Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic (61716 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic) / Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by nery4u(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2019
Blackbishop:
Abeg OP this guy wey dey sell mtn Yello awuff na scammer I tried it to knw but dem chop my money people wise up

you're very funny with the tone of the write up. I can't laugh finish... àwon so ogún di ogójì

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:56pm On Mar 08, 2019
Blackbishop:
Abeg OP this guy wey dey sell mtn Yello awuff na scammer I tried it to knw but dem chop my money people wise up
You mumu gan.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Akabuking: 5:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
EazyMoh:
Wetin carry you go Ikoyi prison? grin
him go preach for wilderness.

2 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Asshurbanipali: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
Rip

Owerri is very a dangerous, unsafe and unlivable place. Owerri have more cultists, armed robbers and prostitutes than normal decent people.

Abagworo come and do your dirty propaganda work. I spit on Imo state
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Focusmind: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
tell me if ojuwkw can help them someone whould ran to bush.during war

See stupidity. You wrote something and replied and quoted your self again.

Leave bigotry, it has a way of affecting one's sense and reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Or11: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
rawe45:

Ori e o pe. If any of your family member is a politician (corrupt or no corrupt)would you wish him/her same fate?

Ori ti e ni ko pe. WTF. All these people on NL will just open mouth and curse people. I come from a well respected family who have integrity.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Amah70: 5:07pm On Mar 08, 2019
Cultists are idiots.

Western students develop jet engines, new compute soft wares, facebook, etc, etc in the university;
while many Nigerian boys and girls in the university know only fcuck and cult.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by JOMAX: 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man has been gruesomely killed by suspected cultists in Imo state.

The deceased identified as Noah Okorie but popularly known as 'Mentor', said to be a student of Federal Polytechnic Nekede in Owerri, the state capital, was attacked and killed by the rampaging gunmen.

The handsome and popular hairstylist was said to have been shot dead yesterday at Umuerim junction near the school gate.

His corpse was evacuated this morning by the authorities.

The young man's death has left his friends and colleagues heartbroken - with many mourning the loss on social media.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/young-man-killed-by-cultists-in-federal-polytechnic-nekede-owerri.html
Not everyone killed by cultists is a cultists. He may have had a heated disagreement with one of them ending in "you no fit do anything" and them just take the guy shine

2 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by DKM123: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2019
Offpoint1:
Should I type R.I.P or should I condemn him like every person?
No, I'm not a perfect human. sometimes we made bad choices, we deviated, but that's what makes us human.
The Bible let me to understand that all sins are equal before the eyes of God. The little lie you told does not make you any different from that killer living your next door.

Rest in peace, I hope you find your right path in the next life.

Bullcr.ap! undecided undecided undecided undecided

Little lie is DIFFERENT from taking a human life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Asshurbanipali: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
You are not alone

Whobedatte:
I have never heard of any good news from IMO state since the last 10 years
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by WIDETHOUGHT: 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:
Hope say no be bird him be. Because Egede men go use Axe clear every nest.
IT'S VERY WRONG TO CELEBRATE EVIL AND MEDIOCRE.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Chipink(f): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2019
Focusmind:

See stupidity. You wrote something and replied and quoted your self again.

Leave bigotry, it has a way of affecting one's sense and reasoning.

He forgot to switch his account grin

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by onward4life(m): 5:15pm On Mar 08, 2019
LuciferAdvocate:

Air boys no dey east at all
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by PapaAdanna: 5:20pm On Mar 08, 2019
McStoic:
Nekede Wire indeed. That school and IMSU i no sabi which one notorious pass for cultism.
IMSU na cradle where NEKEDE dey for kush
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by zoby225588: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
Regina Daniels Twerks to please her fans www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6J1HM9I1g4&sns

Subscribe for more videos
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Adakintroy: 5:24pm On Mar 08, 2019
ccollins:
I pity for your soul if you do not change this evil ways. The bible says there is a way that seems right to a man but the end is destruction. You better repent of those evil sins of cultism and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Only Saviour. In this evil days And end times,you need Jesus as the only light and life for you because a man who dies in evil will go to hell fire that torments and burns with fire and brimstone. Meet a born again church around your area and ask Lord Jesus for forgiveness ,Also ask God to reveal himself to u

Brother why is it that you Christians are always quick to judge and sent others to hell. You like to preach to others but you yourself are deaf towards teaching or learning. You dont know the Christ yourself the way you are talking. That's why tax collectors and prostitute will enter his kingdom before you.

