Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident (37989 Views)

Cat Video: Kurt Zouma, Brother Charged Under Animal Welfare Act / Ahmed Musa Wins League Title With His Club In Saudi Arabia / Usain Bolt Scores Two Goals For His Club Central Coast Mariners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kurt Zouma’s younger brother, Yoan, banned from playing for Dagenham and Redbridge after filming West Ham star’s cat incidence.

Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/17613184/kurt-zouma-brother-yoan-banned-cat-attack/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1644508333

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MITCHELL96: 6:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
Zouma made a big mistake! Why kick and slap your cat for reasons we don't know huh ? undecided something you call your pet undecided and also let your bro or whoever that taped it to post it

Even if it offended you, can't you tolerate it ?
Have Chelsea & West ham fans not been tolerating you when you were playing shit ?

What's wrong with Blacks sef ? He doesn't know he's in a foreign land where you can't try some certain shits, now what he did has made Adidas end their sponsorship relationship with him and also cost his brother's job

And I heard he's been fined £250K, that's half of what USA president earns yearly

Next time, he should use his Senses very well and know that these white lads don't tolerate nonsense and most of them don't love we blacks and are ready to take common things way too far to make sure we're ridiculed

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by SQLmastar(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
But have the whites not fined themselves from beating horses during horse race?
Racism or witchcraft?

416 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Na his blood brother fall his hand O.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Zouma made a big mistake! Why kick and slap your cat for reasons we don't know huh ? undecided something you call your pet undecided and also let your bro or whoever that taped it to post it

Have Chelsea & West ham fans not been tolerating you when you were playing shit ?

What's wrong with Blacks sef ? He doesn't know he's in a foreign land where you can't try some certain shits, now what he did has made Adidas end their sponsorship relationship with him and also cost his brother's job

And I heard he's been fined £250K, that's half of what USA president earns yearly

Next time, he should use his Senses very well and know that these white lads don't tolerate nonsense and most of them don't love we blacks and are ready to take common things way too far to make sure we're ridiculed

What zuoma did is wrong.
He deserved to be punished,since there is a law against such.
But then, it's becoming too much !
He have lost his adidas deal,he have being fined,some of the organizations sponsoring westham united are withdrawing,and some are calling for his source of livelihood be taken away from him.
It's becoming personal .

Don't you think so ?

Below is a white woman that committed similar crime,and the punishment she received,what do you think ?

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by gaby(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
OBJ children..

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MITCHELL96: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamV:

What zuoma did is wrong.
He deserved to be punished,since there is a law against such.
But then, it's becoming too much !
He have lost his adidas deal,he have being fined,some of the organizations sponsoring westham united are withdrawing,and some are calling for his source of livelihood be taken away from him.
It's becoming personal .

Don't you think so ?

Below is a white woman that committed similar crime,and the punishment she received,what do you think ?

You see ? That's what I'm also saying, when it's something that has to do with BLACKS, they take it personal, He Zouma has cost a lot of damage to himself, family and most importantly the club that pays him

The club has lost some deals with big brands just because of him, he's kind of lucky the club is showing some support to him, if it was some OTHER racial club, I swear, they would have terminated his contract already.

I'm disappointed in him, this is just an animal case, I was asking, what if it was a rape case ?

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MITCHELL96: 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
SQLmastar:
But have the whites not fined themselves from beating horses during horse race?
Racism or witchcraft?

This is what happens when it has to do with we BLACKS, they're Racist

They take it too far, some are saying even a MONKEY wouldn't do that to its own child.

That's a Racial comment already.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by IamV: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

You see ? That's what I'm also saying, when it's something that has to do with BLACKS, they take it personal, He Zouma has cost a lot of damage to himself, family and most importantly the club that pays him

The club has lost some deals with big brands just because of him, he's kind of lucky the club is showing some support to him, if it was some OTHER racial club, I swear, they would have terminated his contract already.

I'm disappointed in him, this is just an animal case, I was asking, what if it was a rape case ?

Basically, it's safe to say that the taking of kneel gesture before any match kick-off in EPL is charades and hypocrisy,at it peak.

It's safe to say that racism never went away and no measure was actually in place to tackle it.

You should not be disappointed in zuoma !

