Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

D Banj To Launch Kokomobile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D Banj To Launch Kokomobile (1568 Views)

Will-i-am Invites D Banj To Washington DC For Elite Gig / D-banj Set To Propose To Billionaire Girlfriend And Daughter "Adama Indimi" / D"banj Throws Genevieve A Bday Party (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by rockers: 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2010
http://www./2010/08/d-banj-to-launch-kokomobile.html

Seems the wait is over for D banj's Koko mobile.People have been speculating on this for a long time.He posted the promo picture .Check it out.

Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Dolemite(f): 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2010
I just love this guy, great!!
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ugly and outdated.

He should have done something not tried. or simply flow with the new flow; slider, touchscreen, android, etc. Not the same 1990z phone design and prolly same function.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by blacksta(m): 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^

lol

Actually it looks like my first phone back in 1996.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by googles: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2010
grin grin grin grin

bet they come with a customized "make i tell them the koko" [/i]ring tone

they look chinese sha. . . but the guy try [i]at all at all na winsh market
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Dolemite(f): 9:28pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Ugly and outdated.

He should have done something not tried. or simply flow with the new flow; slider, touchscreen, android, etc. Not the same 1990z phone design and prolly same function.
These things cost money, he's probably just testing the market, building a new brand. . .
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Stonnydrey(m): 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dis guy sha, Kip it up bro!!!
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by bawomolo(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dolemite:

These things cost money, he's probably just testing the market, building a new brand. . .

smart phones are past the testing stage by now.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Dolemite(f): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
bawomolo:

smart phones are past the testing stage by now.
These is a custom brand, I mean he's testing the market, Kokomobile vs Nokia, Samsung and other market leaders. Technology may take a backseat for brand loyalty here.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Kunbee: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2010
Highly ugly and it doesnt have camera and it looks like those starcomms fone dat gets hot afta talking for 2 mins
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2010
Kunbee:

Highly ugly and it doesnt have camera and it looks like those starcomms fone dat gets hot afta talking for 2 mins
ROTFLMAO!

Dolemite:

These is a custom brand, I mean he's testing the market, Kokomobile vs Nokia, Samsung and other market leaders. Technology may take a backseat for brand loyalty here.
Then he should have made a better design and feature, esp if he's trying to compete with samsung and blackberries. But why couldnt he have tried something new tho? undecided It would have separated himself from the crowd.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Dolemite(f): 10:53pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Then he should have made a better design and feature, esp if he's trying to compete with samsung and blackberries. But why couldnt he have tried something new tho? undecided It would have separated himself from the crowd.
It's MONEY, huge investment, he's doing this small thing now to see if there is any interest in his brand I guess. . .and he IS doing something different, how many Nigerian musicians do you see doing things like this? and if you're talking about doing something different in terms of the technology of the phones well, innovative technologies cost money like I said.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Kunbee: 11:03pm On Aug 31, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

ROTFLMAO!

Iwo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2010
Dolemite:

It's MONEY, huge investment, he's doing this small thing now to see if there is any interest in his brand I guess. . .and he IS doing something different, how many Nigerian musicians do you see doing things like this? and if you're talking about doing something different in terms of the technology of the phones well, innovative technologies cost money like I said.
I guess. I wouldnt buy that tho just because it has a cheap inscription "kokomobile" on it. Would you buy that?
Anywayz, I'd like to see the feature on that phone.

@kunbee
kini mo se?
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Kunbee: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2010
You just abandon me cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Dolemite(f): 12:01am On Sep 01, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

I guess. I wouldnt buy that tho just because it has a cheap inscription "kokomobile" on it. Would you buy that?
Only if I like D'banj THAT much. . .and as a gift yes but for personal use I don't think so.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Coldheart: 12:14am On Sep 01, 2010
Kunbee:

You just abandon me cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry angry
I thought you are feamale. Is that you inside the profile picture?
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by MrCork8: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2010
The skinny boy cant even speaks english!! (no ofeince)
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 01, 2010
Some Nairalanders speak like they did not complete Secondary school!

The cost of producing custom made of this phone is on a high side, let alone Android, Touchscreen, Blackberrys and all this kind of phones.

Like one Nlander here said, he is testing the acceptance, and that's good business plan, rather than wasting money without testing acceptability!

If any of you feel bad about that, try making yours and see if you can foot the fee of even 3310 Nokia! of as much quantity as he will make in this his custom own!
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by rockers: 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2010
Coldheart:

Mr cork,why are u like this?
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by spicyhoney(f): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2010
Nice and commendable initiative from Dbanj though I can't be caught with such a phone.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Mobinga: 2:51pm On Sep 01, 2010
I have a feeling this dude is seriously investing. . . . although stupidly
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by MrCork8: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2010
i guess D’banj is like the 50sent of Nigeria. The dude cant even speak english (no oofense)
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by denzel2009: 4:07pm On Sep 01, 2010
He should concentrate on producing things like koko gala or koko biro. Who wants to buy kokophone in Nigeria when everybody is aiming for BB pings.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by googles: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2010
denzel2009:

He should concentrate on producing things like [b]koko gala or koko biro. [/b]Who wants to buy kokophone in Nigeria when everybody is aiming for BB pings.

Jeez. . . . you just scattered Koko's life grin grin grin
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by MrCork8: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2010
Since D'Bang is skinnny and he cant speak english,, why dont he do a Sugar cane advert?? (no offense)
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Coldheart: 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2010
Just like d'banj, the phone is not fine. If it sells it's only cos its dbanj.
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Kunbee: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2010
Coldheart:

Maybe maybe not
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Coldheart: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2010
kunbee kunbee omo mama e
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Coldheart: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2010
To whom it may concern, sorry I missed your call yesterday smiley
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Kunbee: 11:21pm On Sep 01, 2010
Coldheart:

kunbee kunbee omo mama e
do u know me
Re: D Banj To Launch Kokomobile by Coldheart: 11:26pm On Sep 01, 2010
See post directly above yours. Baby make we no carry derail this thread, biko kiss kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Pictures From City People Awards Fire / D'banj Takes A Shot At Asa And Nneka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.