Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag (11493 Views)

Pictures From TECNO CAMON 30 Series Launch In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Children Christmas Party In Lagos / Photos From Tecno Spark 3 Unveiling In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Ennyholar: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2019
TECNO in partnership with UnilagFM held a seminar in celebration of 2019 International Women's Day tagged "The 21st Century Woman" at Afe Babalola Hall, University of Lagos.

The programme is creating awareness on the need to support the struggle of women all over the world and also the benefits Nigeria stand to gain if we build a gender balanced society.

Speaking at the event is Mrs Temitope Akinniyi of TECNO Nigeria who delivered a lecture on the brand growth and making phones available for women in their various business.

The lecture was attended by students of various secondary school and Tertiary institutions in Lagos State.

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Ennyholar: 4:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
More pictures.

Cc dragnet

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Rubiesangel: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
A very lovely event. I hope by this, women will begin to rise to take their place in the society.
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by LuciferSaviour: 4:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Imagine the kind of stench that will ooze out of that hall from the combination of numerous rotten fish smell.

*spits angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by LuciferSaviour: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Rubiesangel:
A very lovely event. I hope by this, women will begin to rise to take their place in the society.

Your place is in the kitchen. Nobody is dragging that with you.

Rise, enter there and prepare me a heavy meal before I shift your jaw with a backhand slap! angry

6 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Iceman296: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2019
Loooooooooooool
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Realboygenius(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:
Imagine the kind of stench that will ooze out of that hall from the combination of numerous rotten fish smell.

*spits angry

You have a bad mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Realboygenius(m): 4:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:

Your place is in the kitchen.

Rise, enter there and prepare me a heavy meal before I shift your jaw with a backhand slap!

That was in the day of the old.
The 21st women takes charge and they are captains of industry.

Sit down there

Cc Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by psoul12: 4:36pm On Mar 07, 2019
This was one of the best ...Mrs Temitope Akinniyi of @TECNOMobileNg delivering a lecture which opener my eyes on how big Nigerian market is.

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:40pm On Mar 07, 2019
Women are the future of the world hence the need to value and respect them.
Lalasticlala
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Goldyyy: 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:

Your place is in the kitchen. Nobody is dragging that with you.

Rise, enter there and prepare me a heavy meal before I shift your jaw with a backhand slap! angry
in this present age and time you still think a woman's place is in the kitchen.? Sorry for you

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Freelancerx: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
This what the 21st century women need, Thanks to tenco for showing the woman love.
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by crazyABO(m): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:

*spits angry
people type first before thinking damn embarassed
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Mutemenot(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:

*spits angry

So u no see those fine fine future wives there to praise na to think negative lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by crazyABO(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
bitrade:
V
of all letters na v come your mind shocked
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by baike: 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
tecno don turn to...........
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Sultty(m): 6:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
angry This one that half of d attendees are dozing off. I can bet that this seminar is boring

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
This company seem confused... I guess China phones are not selling as much as they used to

I won't be surprised when we start seeing tecno and infinix China bread for sale in the markets Soon

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
I have nothing to say
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
LiveByNight:
This company seem confused... I guess China phones are not selling as much as they used to

I won't be surprised when we start seeing tecno and infinix China bread for sale in the markets Soon
Which phone has your country (Nigeria) produced??
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by maxweb(m): 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
Realboygenius:

That was in the day of the old.
The 21st women takes charge and they are captains of industry.

Sit down there
cc Lalasticlala
See this mumu o. Keep telling yourself what u want to hear
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2019
Oregbe17:

Which phone has your country (Nigeria) produced??

China didn't make these rubbish transsion sells here , they are far below Chinese standard and this is why they aren't sold in China.

The transsion management are just greedy arseholes who are taking advantage of Africans

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by OlawaleSmarter1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2019
Good
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by bravesoul247(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
A very good move by TECNO. I'm sure women will feel elated with this move from Transsion
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Sard(m): 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2019
LuciferSaviour:

*spits angry

Werey leyi o!
You write all these trashes just to get attention. Is your life really that boring and uneventful?
Idiottt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Sard(m): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2019
LiveByNight:

Is it a big deal for a company that makes so much money from Nigeria to give back to the community in one way or the other?
Honestly, I think you're the confused one here. If you have a personal vendetta with the brand, complain about it on the right thread.
But you don't have to spread the hatred to the good thing they did here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Nobody: 6:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Sard:

Is it a big deal for a company that makes so much money from Nigeria to give back to the community in one way or the other?
Honestly, I think you're the confused one here. If you have a personal vendetta with the brand, complain about it on the right thread.
But you don't have to spread the hatred to the good thing they did here.

Are you drunk ? Where in my post does personal vendetta show? Are you a simpleton?

How can an adult think like a 4 year old ? You need to get mentally evaluation, I am suspecting you might be autistic
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

Are you drunk ? Where in my post does personal vendetta show? Are you a simpleton?

How can an adult think like a 4 year old ? You need to get mentally evaluation, I am suspecting you might be autistic

You're the one in need of a psycho evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2019
Abiodunspectre:

You're the one in need of a psycho evaluation.

Your grammar just confirmed my suspicion

Cretin
Re: Photos From TECNO 21st Century Woman Seminar Held At Unilag by Sard(m): 10:06am On Mar 08, 2019
LiveByNight:

If anyone needs mental evaluation, I can be my last kobo that the person would be you.
Stop throwing tantrum. Act like an adult that you said are.
Your first comment is not in any way related to the event that Tecno organized yesterday, so yes, you've personal beef with them. Deal with it in another way or shut the f_ck up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are Your Experiences With Refurbished Phones / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Latest MTN Data Plans For 2019 - MTN Data Is Now Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.