Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? (3176 Views)

Between Umidigi F1 And Xiaomi Note 8 Which One Will You Recommend / Which Should I Go For Between The Redmi Note 7 And Umidigi F1 / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Harmoneasy: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
I am considering on getting any of this device, please help me recommend the best, thanks.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by dxdiag(m): 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Harmoneasy:
I am considering on getting any of this device, please help me recommend the best, thanks.
Xiaomi note 7 all the way
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by chibike69: 6:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Harmoneasy:

nawa to you ooo

redmi note 7 nah

which one come be umidigi

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by seunfly: 6:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Harmoneasy:
Ogbeni!!!! No contest here ooo, Xiaomi note 7 wins all bracket.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by yungsmart(m): 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
see don't mind all this one saying redmi note 7 I think this picture will help

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Itzneowizy(m): 11:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Xiaomi phones are good...my problem is with the fans. They've go too much sass and pride treating other brands especially the likes of Tecno and infinix with so much disdain..(funny thing is they start comparing Xiaomi with the likes of Samsung, Huawei and apple!!!...wtf!!....) They ought to cut these brands(infinix and tecno) some slack...for 4ck's sake..these brands brought the android innovation to Africa...Nigeria to be precise...they made Android affordable back then... Humans just became so insatiable, wanting more value for so little amount of money... Xiaomi found a way to quench these absurd thirst....but i bet it's only for a while....Xiaomi offer what the fans like to call..VALUE FOR MONEY.......Someone will have to go tru a lot of stress getting parts and accessories for Xiaomi phones ....Let them come down officially to Nigeria...it's going to be a different ball game...if the prices of these phones remain the same...well so be it...if not....The likes Infinix and Tecno still have a stand and should not be denigrated.... I don't believe Xiaomi make all their own accessories too....Samsung and Apple fans don't make the kind of noise Xiaomi fans make.....Bottom line the brand is good tho

10 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Xiaomi phones are good...my problem is with the fans. They've go too much sass and pride treating other brands especially the likes of Tecno and infinix with so much disdain..(funny thing is they start comparing Xiaomi with the likes of Samsung, Huawei and apple!!!...wtf!!....) They ought to cut these brands(infinix and tecno) some slack...for 4ck's sake..these brands brought the android innovation to Africa...Nigeria to be precise...they made Android affordable back then... Humans just became so insatiable, wanting more value for so little amount of money... Xiaomi found a way to quench these absurd thirst....but i bet it's only for a while....Xiaomi offer what the fans like to call..VALUE FOR MONEY.......Someone will have to go tru a lot of stress getting parts and accessories for Xiaomi phones ....Let them come down officially to Nigeria... fans don't make the kind of noise Xiaomi fans make.....Bottom line the brand is good tho

All you did was made an already established facts known, then admonish prejudice against the same xiaomi brand and her fans that you claim to be doing the same to a group of companies that are extorting Nigerians.

So because tecno brought android into Nigeria, Nigerians should bow and worship tecno?
Godforbid, show me something better than xiaomi and its a change of choice.

8 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Jimgym(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2019
You missed his point and he never said any one should bow to Tecno. He only say Xiaomi is overrated and overhyped. Tecno parts are easily accessible in Nigeria, where users can easily get their phones repaired on like Xiaomi. How do you explain that your phone gets spoilt and you have to import its parts or simply throw the phone away because the parts arent available? Thats too poor
ZesusHVWritter:

All you did was made an already established facts known, then admonish prejudice against the same xiaomi brand and her fans that you claim to be doing the same to a group of companies that are extorting Nigerians.

So because tecno brought android into Nigeria, Nigerians should bow and worship tecno?

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Jimgym(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Its really not by the amount of noise you make, its by prompt service delivery. I sell mobile phones and I can tell you that Nigerias make more request for Tecno phones than any other. As a sharp business man, I have to stock my shop with lots of Tecno phones, including the recently launched spark3. I cant explain this, but I think these buyers know what they want.
Itzneowizy:
Xiaomi phones are good...my problem is with the fans. They've go too much sass and pride treating other brands especially the likes of Tecno and infinix with so much disdain..(funny thing is they start comparing Xiaomi with the likes of Samsung, Huawei and apple!!!...wtf!!....) They ought to cut these brands(infinix and tecno) some slack...for 4ck's sake..these brands brought the android innovation to Africa...Nigeria to be precise...they made Android affordable back then... Humans just became so insatiable, wanting more value for so little amount of money... Xiaomi found a way to quench these absurd thirst....but i bet it's only for a while....Xiaomi offer what the fans like to call..VALUE FOR MONEY.......Someone will have to go tru a lot of stress getting parts and accessories for Xiaomi phones ....Let them come down officially to Nigeria...it's going to be a different ball game...if the prices of these phones remain the same...well so be it...if not....The likes Infinix and Tecno still have a stand and should not be denigrated.... I don't believe Xiaomi make all their own accessories too....Samsung and Apple fans don't make the kind of noise Xiaomi fans make.....Bottom line the brand is good tho
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

All you did was made an already established facts known,
then admonish prejudice against the same xiaomi brand and her fans that you claim to be doing the same to a group of companies that are extorting Nigerians.

