Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. (3142 Views)

2005 Peugeot 406 Bulletproof V6 Euc Available With Original Duty / 8 Things You Must Do Now To Save More Than 60% Cost Of Repairs Of Your Diesel Ma / A Girl Just Got Her Car Windshield Smashed By Lasma Officials Last Night. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by COMPAQ(m): 10:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
I need this service. Please buzz me on 08025013357
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 5:50am On Mar 23, 2020
COMPAQ:
I need this service. Please buzz me on 08025013357
Done.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Covid or no covid, work is always on. Give me a call or WhatsApp me and the rest shall be history.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2020
We are still in the business of repairing your windshield. The earlier you get your crack fixed the better the result. Don't risk your windshield.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Don't take chances with your precious windscreen. The moment you notice a little chip, no matter how small it is, that is the best time to get it repaired and you are assured of an amazing result. Cracks do not just appear, they start from a little chip and then expand continuously.
If you are reading this and you have a chip or crack on your windshield, you already know what to do.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2020
We are still in the business of getting your cracked Windscreen repaired. Do well to reach out via the numbers displayed on my signature. Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by blogbuilder: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2020
I'm a mechanical engineer looking for a skill to acquire during this lockdown.can you teach me the skill sir?
I stay in Delta
Re: Windshield Damage Solution Available with pictures of repairs. by Smartfix: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2023
Happy new year to everyone.

We are still in the business of fixing cracked windscreen in the city of Lagos.
You can contact us via the number on my signature and you will never be disappointed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2014 Mazda 3 Available At 3.550m / Verysound And Neat Nissan Altima In Perfect Condition 550k / Reg. 2008 Toyota Camry SE For Sale In PH @ 1.350m Call/watsapp John 08067880681

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.