Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic (61714 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by dingbang(m): 4:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
Maybe he dey drag babe with cultist. Please try to live a low key life and dont show yaself too much

3 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by sircrabo: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
tell me if ojuwkw can help them someone whould ran to bush.during war

Na only you dey post, still dey comment on your post. What a confused and bitter soul you are. Get a life

5 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Lighthammer(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
He lived by the sword
he died by the sword
enjoy ur trip to "hades"
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by dreamwords: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Kai
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by rawe45: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:
He can go and use his handsomeness in hell fire, useless Buffon. Every cultists, G-boys and armed robbers and corrupt politicians will end up like this if they do not change their ways and return every money gotten illegally insha Allah. Come and beat me grin tongue

Ori e o pe. If any of your family member is a politician (corrupt or no corrupt)would you wish him/her same fate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by juwoonn(m): 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
He's cute sha.

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Blackbishop(m): 4:32pm On Mar 08, 2019
Abeg OP this guy wey dey sell mtn Yello awuff na scammer I tried it to knw but dem chop my money people wise up

6 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by SALIMAN(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Why be say every time person die first is picture and they comot their shirt
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Whobedatte(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
I have never heard of any good news from IMO state since the last 10 years
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Adakintroy: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Somewhere in the eiye creed is the sacredness of our African soil the believe in right and wrong and the corrections.

Not accepting the western education in all his entirety. Rather filtering through it and using aspect that suit your society well. This was why it was instituted by intellectual and nit violent men.

I still respect my ways as an airlord. Am a Christian yes but the truth must be told.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Blackbishop(m): 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
This na scam oooooo
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by EazyMoh(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
if igbo no robb.them go join cult or carry cocain.go to ikoyi prison and see them like sand there.nawa oo
Wetin carry you go Ikoyi prison? grin

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Whobedatte(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
Can any good news ever come from IMO?
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Od1n: 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
It is unfortunate that anyone who gets shot is instantly tagged a cultist by court ofsocial media without any investigation. Where I grew up was nothing short of a warzone. "Mistaken identity" gets gunned down every other Tuesday. Innocent bystanders get hit by mishits and pass-through bullets. We should show respect to the dead by giving them the benefit of the doubt at the least.

3 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by wink2015(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man has been gruesomely killed by suspected cultists in Imo state.

The deceased identified as Noah Okorie but popularly known as 'Mentor', said to be a student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede in Owerri, the state capital, was attacked and killed by the rampaging gunmen.

The handsome and popular hairstylist was said to have been shot dead yesterday at Umuerim junction near the school gate.

His corpse was evacuated this morning by the authorities.

The young man's death has left his friends and colleagues heartbroken - with many mourning the loss on social media.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/young-man-killed-by-cultists-in-federal-polytechnic-nekede-owerri.html

DID HE SNATCH A FELLOW STUDENT GIRL FRIEND ON CAMPUS?

Why is he paying with his life?

Wasted Nigerian youth!

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Topmaike007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
Even if I wan join cult na the one wey go give me huge money na him I go join
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Topmaike007(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
wink2015:

DID HE SNATCH A FELLOW STUDENT GIRL FRIEND ON CAMPUS?

Why is he paying with his life?

Wasted Nigerian youth!

May his gentle soul rest in peace.
maybe he snatch Oo,na Only baba God know oo
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
hand work of an angry husband.
married women were not safe with this one.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Topmaike007(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2019
n fearful day, in raging night, With strong hearts full, our souls ignite. When all seems lost in the War of Light, Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

We only believe in saint walker,cos we know hope ls coming and all his well..

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
I remember d day i had a serious gun battle with vigilante group around nekede junction during my days in futo owerri...

uwa bu pawpaw mehn. Yaw
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Mayor88(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
I did not see any part of the post that said this dude was a cultist, why are some people on this forum concluding?? To be a fine boy no mean say u b cultists o.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by ccollins(m): 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
He looks like a stupid bird
Clip them all in Benin city and beyond
Dodorima to my brothers

Africa map is the logo
Black is the colour

One for seven
I pity for your soul if you do not change this evil ways. The bible says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction. You better repent of those evil sins of cultism and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Only Saviour. In this evil days And end times,you need Jesus as the only light and life for you because a man who dies in evil will go to hell fire that torments and burns with fire and brimstone. Meet a born again church around your area and ask Lord Jesus for forgiveness

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Kylekent59: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2019
Owerri is a very rugged state filled with Ærø bagars and Aye Axemen.

How I avoided bad niggas then in Owerri ehh.

It's just good to be gentle and live a good life.

That was 2010 to 2015 shaa.

Owerri is another den of cultist just like rivers.

Governments should do something before it gets outta hand.

A government protecting a cultist, giving money to kill, cause violence or to retain power, is like a man feeding a lion in his home 2 goats every day.

You should know what would happen when the lion grows.

Just yesterday, I was returning from work, a boy who should be in his early 17 was just talking to me any how just because i told him to shift a lil bit.

He was just talking without manners saying make everybody dey him lane ooo.

My advice is that when you come in contact with all those rugged kids / youths / miscreants, just play gentle and keep quiet.

It is better a guy slaps me and i keep quiet to me fighting the guy and gets stabbed.

Anger is just for the moment, after that moment, seriousness comes.

3 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by wideawaken01: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
rawe45:

Ori e o pe. If any of your family member is a politician (corrupt or no corrupt)would you wish him/her same fate?

He said Corrupt politicians or do you like Corrupt Politicians?
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by News100(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
Freeman...Na egede be that
Na Bagars fall am
freemanbubble:
Dodorima to my brothers

Africa map is the logo
Black is the colour

One for seven
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Aladdin1(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Dodorima to my brothers

Africa map is the logo
Black is the colour

One for seven
i strongly believe you would be next if you dont repent and give your life to jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by sonofElElyon: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2019
But can someone please tell me what the cults are fighting and killing themselves over

What's the prize gan gan?

ChangeIsCostant:
A young man has been gruesomely killed by suspected cultists in Imo state.

The deceased identified as Noah Okorie but popularly known as 'Mentor', said to be a student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede in Owerri, the state capital, was attacked and killed by the rampaging gunmen.

The handsome and popular hairstylist was said to have been shot dead yesterday at Umuerim junction near the school gate.

His corpse was evacuated this morning by the authorities.

The young man's death has left his friends and colleagues heartbroken - with many mourning the loss on social media.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/young-man-killed-by-cultists-in-federal-polytechnic-nekede-owerri.html
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by freemanbubble: 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2019
ccollins:
I pity for your soul if you do not change this evil ways. The bible says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction. You better repent of those evil sins of cultism and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Only Saviour. In this evil days And end times,you need Jesus as the only light and life for you because a man who dies in evil will go to hell fire that torments and burns with fire and brimstone. Meet a born again church around your area and ask Lord Jesus for forgiveness

Spare me all these sermons
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by ccollins(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
Adakintroy:
Somewhere in the eiye creed is the sacredness of our African soil the believe in right and wrong and the corrections.

Not accepting the western education in all his entirety. Rather filtering through it and using aspect that suit your society well. This was why it was instituted by intellectual and nit violent men.

I still respect my ways as an airlord. Am a Christian yes but the truth must be told.
I pity for your soul if you do not change this evil ways. The bible says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction. You better repent of those evil sins of cultism and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Only Saviour. In this evil days And end times,you need Jesus as the only light and life for you because a man who dies in evil will go to hell fire that torments and burns with fire and brimstone. Meet a born again church around your area and ask Lord Jesus for forgiveness ,Also ask God to reveal himself to u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.