Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos (16321 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Panic As Tanker Falls At Otedola, Lagos. Motorists On The Run (photos, Video) / Fully Loaded Tanker Falls At Mile 2 Lagos, Spilling Its Content (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2019
A truck loaded with PMS from ijegun tank farm abue ado fell and spilled it's content on the road and nearby gutters this morning at abule ado satellite town lagos

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 11:21am On Mar 07, 2019
And people dey near am?

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 07, 2019
Residents could be seen scooping fuel from the gutters, probably for resale at the black market or personal use...

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 07, 2019
Thankfully the truck didn't ignite but fire service is there with some security officials to manage the incident

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 07, 2019
Fire service spraying some foamy chemical into the gutters to discourage people from scooping the fuel...

Mynd44

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 07, 2019
i wonder why they even allow people walk freely around there. One idiot could just bring out his cigarette with lighter forgetting the situation and I also think making and answering calls could be catastrophic

11 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by freemanbubble: 11:57am On Mar 07, 2019
I nor just understand Nigerians
Imagine after all the story when we dey hear about tanker fall and explosion there by kiling scores

Still na im people still gather for this one dey scoop fuel

I nor understand Nigerians is it that we nor dey hear word or abi na mere stupidity

11 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by fergie001: 11:58am On Mar 07, 2019
That's weekly on that Lagos-Badagry expressway nah......

Does the LASG care?

Mtchewwww....

3 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Oricha79(m): 11:59am On Mar 07, 2019
People are trooping there to scoop fuel on the expense of their life.... hmm Nigerian is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by J0nyb0y(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
meanwhile,

USA Used Dell Latitude E6440 Laptop
Core i5-4310M

CPU@2.70GHz
500GB HDD,
16GB RAM
Backlit keyboard
Comes with Original Dell Charger
4-5 hours battery life guaranteed...

Price: 120k Negotiable
Contact in sig

Check my topics for pix

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
The police needs to start arresting people scooping fuel from this type of fallen tankers. It is stealing and they are also endangering their lives and that of others

2 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by castrol180(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
God
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Realestatepro(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
This old ojo road needs urgent attention.
There are some really terrible potholes along this road.
Tankers too have taken over the whole road because of the depot at ijegun.... This road in the evening is a terrible eyesore. Traffic everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by mykelswa(m): 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
F**k mehn
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
fergie001:
That's weekly on that Lagos-Badagry expressway nah......

Does the LASG care?

Mtchewwww....
The holdup wey dey that tiny road fit make person decide to pack go village

4 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by incogni2o: 12:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
That shows how hard the Economy is.

People face huge risks.
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by NoMoreTrolling: 12:02pm On Mar 07, 2019
candlewax:
i wonder why they even allow people walk freely around there. One idiot could just bring out his cigarette with lighter forgetting the situation and I also think making and answering calls could be catastrophic

Yes, you are correct. There should be yellow tape all around. We need to improve on safety.

apple watch 150k, series 4
https://www.nairaland.com/5064385/apple-watch-series-4-44mm

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by deepwater(f): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
I actually do not understand the issues with our country men
Is it really lack of awareness or just outright poverty ?

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by wink2015(m): 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
candlewax:
A truck loaded with PMS from ijegun tank farm abue ado fell and spilled it's content on the road and nearby gutters this morning at abule ado satellite town lagos

LAGOS WAHALA!

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by nelronaldo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lagos and tanker story

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by jchioma: 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Heavy traffic loading.

I hope that the authorities have taken note to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by nelronaldo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Even security officials dey scoop fuel too?
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by OgbeniLukad01(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Chixuz... See the way they stood up there and some people there still want to steal that Petrol inside Keg Nawa 4 we Naija ooo

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by omoteacher(m): 12:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How government care less for we the citizens. How can you build tank farms with out doing the roads that those tankers will be passing ? Each time the ship I'm working for come to any of Apapa jetty I just shake my head in shame on how our rulers care less about the populace. Most Apapa,ijegun area are just on the mercy of Almighty God. Safety is far from us here in naija.

3 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by ellizy(m): 12:07pm On Mar 07, 2019
Our people no go ever hear word, c as they carry 25litre of less than 5thousand in exchange of their life's. I pray sorry that touch never happened
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
nelronaldo:
Even security officials dey scoop fuel too?

Was it not you that voted Buhari grin grin
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Tapout(m): 12:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
candlewax:

don't u see the idiot in uniform in the last picture taking pictures... Should he have an incoming call, I bet he would go ahead and answer it.

2 Likes

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
omoteacher:
shocked shocked shocked

How government care less for we the citizens. How can you build tank farms with out doing the roads that those tankers will be passing ? Each time the ship I'm working for come to any of Apapa jetty I just shake my head in shame on how our rulers care less about the populace. Most Apapa,ijegun area are just on the mercy of Almighty God. Safety is far from us here in naija.

Complains everywhere grin

Have you blamed it on the Previous administrations..

You know the present one came to enjoy themselves

1 Like

Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2019
deepwater:
I actually do not understand the issues with our country men
Is it really lack of awareness or just outright poverty ?
It can be traced down to poverty my dear
Re: Loaded Tanker Falls At Abule Ado Satellite Town Lagos by Dacronym(m): 12:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
I only know one Abule Odu, but this Is Abule ADO wink
See siggy for Quality Customised Soccer Jerseys
10k only per Jersey

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday / My Field Trip To Olumo Rock In Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria.. / Top Tourist Attraction And Places To Visit In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.