Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. (1146 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by joesmarty(m): 2:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Your opinions are needed between Iphone 6plus and Umidigi F1, which would you choose or recommend.
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
IPhone

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by joesmarty(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Excaperx:
IPhone

Thanks for your opinion, but the Umidigi F1 is really tempting, have you checked it out.
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by seunfly: 4:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
I will not choose any of them because iPhone 6 is 2014 made phone and this is 2019, 5years old phone that has lost all it technological advantage over others.
I'm not too sure of umidigi phones generally that is why I won't go for any of them.
I will rather go for other brands Xiaomi, Huawei etc that falls with the price range, however if they put gun on my head to chose one of the two, I won't think twice to chose umidigi f1.
OP this is 2019, most 2018/19 made phones will out performe this iPhone 6, that is a fact but due to psychological stuff, many will suggest iPhone 6 because it is iPhone not because it is better, you can spot the difference in technology by mere design of the two.

4 Likes

Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by joesmarty(m): 6:43pm On Mar 07, 2019
seunfly:
I will not choose any of them because iPhone 6 is 2014 made phone and this is 2019, 5years old phone that has lost all it technological advantage over others.
I'm not too sure of umidigi phones generally that is why I won't go for any of them.
I will rather go for other brands Xiaomi, Huawei etc that falls with the price range, however if they put gun on my head to chose one of the two, I won't think twice to chose umidigi f1.
OP this is 2019, most 2018/19 made phones will out performe this iPhone 6, that is a fact but due to psychological stuff, many will suggest iPhone 6 because it is iPhone not because it is better, you can spot the difference in technology by mere design of the two.

Thanks for your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lexusgs420 comma preach
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by Lexusgs430: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Lexusgs420 comma preach

Coughs........
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
joesmarty:
Your opinions are needed between Iphone 6plus and Umidigi F1, which would you choose or recommend.

Price wise, they are not in the same class........ If you can afford the 6 plus, that should be your route.....

But if you want the looks, but the money dey play magic.......

The Umidigi F1 would offer you an enjoyable experience, on a budget..........

1 Like

Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by henry007(m): 2:19am On Mar 08, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Price wise, they are not in the same class........ If you can afford the 6 plus, that should be your route.....

But if you want the looks, but the money dey play magic.......

The Umidigi F1 would offer you an enjoyable experience, on a budget..........

He's probably buying a used iPhone 6 Plus for 70-80K. How much is Umidigi F1?
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by seunfly: 5:51am On Mar 08, 2019
Umidigi f1 is around that price on Jumia.
henry007:

He's probably buying a uses iPhone 6 Plus for 70-80K. How much is Umidigi F1?
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by Ayobami7(m): 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
I prefer Nokia C1
Re: Between Iphone 6plus And Umidigi F1, Which Would You Choose Or Recommend. by joesmarty(m): 12:46pm On Mar 08, 2019
henry007:

He's probably buying a uses iPhone 6 Plus for 70-80K. How much is Umidigi F1?

Both devices (iPhone 6plus and Umidigi F1) are within same price range on Aliexpress.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone 8plus For Sale (pack And Receipt Intact) / TECNO Camon X For Sale / PRICE REDUCED Infinix Note 3 For Sale For 15k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.