He erred,but the punishment and meltdown is just overboard ,and have helped in bringing to more people's consciousness about systemic racism that every person of colour suffers in most western countries, irrespective of your position or status in the society.

You should be disappointed in the lies that UK media have being feeding the gullible that they care about people of colour,when in reality,they don't.
Direct your disgust and disappointment to such lies.

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Joezinho: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Stupid peeps... They kill millions of goats, sheep, cows, dogs, chicken, fish. Turkey etc. They shoot birds for hunting, they murder deers, etc.. Yet the world wants to end because Zouma whooped his own pet...

A man can do whatever he likes to an animal. Until society starts showing love to humans, then you have no bone in what Kurt did to his pet.

You people try so hard to humanize animals. They are animals, they kill other animals to survive..

Why didn't they arrest their prince? He came to Africa and shot a buffalo! Murdered the buffalo right in the head with a rifle! We are still awaiting the outpouring of tears for the buffalo! Abi, Adidas doesnt want to pull sponsorship here? When is France going to prosecute him and put him in jail for 4 years? Abi the Buffalo shouldnt be protected because it doesnt have an english accent?

203 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by MITCHELL96: 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
IamV:

Basically, it's safe to say that the taking of kneel gesture before any match kick-off in EPL is charades and hypocrisy,at it peak.

It's safe to say that racism never went away and no measure was actually in place to tackle it.

You should not be disappointed in zuoma !

He erred,but the punishment and meltdown is just overboard ,and have helped in bringing to more people's consciousness about systemic racism that every person of colour suffers in most western countries, irrespective of your position or status in the society.

You should be disappointed in the lies that UK media have being feeding the gullible that they care about people of colour,when in reality,they don't.

That's why Zaha stopped kneeling down, he was sick and tired of it because it wasn't changing anything about the Racism, you're advocating for something that means alot to you and your fellow black footballers and the Racism is still increasing, so what's the point ? I wish other black players can do same because they're just wasting their precious time

Nothing can stop Racism, It has gone far beyond an end.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Annie001: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
I am no longer sure this is about a cat

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Castingcrown: 9:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
This has to be a joke

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2022

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ArmaniUhuru: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
This is pure racism abeg.
I’m not here To support Zouma’s action, but dude has apologized for God’s sake. A Fine and some couples of suspension should serve.

I could remember Jamie carragher spitting on a child but he didn't lose his punditry work at sky sports

In 2014, Luis Suarez was suspended for 4 months from football related activity for biting the Italian defender Chiellini. ADIDAS stood with Him

Hazard kicked a ball boy (human being) and got suspended for a couple of few matches, no sponsorship lost.

Zouma kicked and slapped his cat (an animal)..boom, Lost his sponsorship with Adidas and the whole world is calling for his head on a platter. Double standards! What a crazy world!!

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ntyce(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Is there any other crime aside this cat issue?

After being fined 250k and losing an endorsement, they still haven't rested.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by samwillyco1(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Madness why involve his brother

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by davillian(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Animal cruelty
I'm sure they would ban him from owning a pet......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by BleedTears: 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2022
All this oyibo. Always taking everything to salaland especially when it involves black people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by joyandfaith: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

2 Likes

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by LZAA: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
MITCHELL96:

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by phr0nesis(m): 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Black men are endangered species in some of these foreign countries.
This is how individuals are rated:
1. Women
2. Children
3. LGBTQ
4. Pets
5. White men
6. Black men

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by WibusJaga: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2022

But why on earth did the brother film & upload that video? Even me here in Naija know the implications of maltreating animals over there.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by ClassicMan202(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
The whites are the most hypocritical b@stard on earth....

They come to Africa and shoot animals for fun and yet has the guts to spew rubbish.

Well I don't blame them, we Africans need to wake up.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by wiseone28: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
Omo i was offline what really happened?

With zuma and the cat?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Jmichael1(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
E be lyk say no be only nigeria get VILLAGE PEOPLE....
dis one pass their handwork

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Agricmoney(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
its good to be careful at times

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Zouma's Brother, Yoan, Banned By His Club Over The Cat Incident by Bamzyriches451: 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Black footballers should stop the kneel before match already, it's just useless

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Qualifies For 2018 Africa Nations Cup / Ronald Koeman Has Been Sacked By Barcelona / Enyeama & NFF Officials Having Lunch After Settling Their Differences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.