Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets (614 Views)

Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by massmediang: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2019
If you think you're a die-hard fan of your club, it means you have not 'Henni Smash' the popular Olympic Marseille supporter who smashes his television set every time his club loses a match. He streams himself live on his YouTube channel destroying the TV set after every loss and has become an internet sensation with over a million subscribers.
Mohamed Henni, popularly known as 'Henni Smash' uses anything he can get, from rakes, golf stick, to hammer, including his legs, head and acrobatic kicks to excite his fans while destroying his telly. In some cases he even buries the telly after destroying it.

Henni is now known as French football's Incredible Hulk.

Henni told the BBC World Service that he does it "to make people happy" and "not for theatre".

He's broken more TVs than Marseille have won games this season, reports Off The Ball.

He has broken 26 televisions so far including some from last year. This season Marseille have lost 9 games.
They have won 10. And now he even breaks the TV even if they draw against a rubbish team!!

Henni often dresses for the occasion, depending on the technique he wants to use in destroying the telly. 
Watch Video here;
https://wakkinews.com/2019/03/08/this-fan-smashes-his-tv-set-every-time-his-club-loses-has-destroyed-26-tv-sets-in-two-years-watch-video/

Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by Nayo08(m): 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2019
Some one should tell me what he gains from this undecided
Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by johnkey: 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nayo08:
Some one should tell me what he gains from this undecided
he makes money from it. think about it!
Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by Nayo08(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2019
johnkey:
he makes money from it. think about it!
please tell me how he gains money from it I am curious
Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by johnkey: 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2019
Nayo08:
please tell me how he gains money from it I am curious
YouTube subscriptions.
Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by Haniel18: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2019
He no never start
Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by Abfinest007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2019
this is madness anyway eir economy is good that why
Re: This Fan Smashes His TV Set Every Time His Club Loses, Has Destroyed 26 TV Sets by meobizy(f): 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2019
He has a good job then.

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Burnley 4-2 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Nairabet Please Pay Me My Money / Liverpool Exposes The G.O.A.T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.