Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business (1269 Views)

What Business Can I Start Up With N2.2m That Can Guarantee Me 10k To 13k Monthly / What Legit Business Can One Start With 2million? / Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Donteeokey(m): 6:01am On Mar 08, 2019
Please i need someone in Enugu or Awgu who can teach me one, on one how to make money online with at least 50k investment. I'm ready to pay u 10k so far it's real. 07060868015
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Hallenjay: 6:10am On Mar 08, 2019
Donteeokey:
Please i need someone in Enugu or Awgu who can teach me one, on one how to make money online with at least 50k investment. I'm ready to pay u 10k so far it's real. 07060868015
come to ph...one on one real online investment.u will be making minimum of 10% of ur capital per day
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 08, 2019
start

dripshipping or importation

myonecent
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by U4ure: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2019
whatapp me let talk 08093697057
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by 1stbest(m): 7:17am On Mar 08, 2019
emperorblog21:
start

dripshipping or importation

myonecent
how does the drop shipping work , can u teach me ? like how much is the startup capital .

1 Like

Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by phyzdot: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2019
How can I contact you as well?

Hallenjay:
come to ph...one on one real online investment.u will be making minimum of 10% of ur capital per day
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2019
1stbest:
how does the drop shipping work , can u teach me ? like how much is the startup capital .

chat with mr on whatsapp.

check my sig
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Asound: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Whatsapp me on 08134669445
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Donteeokey(m): 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hallenjay: come to ph...one on one real online investment.u will be making minimum of 10% of ur capital per day Please give me your phone number
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Donteeokey(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2019
Where in PH Boss?
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by 1stargeneral: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
There are quite a lot you can do. You can become a social media manager for companies and manage several accounts. They pay you for growing their accounts. I mean, real followers for them. It is not difficult if you know how.

1 Like

Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
I can teach you about dropshipping on international sites like Amazon, you will get to learn from how to register and pass the verification to get your seller account approved, and also how you can dropship different items to sell on your approved online store,list of hot in demand products you can dropship at the moment,how you can handle shipping ,how to list and sell products,how to boost sales using Amazon payperclick ads, how to cash your earnings using payonneer, all you need know about Amazon charges,For more details you can WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature

1 Like

Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by EGJOSEPH1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chat me on WHATSAPP, let me teach you on how you can make money 2ru VTU Business where you earn residual income as millions of Nigerians top up their phones with Airtime and DataBundle

The smartest way to make money in Nigeria is to start a recession proof business. That is, a business whose product or services are everyday necessities and are always in huge demand: No matter the state of the economy @ any time period. One of such business is this Lucrative TELE-COM Dealer Autopilot Business.
There are about 90Million Active mobile phones lines in Nigeria —– that’s about half of the country‘s population, & the number keep increasing on dally basis as long as people keep buying & activating new lines… And the average phone user’s buys recharge cards every day.This, coupled with the fact that communication over the phone is now an everyday need, explain why this is a very Hot business for you right now. if you are looking to start your own Hot Lucrative Business In Nigeria, then you should consider starting a (TELE-COM Dealer Autopilot Business.
) Setup your own VTU AUTOPILOT CASH CODE BUSINESS ONLINE STORE today and start earning residual income as never before.

This is a complete system where you can earn massive income by selling Airtime, Data Bundle, bulk sms, DsTV/GoTV/StarTimes Subscriptions, ets online and also earn residual commissions/income as thousands of people from anywhere in Nigeria registers on your platform and purchase any of the above mentioned services. A system where you can generate VOUCHER PIN from the comfort of your home. A system with ready-made multiple payment platform. This is neither a guide nor a tutorial nor an e-book nor a video. It is a COMPLETE BUSINESS SOLUTION for anyone that wants to make money.

Let Us Set up a Complete VTU Reliable API airtime top-up with a Content Management System within 1 to 2 days!
You do not need any programming or technical expertise to set up a Top up or Mobile recharge website like ours. All you need is to allow our expert Team to do the Job for you while you keep earning residual income.
Save time, energy and start making money effortlessly just like we do every day.

**0806-579-0083 ==> Call/Text/WhatsApp
**0806-579-0134 ==> Call/Text
**0817-128-4447 ==> Call/Text

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by sonature1: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
Donteeokey, nwanne, if anyone is asking u to visit them, tell him to give u an idea of what online business he's talking about.
See, u can acquire a skill and start freelancing

https://www.nairaland.com/3224561/how-bought-car-built-house
That was the thread that inspired me.

I learned from here:
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2
I quit my job and started writing on content mills in 2018
I made some millions

It's happening

O buro egwuri egwu!

U don't need to pay anyone

Ka eme sia!

1 Like

Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Donteeokey(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
My man please give me your phone number
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by Arisheloaded(m): 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2019
I'll teach you on WhatsApp how to get the below; send a WhatsApp message to 08184355474

��������
*WONDERFUL INDIVIDUALS LIKE YOURSELF ARE JOIN IN THE TRAIN, L/EARNING IS ONGOING*
��������

What Are The Benefits If I Get The Purchased Version of the E-Book and get added to our Paid group?

There are ample benefits for you when you get the paid version of this eBook which are listed below:

1. Recharge card printing account setup
2. Lifetime support from me if any issue is encountered. We don't just leave you after sending the books to you. 3. Materials on how to promote your data reselling business and make more money.
4. Learn how you can make money from paying bills for people. eg, DSTV, GoTV subscriptions.
5. You will be added to our whatsapp group of other data resellers where you gain more knowledge and discuss with others.
6. I will send you a free eBooks on how to improve your new data reselling sales growth.
7. Electricity bill payment online
8. How to turn Airtime to Cash etc
9. Swift and Spectranet Subscription
10. Waec, Neco and Nabteb PIN purchase etc
11. How to do basic graphics design on a mobile app etc
12. WhatsApp Marketing Ebook
And lots more
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by hafsatadebisi: 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
Donteeokey:
Where are you in Awgu?
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by citizen202(m): 7:42am On Mar 09, 2019
Hello nairalanders , i currently do have more than #10,000 active phone numbers of Porthacourt city residents ,are you a business man or woman a company already in porthacourt or a new company intending to come into Porthacourt or you want more people to be aware of what you do and getting more clients.You certainly need these contacts .Call Freedom on 08117832959
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by ThothHermes: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2019
You don't have to pay money to anyone. There is a thread for every business on Nairaland. Just go to anyone, patiently read from start to finish and ask questions whenever you are confused. Anyone who wants your 10k is a scammer.
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by FBWIN(m): 11:05am On Mar 09, 2019
1stbest:
. where in Anambra?
Nnewi South
Re: Please I Will Pay 10k To Any Body Who Can Teach Me Any Online Legit Business by 1stbest(m): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
FBWIN:
Nnewi South
okay am in Aguata north, the one you are talking about it is selling on shopfy? I need a good paying internet bus.

(1) (Reply)

Make Good Money Importing Items From 1688. / Packaging Criteria - Standup Bags, Plastic Bags, Branding Etc / Pockitz Review, Bonuses, Make Money With Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.