Many of this were conceptualize to bring corrections in a system. Did you hear me say it incorporates good in itself. Just like the Christian faith, but within your Christian faith are ritualistic and cone men. Those who use the name of Jesus to commit evil and decieve. No one is allowed to kill it's a grand norm. You don't need to be a Christian to know this.

Aside am not evil. So rest and don't judge.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Billyanger(m): 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is a deal gone wrong, the man done lost it now.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by ahamonyeka(m): 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2019
idowuswap:
if igbo no robb.them go join cult or carry cocain.go to ikoyi prison and see them like sand there.nawa oo
na lie you talk I work with ikoyi prisons na so so Yoruba boys full there especially their tout. I know say you don to there before no be Yoruba you be ?

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by News100(m): 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
Him na egede
LuciferAdvocate:
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Goridoe(m): 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2019
Or11:

Ori ti e ni ko pe. WTF. All these people on NL will just open mouth and curse people. I come from a well respected family who have integrity.

You could have just STFU and mind your business if the bolded words above was true!!! GTFO PLS!! And Drink Enuff Water!
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by McStoic(m): 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
PapaAdanna:

IMSU na cradle where NEKEDE dey for kush

In your dreams. IMSU get action pass Nekede nau. Back in the late 90s and early 2000s IMSU was a War College.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by McStoic(m): 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Rip

Owerri is very a dangerous, unsafe and unlivable place. Owerri have more cultists, armed robbers and prostitutes than normal decent people.

Abagworo come and do your dirty propaganda work. I spit on Imo state

Have you been to Imo state before?

1 Like

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Or11: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Goridoe:

You could have just STFU and mind your business if the bolded words above was true!!! GTFO PLS!! And Drink Enuff Water!

Lol you are probably suffering in naija and pained. I’m chilling somewhere In EUROPE. Go and kill yourself :p

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:04pm On Mar 08, 2019
ediko5:

I suspect this beast. You know about the death of that young man. I urged the relevant security agencies Army, SARS and Civil defense to arrest this guy for claiming and boosting to be a murderer in the public.

Hahahaha.. Show ur face na. if e sure for u. Make I mask u.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by LuciferAdvocate(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2019
onward4life:

Air boys no dey east at all
Dem dey ooo. nests full East oo
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by kingthreatz: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Adakintroy:
Somewhere in the eiye creed is the sacredness of our African soil the believe in right and wrong and the corrections.

Not accepting the western education in all his entirety. Rather filtering through it and using aspect that suit your society well. This was why it was instituted by intellectual and nit violent men.

I still respect my ways as an airlord. Am a Christian yes but the truth must be told.

You are a Christian and an airlord? Are you not a confused dumbass cultist?

4 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Offpoint1: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
DKM123:

In the eyes of men
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Offpoint1: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2019
DKM123:

In the eyes of men
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by PAQ(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2019
Who took off his shirt na? Whats the deal with dead people and nudity in this country sef?!

3 Likes

Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by SachaBastien(m): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2019
Adakintroy:
Somewhere in the eiye creed is the sacredness of our African soil the believe in right and wrong and the corrections.

Not accepting the western education in all his entirety. Rather filtering through it and using aspect that suit your society well. This was why it was instituted by intellectual and nit violent men.

I still respect my ways as an airlord. Am a Christian yes but the truth must be told.

If you spent half the time you spent in your cult to get a proper education, you wouldn't be writing this grammatical blunder. Instituted by intellectuals you say? You all are just a bunch of morons with tiny maggots in your cranium where your brain is supposed to be.
Re: Noah Okorie 'Mentor': Hairstylist Shot Dead By Cultists In Owerri, Imo. Graphic by Mpanyi: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2019
DKM123:

And I wonder the Bible that tells him and his likes that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / How Onitsha Lesbian Killed Her Partner’s Husband (Fresh Details) / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.