Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me (1430 Views)

Can A Doctor In The House Interpret This Result For Me / Plz Help Me Interpret This Sperm Analysis / Sickle Cell Disease - Drs in USA record Breakthrough With Gene Editing Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me by Balistic4: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2019
I went for a widal and MP test today and this is the result I got please can anyone interpret the result for me.

Re: Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me by erifeoluwasimi(f): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2019
You had blood test and results shows u are hiv negative, but have malaria and significant trace of typhoid. U need to visit the doctor for prescriptions. quick recovery.
Re: Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me by henryobyn(m): 7:34pm On Mar 07, 2019
You have typhoid and Malaria parasite. Commence treatment ASAP. Sorry ok. See a good doctor if u can.
Re: Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me by Balistic4: 12:39am On Mar 08, 2019
Thank you guys
Re: Please Drs In The House, Interpret This Result For Me by bjtinz: 3:09am On Mar 08, 2019
All these mushroom labs sef.

Result is almost ALWAYS one plus and significant titre.

Moreover the use of unigold for screening is wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Wacp: October 2019 Online Registration For Primary Membership And Fellowship Exa / Say No To That Blood Transfusion!!! I Know Something That Can Help You. DM Now. / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.