Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos (49353 Views)

Boy Kills Huge Cobra In Kogi After Invading His House. Photos / Lagos Residents Kill Huge Python After Storming Their Area. Photos / Woman Kills Python And Scorpion After Invading Her Home In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
A man has taken to social media to show off the big eggs found inside a python after it was killed earlier today.

According to Facebook user Solomom who hails from Bayelsa state, he killed the huge reptile after invading his compound.

After killing the animal, he butchered it to bring out big white eggs from its stomach.

This is coming months after a man single-handedly killed a huge python in Southern Ijaw local government area of Bayelsa State.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/man-butchers-huge-python-after-invading-his-house-shows-off-its-big-eggs.html

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Killings of snake is becoming unbearable.

Haba..

If snake decide to invade us nko?

Lala will move the news on mass snake invasion to FP abi..

Kontinue..

Murderer

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by royallord1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
Killer...... Of the innocent

3 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by donbachi(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2019
Just use am arrange indomie+carot+fresh pepper+fresh tomatoes..come fry dis eggs with small vegetable.named indomie obrigado..on the day of governorship election.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by JasonScoolari: 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
The poor snake was trying to look for a nice environment to lay her eggs, but death came calling.

Therefore, a nice Banga soup and starch will be the best resting place for her.

BTW, that's a very nice camera.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 07, 2019
Lalalalalalalala lalalaalalalalalalalalala lasti lasti lasti.. Lasti oh lasticlalala where are youuuuuuuu?

9 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by LexngtonSteele: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2019
angry

Na to carry am go meet Jujuman. They will definitely find a use for it grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by spartan50(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Lala lala is smiling like this dude...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Bossontop(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Oga lalasticlala.......if u know u know

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by whalakid: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Good day everyone, I would like to help 10 businesses promote their brand and help get more exposure for their products and services this month. If you're a business owner, developer, entrepreneur or an artist, kindly hit me up now.

I reach over 5 million people monthly on my social media page and I also manage a verified Facebook page with over 300k active followers (OMGVoice Nigeria). I also have an active/verified email and phone number database of e-shoppers in Nigeria.

If you're interested, you can call/whatsapp me via 0-7-0-3-5-9-4-3-1-8-9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Waste generation. Reduced to slaughtering pregnant animals. No wonder our ancestors have cursed us.

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by naijaguy1234(m): 10:11am On Mar 08, 2019
Double meat for lala

[img]https://i./RmHs.gif[/img]

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by PhenomenalAustin: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
sad Our wildlife is been depleted and kids here celebrate killing of snakes by hailing Lala. I think its time the federal government criminalize the killings of wild animals especially snakes. Anyone caught with a dead snake must be shot dead by firing squad. angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Alejoas(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2019
Safety first.... Improve you lappy working hour with a power bank. See my signature!

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2019
humans have hunted their preys to extinction so they have to come for our goats and dogs
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by seunlayi(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2019
Nairaland/snake. C0m
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by freemanbubble: 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Ejimagift:
sad Our wildlife is been depleted and kids here celebrate killing of snakes by hailing Lala. I think its time the federal government criminalize the killings of wild animals especially snakes. Anyone caught with a dead snake must be shot dead by firing squad. angry
Exactly bro
My love for snakes knows no bound

These are friendly python and different from boa

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra self they only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by castrol180(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Lala food is ready oooo
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by deolu2000(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
The song that comes, LA LA LA, oh its taste nice......
Una know the rest.

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by sirusX(m): 10:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Lala....see better meat with additional eggs to step down cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Chimez93: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2019
G
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2019
SNAKE go soon finish for Nigeria especially PYTHONS
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
The poor snake was trying to look for a nice environment to lay her eggs, but death came calling.

Therefore, a nice Banga soup and starch will be the best resting place for her.

BTW, that's a very nice camera.
Them don ban your other moniker?

1 Like

Lala lala lala lala cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by eben1marketer: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Chimez93: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2019
Lalasticlala and crew be like....Omo food don show oo

2 Likes

Re: Man Butchers Huge Python After Invading His House, Shows Off Its Big Eggs.Photos by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2019
Some people just dey spew rubbish on threadtongue

I wonder what their comment would be if the topic is "A child was swallowed by this Python"undecided

Are snakes friendly animals?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Gregorian Calender The Most Recognised Calendar Worldwide? / This Python Was Caught At Kubwa, Abuja On Sallah Day / Cat Like Creature Killed On My Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.