Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

D'banj Takes A Shot At Asa And Nneka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Takes A Shot At Asa And Nneka (1567 Views)

Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Asa And Darey Art Alade In The Studio (pics) / CNN Lists 2face, Asa And Nneka Among Africa's Ten Biggest Music Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Takes A Shot At Asa And Nneka by pckid: 10:41am On Apr 25, 2012
In the now widely read interview where he spoke about the split, D'banj is quoted as saying thus: 'Other labels were springing up. So if we could conquer America, London when no one had done it before. Most of our people stop in Germany, or Paris. But this is America, this is the big league; it makes us the strongest, the biggest. We had already made the money. And who best to introduce me to the rest of the world? Kanye did not want to change anything about my music, my style of dressing, or my brand. It is God’s favour. But Jazzy was and is very scared. Something had worked for eight years, so he wanted to maintain the status quo. People are afraid to try.... http://questionmarkmag.com/2012/04/dbanj-takes-a-shot-at-asa-and-nneka/

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Runs Mad. / Oh For The Love! ” Ladies Chase Me; Leave Bra,panties & Shirts At My Door” Lynxx / Why Tonto Dikeh Must Be Stopped- OJB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.