Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

President General Of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Obi Of Onitsha Set For Eastern Heritage - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / President General Of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Obi Of Onitsha Set For Eastern Heritage (13538 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha: I Was Saved From Attacked Train Through Phone Call / Onitsha Ofala Festival Of Obi Of Onitsha Kicks Off- PICTURES / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Onitsha For The Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President General Of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Obi Of Onitsha Set For Eastern Heritage by Starboytwo(m): 1:19am On Mar 09, 2019
coolzeal:
Are you against Igbo's relocating their businesses to the East or what? I know for sure Lagos has reported kidnapped cases and far more horrific cases like human ritual, human organ harvest.. etc. Oh I forgot the one chance palaba, Agberos, robbers, fraudsters, ermm badoo gang. You see my friend, Nigeria is not safe anyway. Igbo's need to relocate their businesses to the Eastern region because we have viable and friendly environment for businesses to strive. Eastern region rocks.

Note: Make Onne or Ibaka seaport viable and complete Enugu international airport to standard and watch Lagos crumble.. Fact.
but why would you want Lagos crumble.... Why not just which for a viable and better Enugu instead.... Promote peace bro
Re: President General Of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Obi Of Onitsha Set For Eastern Heritage by BrownRoofRep: 3:35am On Mar 09, 2019
YeebozNemesis:

Relocate to where?

Igbos that run out of the SE every January as if there is war going on there.

Last year, an Igbo footballer was telling Mikel to move his parents out of Igboland to Lagos or Abuja after they were kidnapped in SE.

When they deported Igbos from Lagos to Onitsha, whey were Igbos crying as if it's a death sentence?
Lol
This one is crying more than the bereaved.
See his long head like relocate. Igbos are not going anywhere, they own Lagos after buying it off from your lazy as$ hungry parents who have used the money in the night clubs and lavishing parties.

Dude it's too late to cry,our parents were your parents landlords, we are your landlords and our children will be your children's landlord.
Keep on wailing uncontrollable, whatever is sold is sold and nothing can change that. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President General Of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Obi Of Onitsha Set For Eastern Heritage by Basic123: 10:26am On Mar 09, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
My blood is Igbo

Igbo Amaka

We don't do Abobaku or mine skulls for a living
except for nnamdi kanu dogs and Ekweremadu or Armed robbery/419/drugs/prostitution grin

Deluded people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekpe 2010/2011 / Tutorial On Making A Flower Brooch With Seed Beads And Pearl Beads. / Alo A Pa Gbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.