At the bolded..your fact is controvertible..you conceived that idea yourself...No doubt u use Xiaomi....Let them come to 9ja officially if the prices of their phones remain same for a long time...No wahala...but if not...they are not better dan any other brand...cuz by then the Prices will go up...And that will dispute the so called claim that Xiaomi offer better value for Money....You want great specs....make sure ur pocket is deep enuf....same shit....U can't compare The likes of samsung with tecno or infinix..Nigerians want 3gig ram 64 gig rom, snapdragon 660 , 4000 mah, Amoled display for 50k....pity...Tecno and infinix make affordable smart fones period...you want more....increase ur budget...becus of the of specs they give ,they have to generate money tru ads....producing fones is not easy

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Jimgym:
You missed his point and he never said any one should bow to Tecno. He only say Xiaomi is overrated and overhyped. Tecno parts are easily accessible in Nigeria, where users can easily get their phones repaired on like Xiaomi. How do you explain that your phone gets spoilt and you have to import its parts or simply throw the phone away because the parts arent available? Thats too poor

What is your definition of "overrated" and "overhyped".
Because it seems you jumped into a conversation and became a decider over a deliberation you had no idea of, but sentimental and irrational claims engulfs your entire statement.
To be plain, the only person who knows nothing of the comments made or stated is you.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Itzneowizy(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

What is your definition of "overrated" and "overhyped".
Because it seems you jumped into a conversation and became a decider over a deliberation you had no idea of, but sentimental and irrational claims engulfs your entire statement.
To be plain, the only person who knows nothing of the comments made or stated is you.
You missed my point...He got the inference right...
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
[b][/b]At the bolded..your fact is controvertible..you conceived that idea yourself...No doubt u use Xiaomi....Let them come to 9ja officially if the prices of their phones remain same for a long time...No wahala...but if not...they are not better dan any other brand...cuz by then the Prices will go up...And that will dispute the so called claim that Xiaomi offer better value for Money....You want great specs....make sure ur pocket is deep enuf....same shit....U can't compare The likes of samsung with tecno or infinix..Nigerians want 3gig ram 64 gig rom, snapdragon 660 , 4000 mah, Amoled display for 50k....pity...Tecno and infinix make affordable smart fones period...you want more....increase ur budget

I think you are forgetting two important facts.
Xiaomi is a global brand made in China.
Xiaomi is an internationally recognised mobile phone manufacturer who went to India against all odds, did not only managed to subdue the local brands in India but in less than 4years, xiaomi has over 180 offline stores in India and currently ranked 3rd in the world.
The same country tecno, infinix and itel are in but are only recognised when airtel is doing promo.

Now two things you should consider.
1)Xiaomi is not in Nigeria yet, but she has over 32% shares of midrange mobile market here in Nigeria with her fans also her customers. Unlike tecno/infinix/itel whose fans are the marketers but none of them uses the so called devices they encourage others to wastefully purchase.
2) Xiaomi is the five most sold mobile brands in China the same country that is the origin of tecno/infinix/itel yet those brands can't be compared to the least phone brand in China [doogee].

Meanwhile, who go open eye see xiaomi then opt for any of the inferior, overhyped, overuseless, overwasting of funds devices from tecno?
A lazy youth.

10 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
You missed my point...He got the inference right...
It's obvious your point is pointless seeing the person who got the point you made is the same person who brought the one thing you weren't talking about into the conversation.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
At the bolded..your fact is controvertible..you conceived that idea yourself..

Show me any comment talking about tecno or infinix before you made your accusations or why you had to mention tecno and make claims you can't verify or backup with facts. Yet you are saying it's controvertible...

Its either you are dumbfounded by your own claims or you just had to show your grief that the op didn't even make mention of your useless phone brand tecno, unfortunately for you, you meant someone who is willing to enlighten you in ways that will brighten your shaded part that has been darkened by mediocrity and wayward sentimental attachments.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Itzneowizy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

Show me any comment talking about tecno or infinix before you made your accusations or why you had to mention tecno and make claims you can't verify or backup with facts. Yet you are saying it's controvertible...

