Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? (1588 Views)

What Apps Or Platform Have You Used To Boost Your Facebook Likes And Followers / What Was The Very First Programming Languages You Used For Fun Or Professionally / View & Manage Your Location History On Google Maps To Track Where You've Been & (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by ehinorlive: 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2019
I want to start using freelancing website for job but i am afraid because of the bad image the name NIGERIA bear in the minds of people in outside world. changing my location to other country should have be considered but no document for verification. my questions goes out to those who has been in the game for sometime how do you go about this?
Re: Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by david290(m): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2019
What skill(s) are you trying to fly and on what platform? I am very familiar with the Upwork terrain as an ex freelance writer. If you are looking to Upwork, I could share with you tips to know whether or not there's bias in your niche.
Re: Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:32pm On Mar 09, 2019
I don't think freelamce users cares much about where you are from. The recommendations and job completion rating is the most important. Then you should be prepared for serious completive bidding from those Indian guys that hire people to bid on all projects.
Re: Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by Ghanaian(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611
Re: Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by ehinorlive: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2019
david290:
What skill(s) are you trying to fly and on what platform? I am very familiar with the Upwork terrain as an ex freelance writer. If you are looking to Upwork, I could share with you tips to know whether or not there's bias in your niche.
sorry for late reply. indeed upword is my prefered platform and i already have an account with them. my service is web dev
Re: Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by YungLasaint(m): 9:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Which freelance website should I go for cause I really wanna start making money online...

[quote author=Kelvin30286063 post=76491811]I don't think freelamce users cares much about where you are from. The recommendations and job completion rating is the most important. Then you should be prepared for serious completive bidding from those Indian guys that hire people to bid on all projects. [/quote1/]
Re: Dear Freelancer, Do You Used Nigeria As Your Location? by Ghanaian(m): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on

Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611

(1) (Reply)

Application Of Sim Hosting | Sme Data | Vtu | Bulksms | Otp | Vote | Chat / I Created This Website To Teach Beginners How To Code, RATE PLS / PHP problems!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.