Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,218 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder (1459 Views)

Singer Bella Shmurda Makes Grammatical Blunder At The 14th Headies / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by Triton1996(m): 12:25pm On May 07, 2019
Jaywon Juwonlo on Monday tweeted a picture of himself with the caption “I’m I a yahoo boy?” which as triggered a lot of comments online not because of the picture contents but rather because of the misuse of the English word “I’m” in place of “am”

The Afropop artist however claimed the blunder to be a typographical error. He could no longer bare the insults and he angrily tweeted: “Ori gbogbo yin ti daru” which means “you all are out of your mind”
Jaywon seems to be enjoying his few minutes of fame though as he has refused to delete the post and enjoying is engagement on twitter.

He has since then desist from tweeting in plain English language.

These are what people have to say:

http://trixxng.com/jaywon-suffers-for-poor-grammatical-blunder/

2 Shares

Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by LeafMeAlone: 12:27pm On May 07, 2019
Lol
Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by sbm060(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2019
Lolz nigerians no get chill at all grin
Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by NobleAngell(f): 12:46pm On May 07, 2019
Now everyone has an opinion, even those that didn't see any error in the statement. I assure you that some people read it and couldn't spot the blunder until they went through the comments.
Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
nawa oo

3 Likes

Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by Dunnytt: 2:32pm On May 07, 2019
grin
Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by gentlesinna(m): 3:26pm On May 07, 2019
I'm was hear you
tohyorsih2:
nawa oo
Re: Fans Roast Jaywon Over Serious Grammatical Blunder by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2019
gentlesinna:
I'm was hear you

better!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Blessing Ese Most Gorgeous Filmmaker, Producer In Nigeria / Bbnaija: Mercy And Omashola Fights Over Fashion Show Task / Tonto Dikeh Shares Adorable Photos Of Her Visit To House Of Rep. Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.