Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 (46027 Views)

Rainoil Limited Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Rainoil Limited Latest Job Recruitment / Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (41 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by fadkay: 9:26am On May 26, 2019
ennyj01:
Those having AC tomorrow, have dragnet sent you your topic?
No

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 10:57am On May 26, 2019
fadkay:

No

Okay..
I wish you success for tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by robertodemoche: 2:26pm On May 26, 2019
Good day everyone. Please anyone has an idea of what the AC is all about? I was also invited. And if there's a whatsapp group, please I will need the link so as to be able to join also. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by davidologus: 3:14pm On May 26, 2019
fadkay:

No

Are some people going to AC tomorrow?... Cos it's 28th (Tuesday) that was sent to me
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2019
davidologus:

Are some people going to AC tomorrow?... Cos it's 28th (Tuesday) that was sent to me

Yes, some are 27th
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2019
robertodemoche:
Good day everyone. Please anyone has an idea of what the AC is all about? I was also invited. And if there's a whatsapp group, please I will need the link so as to be able to join also. Thanks in anticipation.

Those that what the group link to PM me, I am finding problem posting it
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2019
Those that want the group link to PM me

I am having problem posting it
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by EyinjuGod(f): 5:24pm On May 26, 2019
https:///KTq0mz0OjNzLn1j6QaqdPA
That's the link to join a group.. I dunno if there are other groups though
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 5:24pm On May 26, 2019
ennyj01:

Yes, some are 27th

Please those going tomorrow should please give us tips on how the AC looks like.
wish you guys success tomorrow!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2019
hebukun15:

Please those going tomorrow should please give us tips on how the AC looks like.
wish you guys success tomorrow!

I hope they do that
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2019
EyinjuGod:
https:///KTq0mz0OjNzLn1j6QaqdPA
That's the link to join a group.. I dunno if there are other groups though

It is not going through, can I PM so that you can inbox me the link?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by dsamist: 8:09pm On May 26, 2019
The link isn't working.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2019
The AC in general, it was okay.
The way people talked about the excel here, they did not tell us there was time (they omitted the important information about it). You have 60 seconds to answer a question, you can be asked about freeze pane and the rest. My advice to you, learn the excel well and also learn shortcuts also, bcoz some stuffs can't be done manually, you might have to use shortcut.

Group discussion and E-basket are bonus, you don't even need to read for that, just pay attention to details and take your time in jotting down your point (don't say I am brilliant I will remember, *e go be like film when they ask you about am for ending of the passage*)

The presentation is not hard if you prepare well for it, though the question I was asked was wow.

For the interview, you will be asked majorly about what is in your CV, only on few occasions they might ask the normal interview questions.

And the essay is just 3 topics pick one. Mine was usefulness and impact of social media to business in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 10:27pm On May 28, 2019
ennyj01:
The AC in general, it was okay.
The way people talked about the excel here, they did not tell us there was time (they omitted the important information about it). You have 60 seconds to answer a question, you can be asked about freeze pane and the rest. My advice to you, learn the excel well and also learn shortcuts also, bcoz some stuffs can't be done manually, you might have to use shortcut.

Group discussion and E-basket are bonus, you don't even need to read for that, just pay attention to details and take your time in jotting down your point (don't say I am brilliant I will remember, *e go be like film when they ask you about am for ending of the passage*)

The presentation is not hard if you prepare well for it, though the question I was asked was wow.

For the interview, you will be asked majorly about what is in your CV, only on few occasions they might ask the normal interview questions.

And the essay is just 3 topics pick one. Mine was usefulness and impact of social media to business in Nigeria

what group where you??
I agree with you...the whole AC is actually cool and very interesting.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 10:38pm On May 28, 2019
hebukun15:

what group where you??
I agree with you...the whole AC is actually cool and very interesting.

I don't even know
But we did our test first.
And after our test, my group was the first to do the group discussion
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ggoldmine: 9:28pm On May 31, 2019
Am I the only one that wasn't called for the AC after passing the personality test?
Ps: I was shortlisted for the personality test.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by ennyj01(m): 9:54am On Jun 02, 2019
I don't think the personality test was used.
I know someone that did not even do the personality test at all, and he was called for the AC

N.B he was sent mail to do the personality test, but he decided not to do it

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by hebukun15: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Interview with HR next....they're following the same pattern of 2017.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by dopestkidda(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?
You’re in the right place!
Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?
By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!
What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)
*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me @ +2348164287840
Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Damscrob(m): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2019
What are the likely questions?

hebukun15:
Interview with HR next....they're following the same pattern of 2017.
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by oshiokpu(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
No updates yet?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by oshiokpu(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
HR Interview invite just dropped
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by chrislevite: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yea, HR invite dropped today
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by oshiokpu(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2019
ennyj01:
I don't think the personality test was used.
I know someone that did not even do the personality test at all, and he was called for the AC

N.B he was sent mail to do the personality test, but he decided not to do it

Hey bro...how did your Hr interview go?
I've been scheduled for one

1 Like

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by EyinjuGod(f): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2019
oshiokpu:

Hey bro...how did your Hr interview go?
I've been scheduled for one
Just prepare your mind for normal hr questions like what are your streghts, why Rainoil, must difficult challenge you've faced, how you can prove your integrity, you may be asked about current affairs too, like cbn gov, the deputy gov of your state, you may b asked some questions on the course you srudied in school or secondary school subjects... You may b asked behavioural questions like which animal will you like to be? You may b asked technical questions too like how many tank of water can fill this room?...
But the questions you'll b asked depend on who will interview you... Just prepare well n b confident... I wish you God's best...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Mideolams: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Please can someone share the whats App group link to me?or Add me to the what's app group, my number is 08079348724
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by oshiokpu(m): 5:58am On Jul 12, 2019
Mideolams:
Please can someone share the whats App group link to me?or Add me to the what's app group, my number is 08079348724
Please add 07068828896.
Who has an update please?
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by oshiokpu(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2019
Final stage interview invite just dropped

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Lalajojoo: 3:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Just received a rejection email. Best wishes to those that were selected and good luck to everyone��
Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Fexkoti(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2019
Sorry oooooo how much r dey even paying for all dis lengthy time and transport consuming interviews...... GQ to dragnet to HR.....rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Rainoil Limited Graduate Training Program 2019 by Vsammi1: 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Write A Good CV / 2013 Chevron Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Lady Who Got Fake Job Interview Invite In Lagos Shares Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.