forget y'all, so the hats come off
We pour a little liquor out for the memories
I know y'all up there sittin' on chrome in them pearly streets
The street survivors, be careful, stay alive
I'm prayin' for your families, I hope you pray for mine
(For real tho') Used to be a time you wished me well
(For real tho') It hurts to know you wanna see me fail
(For real tho') And don't forget I kept you out of jail
(For real tho') Where's my arms when you needed to be held
They turned they backs on you, who was there believin'?
Who said your troubles were only for a season?
In church together tryin' to pick up all the pieces
And now you betray me, I bind you in the name of Jesus
Somebody please pray on what I'm talkin' 'bout
Still young tryin' to figure it all out...

Key point here--- He was talking about giving 13 years to the industry ...let's get this out.
Rkelly start singing in the early 80s.
Heaven I need a hug was released in 2003.
That's about 20 years... how came he only give out 13 years to the industry...
Media industry means the power of the world.

My yeye Conspiracy theory .
Re: Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. by Generalissimo75(m): 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
You are not far from the truth.
Re: Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. by OjoMadiba: 11:29am On Mar 07, 2019
Bro, this is the truth..... if the 'EYES' come for you, your own don finish, they have been fighting President Trump since, the guy is not so easy to crack..
Re: Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. by thesicilian: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2019
Lol. There's no smoke without fire.
Re: Opinion: R.kelly Is Being Fought By Illuminati. by TumblrGyal(f): 11:35am On Mar 07, 2019
The regular pattern used by the sect everytime.Downfall tactics

(1) (Reply)

Cute Picture Of Korede Bello Wearing A Liverpool Jersey After Loosing To Barca. / Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Too Young.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.