Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,908 members, 7,810,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. (3121 Views)

2005 Peugeot 406 Bulletproof V6 Euc Available With Original Duty / 8 Things You Must Do Now To Save More Than 60% Cost Of Repairs Of Your Diesel Ma / A Girl Just Got Her Car Windshield Smashed By Lasma Officials Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2019
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damaged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%), without a REPLACEMENT. Our method of windshield repair is globally recognised and very reliable. That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.

Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass technician for just a token.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Sammiel: 6:17am On Mar 09, 2019
Where is your location and how much do you charge per repair?

2 Likes

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2019
Sammiel:
Where is your location and how much do you charge per repair?
Location is Lagos Sir, but we also render mobile services outside Lagos state.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by slex(m): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2019
Smartfix:
Location is Lagos Sir, but we also render mobile services outside Lagos state.

Are you on the mainland or island. And what’s your charge (standard). So we do business tomorrow
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2019
slex:

Are you on the mainland or island. And what’s your charge (standard). So we do business tomorrow
....mainland Sir...I will contact you Sir.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by slex(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2019
Smartfix:
....mainland Sir...I will contact you Sir.

Smartfix. Thanks for coming —and your service is top notch.

I will recommend you to every living soul I know .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
slex:

I feel honoured to read your feedback sir and thanks for the trust.

1 Like

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by slex(m): 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2019
Eddykisses1 cc
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by eddykisses1(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2019
slex:
Eddykisses1 cc
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Shagati(m): 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2019
slex:

Before and after pictures would be nice

1 Like

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2019
Shagati:

Before and after pictures would be nice
I don't think this website allows that sir but I can send you pictures if you drop your whatsapp number. Thank you and have a great day ahead.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 6:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Smartfix:
You missed out on this thread earlier? Here is a chance to go over it and learn something new. Do well to save those numbers because you never can tell.
Just to appreciate those who heeded the warning above and acted fast by contacting me. I am very sure you made the right choice and salvaged that damaged windshield.
I am still very much around for the time being. Call me now!
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by oweniwe(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Smartfix:
I don't think this website allows that sir.

Ah ah ... Why doesn't the site allow it? People upload thousands pictures and memes on the site everyday

2 Likes

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 11:21am On Apr 17, 2019
oweniwe:

Ah ah ... Why doesn't the site allow it? People upload thousands pictures and memes on the site everyday
Thanks. Thread updated already.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by dbelovd(m): 5:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
Op it will be nice to have some pictures of your work. Lots of pictures are been uploaded daily

1 Like

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by geepee211: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Your number please or call 07088510224.. I have business for you
Smartfix:
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damaged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%), without a replacement. Our method of windshield repair is globally recognised and very reliable. That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.

Kindly contact me through the numbers on my signature below for the repair of your damaged windshield. Do not ignore that crack or chip on your windshield, thinking it will not spread, get it fixed now by an experienced glass technician for just a token.
Thank you.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by mexxyaaron(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by dapzyadix(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Smartfix:
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damaged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%), without a replacement. Our method of windshield repair is globally recognised and very reliable. That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.

Thank you.

How much to fix please?
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2020
dapzyadix:

How much to fix please?
Send me the pictures of the crack on the number below this comment. When I see it I will decide how much it would cost to fix it sir.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amazing pics of great repairs done...

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
Technology is wonderful. Don't delay, the earlier the better...
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
You contact me, I assess the damage, we schedule an appointment, I do the job, you assess the result, and I thank you for calling. That is the modus operandi. You don't pay for what you don't get. Trust the method and give the Glass Tech a chance to clear your doubts... Good evening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by davit: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Smartfix:
You contact me, I assess the damage, we schedule an appointment, I do the job, you assess the result, and I thank you for calling. That is the modus operandi. You don't pay for what you don't get. Trust the method and give the Glass Tech a chance to clear your doubts... Good evening.
Why is your contact not here? I mean location.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
davit:

Why is your contact not here? I mean location.
I already mentioned Lagos in one of my replies above. How can I be of help to you sir?
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Kusfa(m): 9:26pm On Mar 06, 2020
Great job....will contact you soon!
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Mrtaye: 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
Smartfix:
Many people are oblivious of the fact that damaged windscreens are very repairable. With the help of a UV-aided modern technology a damaged windshield can be restored to a near perfect state (98%), without a REPLACEMENT. Our method of windshield repair is globally recognised and very reliable. That is why I am here to help my fellow Nairalanders who may be troubled by a crack on their windshield.

Thank you.
Bros what's your phone number
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mrtaye:

Bros what's your phone number
Check the coloured comment attached to this reply I am posting, WhatsApp me on the first number. (my signature).
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by edlion57(m): 12:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Nice work
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 7:21am On Mar 22, 2020
edlion57:
Nice work
Thanks man.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 7:25am On Mar 22, 2020
A Nairalander's windshield got fixed yesterday in the city of Lagos.

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by nemadfsyahooc: 1:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
Interested.how do I get ur whatsapp number. Iam in ikeja. Contact me 08023001616
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
nemadfsyahooc:
Interested.how do I get ur whatsapp number. Iam in ikeja. Contact me 08023001616
You message has been replied sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Super Combo Corrolla Deal:9Ja Used Toyota Corolla 07,03,05 And 07,1.50k to 13 / Nissan Quest 2001@1.2 Million.toks / HOME SWEET HOME - The 2010 Toyota Camry Le - AM HOME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.