Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her (19679 Views)

Anto Lecky Conferred With Honorary Doctorate Degree By ISCOM University, Cotonou / Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Amagite3(f): 9:43am On Mar 08, 2019
From; Amagitesblog.com

To celebrate International Women's Day today, former Big brother Naija housemate, Anto Lecky has recreated photos of some Nigerian women who inspire her professionally and personally.

These women according to her have been able to break barriers professionally while dealing with personal issues impeccably.

She recreated photos of Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti, Chioma Ajunwa, Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie,
Ameyo Adadevoh, Mo Abudu, Tiwa Savage, Genevieve Nnaji, Nike Davies-Okundaye, Kemi Adetiba and Linda Ikeji.

She wrote;

"This International Women’s Day, I pay tribute to some Nigerian women who inspire me professionally and personally, who have been able to break barriers professionally, while dealing with personal issues impeccably. You should know who all of these women are already and if you don’t, now you do! Please research these and more women because they can inspire you as well.
I get asked if I’m a feminist. I’m more than a feminist; woman was brought to this world because man NEEDED her, woman brings LIFE to this world. Life CANNOT go one with woman. The sooner we all, women and men, accept this, we will reach gender equality.
#IWD
#BalanceForBetter
#ExpectMoreMadness
-
Funmilayo Ransome-Kuti: Teacher, political campaigner, women's rights activist
Chioma Ajunwa (@chioma_ajunwa): Nigeria’s only individual Olympic gold medalist
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (@chimamanda_adichie): Novelist, Writer of short stories, and non-fiction
Ameyo Adadevoh (@drasatrust): Physician who lost her life while curbing the spread of Ebola Virus in Nigeria
Mo Abudu (@moabudu): Media mogul, Human Resources Management Consultant, and Venture Capitalist
Tiwa Savage (@tiwasavage): Singer, Songwriter and Actress
Genevieve Nnaji (@genevievennaji): Actress, Producer and Director
Nike Davies-Okundaye (@nikeartgallery): Batik and Textile Designer, Art Educator, Philanthropist
Kemi Adetiba (@kemiadetiba): Director and Filmmaker
Linda Ikeji (@officiallindaikeji): Blogger, Writer, Media Entrepreneur
You’ll also see without replicating her own picture, we paid tribute to @tybello by selecting many of her images to recreate for the project �
"

See more of the photos she recreated here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/im-more-than-a-feminist-anto-recreates-photos-of-nigerian-women-who-inspire-her.html

5 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:46am On Mar 08, 2019
wink not that inspiring

I need a verified Google Adsense plus website to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by meobizy(f): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
It's funny but I like the idea behind it.
She gets a B for effort.

49 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by faithfull18(f): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Tolu95(m): 1:23pm On Mar 08, 2019
She really tired... NEXT PLEASE

7 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Dannygold3790(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Next!
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by iamJ(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Anto nobody on nairaland loves you more than me

But this one that you have done so is useless and aimless

I'm disappointed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by kolafolabi(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Happy International Women's Day!

5 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by salbis(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
Very creative.

13 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by mknigeriagreat: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
wink not that inspiring

If you can't give a little accolades who will sell you google adsense. She is working hard and your are here posting free adverts on how to but adsense when your mates are paying for adverts. nuisance.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Tolu95:
She really tired... NEXT PLEASE

tired Abi tried

2 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Omoluabi16(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Happy women's day to Princess Kate, Simi, Lena hardley, tiwa savage and Scarlett Johansson.

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by fortunechy(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
She get time
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by ictjobber: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2019
Originality = A PLUS

I build websites and I'm based in Abuja, See my signature

4 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by SpiffyAttitude(m): 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
wink not that inspiring

I really don't understand people... She didn't say it's pictures of people that inspire you, but the ones that inspire her.

10 Likes

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Speedyconnect15: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Chimamanda !

Cute stuvs

Sell airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN, GLO, AND 9MOBILE DATA PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by jaymee0(m): 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
quite innovative.
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by zoby225588: 1:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
She's beautiful

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Daeylar(f): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lol. Why did she dress up as them? Should have just celebrated them.

Mine would be chimamanda (love her) kiss and any woman who genuinely supports and uplifts women, not including women who bring women down to praise men in a bid to seem objective and fair yet still want to act like they are for women.
Y'all inspire me. kiss
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by skukimania(f): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Daeylar:
Lol. Why did she dress up as them? Should have just celebrated them.

Mine would chimamanda (love her) kiss and any strong woman who genuinely supports and uplifts women, not including women who bring women down to praise men in a bid to seem objective and fair yet still want to act like they are for women.
Y'all inspire me. kiss

Waoh! She really tried! And I must say she has time. That Funmilayo Kuti's own is so funny. She looks so pretty in all of them. Now, you know the kind of hairstyles that bring out your beauty more rather than the ones that uglifies you. I never knew you could be this pretty! kiss
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
Our dear ladies , especially the younger ones should download and save this picture below on their phones now.
It is all worth it, as they take the step to become someone with a bright future in life.
These are the REAL role models you need in life.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Uglymind: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2019
Another Attention seeker

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by deepwater(f): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
lol

Ontop this girl matter, lolu been dey for most intelligent that year....

like say na em go school pass

1 Like

Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Maket: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Lovely!!!!
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by SaturnNick(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

tired Abi tried
Tried abi tired
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by OdefaGirl(f): 4:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
Beautiful! Never knew you were this hot, Being Tiwa.
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by toffyz(m): 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
kudos!
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
She’s fine.
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by romeorailss: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2019
meobizy:
It's funny but I like the idea behind it.
She gets a B for effort.

Nigerian lecturer cheesy

I'm sure na 69 B angry
Re: Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her by queiii: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Happy women's day to Princess Kate, Simi, Lena hardley, tiwa savage and Scarlett Johansson.

Scarlett my love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife Dedicate Their Baby (Photos) / Kentura Forgives Jim Iyke 4 Cheating On Her With Tutupie / I Have Murdered Poverty - Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.