Its either you are dumbfounded by your own claims or you just had to show your grief that the op didn't even make mention of your useless phone brand tecno, unfortunately for you, you meant someone who is willing to enlighten you in ways that will brighten your shaded part that has been darkened by mediocrity and wayward sentimental attachments.
We're doing thus kind of comments now....He didn't say anything about tecno..but there's been a competition between Xiaomi ,tecno and infinx....you're just dumb if you don't know this..comparing Xiaomi with Samsung, and apple is overhyping it dumbo if you don't know this then you've got a blatant way of showing your stupidity..Pained freak..and guess what dumbo....you've fueled my allegations in every way....your supposed admonish prejudice was conceived by ur frantic brain and not inferred from my statement.....i never called the brand bad....i simply said the fans denigrate other brands too much and it's even born out of ur insatiable desire wanting more for meager money.... Give tecno and infinix some credit..they make affordable phones and that there is not being sentimental....as you stated earlier..... their phones will get more affordable with more value for money trust me and that's a fact..let Xiaomi continue like dis they run at a loss and cripple their company Period!!!.....u know they (Xiaomi) use ads on their fones to generate money.....Their dominance in the aforementioned places is just to take a stand then they'll hit every one hard like wtf!!.....Use your phone in peace and stop bad mouthing Tecno and infinix...denigrating them simply means denigrating users...if that be the case you're just a cynical, contemptuous being...do your self a favour and don't speak in public again...stay off my mentions....BOY!!!!
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by drizzypat: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Both of u are just being mean and childish.. A conversation should never be made with insults..

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by MrBONE2(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2019
This thread should be renamegrin

To

"INSULT AND YABBING JOINED BY PHONES BRAND MARKETERS AND FANS" grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by seunfly: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
yungsmart:
see don't mind all this one saying redmi note 7 I think this picture will help

Spec is one of things that determines good phone but not all.
1) Brand perception
2) Build quality
3) Software management, updates and supports.
4) second hand value ( peculiar to Nigeria)

No doubt umidigi f1 is a good phone and it matches Redmi note 7 spec for spec ( even though I will take SD 660 any day over Mediatek P60) but u can't tell me they are at the same level in other aspects I listed above.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Itzneowizy(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2019
drizzypat:
Both of u are just being mean and childish.. A conversation should never be made with insults..
He started it.....
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Harmoneasy: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Itzneowizy:
He started it.....
it is alright my brothers, we are one, let peace lead.... One love.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by lx3as(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:

I think you are forgetting two important facts.
Xiaomi is a global brand made in China.
Xiaomi is an internationally recognised mobile phone manufacturer who went to India against all odds, did not only managed to subdue the local brands in India but in less than 4years, xiaomi has over 180 offline stores in India and currently ranked 3rd in the world.
The same country tecno, infinix and itel are in but are only recognised when airtel is doing promo.

Now two things you should consider.
1)Xiaomi is not in Nigeria yet, but she has over 32% shares of midrange mobile market here in Nigeria with her fans also her customers. Unlike tecno/infinix/itel whose fans are the marketers but none of them uses the so called devices they encourage others to wastefully purchase.
2) Xiaomi is the five most sold mobile brands in China the same country that is the origin of tecno/infinix/itel yet those brands can't be compared to the least phone brand in China [doogee].

Meanwhile, who go open eye see xiaomi then opt for any of the inferior, overhyped, overuseless, overwasting of funds devices from tecno?
A lazy youth.

It depends on what you need in a phone; for specifications, hardware and pricing, Xiaomi is on top of the midrange phones, but fail in software updating and durability where Nokia, etc have edge. Xiaomi is also believed to have one of the worst customer service of any business in the world.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
lx3as:

It depends on what you need in a phone; for specifications, hardware and pricing, Xiaomi is on top of the midrange phones, but fail in software updating and durability where Nokia, etc have edge. Xiaomi is also believed to have one of the worst customer service of any business in the world.

The xiaomi am talking about is the xiaomi that has a dedicated technical team that takes care of her software and hardware issues, xiaomi devices have the highest number of custom made enhancement. The only company that has dual rom system; [Chinese and global]

The same xiaomi that is constantly sending patch, security and software update to her devices including the 6years+ old mi3, the same xiaomi that has an open beta programme that allows special set of customers to test their unofficial roms and android updates before sending it to thier global device.

The same company that just decided to split its midrange brand from her highend brand.

