Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram (2234 Views)

How To Get PES2017 License Key / Pes2017 Pte Patch! / My Pes2017 Hooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Semtu(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
Hello guys, I have a problem with running pes on my system. The game starts off at the normal speed, but after about 5minutes of playing it, the game begins to lag brutally.
In the image below are my system specs, please tell me where the problem is and how to fix the lag.

Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Semtu(m): 4:34pm On Mar 08, 2019
This is my graphics memory

Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Semtu(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2019
Opinions needed
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Luther0luther: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2019
Remove your laptop from any power saving mode and affix it on high performance mode whenever running the game. Try and see.

I also notice that your dedicated graphics memory is less that 1gb, and it tends to pull more resources from your RAM.Since this is the case, make sure to close other programs whilst gaming, and make sure your antivirus(if any) is not scanning in the background.

Finally, graphics cards are in their cadres, some are way better that the others.Simply put, your laptop’s graphics card isnt built for hardcore gaming, it’s just meant for light graphics work, photoshop , watching hd movies and such . In fact, it’s a power saving graphics card.
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by chingle5(m): 7:00pm On Mar 08, 2019
guy it is not about ram it is about processor and graphics for gaming in pc............sometimes i hear people argue abt processor or graphics card both of them are equally important........if u want to play a game that it requires only one player, it doesnt require much graphics and where a lot of activities is not happening not gta or assasin creed or games that require a lot of people or activities then a laptop with weak processor and good dedicated graphics is ok like the AMD and Nvidia are very ok but if the game requires a lot of activities stimulating at the same time like pes, fifa, gta, assasin creed then a laptop with good processor and a good graphics is very important.......now AMD processors are very weak except the new ones like ryzen 3,5,7 and some other badass ones which of course will cost u money......for those kind of games just go for the intel core-I processor which of course depend on ur budget............................the only advice i can give you since u cant change ur processor is 1 deactivate background apps u can use game booster b4 u go and b tweaking ur system and go and off and on what u are not suppose to.............2 update ur drivers with driver booster, just use the cracked versions that is on net or search for cracked driver booster on youtube scan and update all component...............3 just pray dat driver booster update ur amd display graphics adapter so that u can tweak ur games and possibly overclock it...............4 i would hv say u should check my site but it is still under construction......................anyway good luck
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by chingle5(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2019
my intel pentium dey run the game like say na core i3 i dey use
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Semtu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2019
Luther0luther:
Remove your laptop from any power saving mode and affix it on high performance mode whenever running the game. Try and see.

I also notice that your dedicated graphics memory is less that 1gb, and it tends to pull more resources from your RAM.Since this is the case, make sure to close other programs whilst gaming, and make sure your antivirus(if any) is not scanning in the background.

Finally, graphics cards are in their cadres, some are way better that the others.Simply put, your laptop’s graphics card is built for hardcore gaming, it’s just meant for light graphics work, photoshop , watching hd movies and such . In fact, it’s a power saving graphics card.

Alright, thanks bro
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Semtu(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2019
chingle5:
guy it is not about ram it is about processor and graphics for gaming in pc............sometimes i hear people argue abt processor or graphics card both of them are equally important........if u want to play a game that it requires only one player, it doesnt require much graphics and where a lot of activities is not happening not gta or assasin creed or games that require a lot of people or activities then a laptop with weak processor and good dedicated graphics is ok like the AMD and Nvidia are very ok but if the game requires a lot of activities stimulating at the same time like pes, fifa, gta, assasin creed then a laptop with good processor and a good graphics is very important.......now AMD processors are very weak except the new ones like ryzen 3,5,7 and some other badass ones which of course will cost u money......for those kind of games just go for the intel core-I processor which of course depend on ur budget............................the only advice i can give you since u cant change ur processor is 1 deactivate background apps u can use game booster b4 u go and b tweaking ur system and go and off and on what u are not suppose to.............2 update ur drivers with driver booster, just use the cracked versions that is on net or search for cracked driver booster on youtube scan and update all component...............3 just pray dat driver booster update ur amd display graphics adapter so that u can tweak ur games and possibly overclock it...............4 i would hv say u should check my site but it is still under construction......................anyway good luck
Thanks, I'll try out the steps you listed
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by Luther0luther: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2019
chingle5:
my intel pentium dey run the game like say na core i3 i dey use

Laptop or desktop?
Re: Pes2017 Lags On My System With 8gb Ram by chingle5(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2019
Luther0luther:

Laptop or desktop?

laptop

(1) (Reply)

The True Test Of Genius - Play The Game / R4i Gold Plus R4ids Ver. 3d / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.