Well, since you said "believed to" without any specific verification to this belief, hence the above points I stated so you can be rest assured xiaomi has one of the best customer service globally, locally[China] and internationally.

They are not third in the world behind Samsung and apple because they ignore their customers complaints.
They are not the highest selling brand in India because they have improperly made devices.
They are not the most sort brand here in nairaland because nairalandians are very rich so they don't care about wasting their hard earned money on fragile devices made by xiaomi.

Xiaomi is sailing high because don't compromise in quality or service, but in profit and returns.
They succeed were other brands struggle.
They currently are enlarging their stake in India by introducing their electronics and have structures in place to carter for a new plant in India.

If xiaomi was believed to be any of these things then they cannot be any of these things I claimed, except my claims are a lie.

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Freelancerx: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
tecno is really helping Nigerians, the phone is very good and they are really helping Africa phone market what i see is that people are just saying what they think without using the phone.
Jimgym:
Its really not by the amount of noise you make, its by prompt service delivery. I sell mobile phones and I can tell you that Nigerias make more request for Tecno phones than any other. As a sharp business man, I have to stock my shop with lots of Tecno phones, including the recently launched spark3. I cant explain this, but I think these buyers know what they want.
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by DarkJeddi(m): 5:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jimgym:
They buy what they see others using,

The average Nigerian knows ZERO about a Smartphone..

If they do,

They wouldn't fork out 100k to buy a Camon 11 Pro when vastly superior phones can be gotten for far less..

6 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by DarkJeddi(m): 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
Freelancerx:
tecno is really helping Nigerians, the phone is very good and they are really helping Africa phone market what i see is that people are just saying what they think without using the phone.
grin
Make I laugh small. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by DarkJeddi(m): 5:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Itzneowizy:
We're doing thus kind of comments now....He didn't say anything about tecno..but there's been a competition between Xiaomi ,tecno and infinx....you're just dumb if you don't know this..comparing Xiaomi with Samsung, and apple is overhyping it dumbo if you don't know this then you've got a blatant way of showing your stupidity..Pained freak..and guess what dumbo....you've fueled my allegations in every way....your supposed admonish prejudice was conceived by ur frantic brain and not inferred from my statement.....i never called the brand bad....i simply said the fans denigrate other brands too much and it's even born out of ur insatiable desire wanting more for meager money.... Give tecno and infinix some credit..they make affordable phones and that there is not being sentimental....as you stated earlier..... their phones will get more affordable with more value for money trust me and that's a fact..let Xiaomi continue like dis they run at a loss and cripple their company Period!!!.....u know they (Xiaomi) use ads on their fones to generate money.....Their dominance in the aforementioned places is just to take a stand then they'll hit every one hard like wtf!!.....Use your phone in peace and stop bad mouthing Tecno and infinix...denigrating them simply means denigrating users...if that be the case you're just a cynical, contemptuous being...do your self a favour and don't speak in public again...stay off my mentions....BOY!!!!
Your statement..

'.let Xiaomi continue like dis they run at a loss and cripple their company Period!!!.....u know they (Xiaomi) use ads on their fones to generate money.....Their dominance in the aforementioned places is just to take a stand then they'll hit every one hard like wtf!!....'

This is not only Fallacious but Patronizing,

Xiaomi has been making phones for years and have continued to be an important player in the world of Smartphones,

You coming across as being somehow more knowledgeable than them in how to run a successful business is downright insulting..

They've been in India,China and Europe for years and they have managed to keep their prices low and to make a profit,because that's their Unique Selling Point(USP) .

If they use adverts to make money while keeping their phones inexpensive,then it's a testament to their business acumen and not something to be snickered at..

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by DarkJeddi(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
lx3as:

Saying that Xiaomi devices lacks software support is certainly not true,

Xiaomi has one the best software support for their devices of any Brand..

Even 3 year old midrange devices continue to receive MIUI updates,which are the most important software updates with Xiaomi phones..
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by gentlezypher: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
xiaomi fans sha, that you chose xiaomi over other brand does not mean everybody must do same, every one has the right to buy whatsoever he/she wants!

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by mcemmy0z: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Harmoneasy:

Go for redmi note 7 that's what I'm using, u will love it.
you can't compare F1 camera to note 7, u can even port Gcam if you like and alot of customization
Re: Which Of These Do You Think Worth It Umidigi F1 Vs Xiaomi Note 7? by Blastedholligan: 12:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Itzneowizy:
As in you nailed it bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Useful Items You Must Buy From China / Watch Live And Free Dstv Channels - Netflix On Your Smartphones - Url, Mac - Ip / How To Identify A Fake Usb Device/cord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.