Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I Met My Wife On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Met My Wife On Nairaland (2306 Views)

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! / Can I Find A Wife On Nl? / I Met My Wife On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Christino(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2007
Oga PDF,

I'll be with you shortly, this guy needs to be checked grin

He thinks he can use our heads abi. We shall see.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=50686.msg1068792#msg1068792

Congrats! I can see u'r too excited that u decided to post this topic in three different boards (romance, jobs, career).

But could u please clarify these things:

Quote from: pcmecom on Yesterday at 10:36:11 PM
HELLO EVERYONE
I posted a job advert sometime last year and drop my phone number should in case anyone wants more info on the job,, well I recieved a lot of calls in the course of that week,but out of all the calls I recieved there was this female voice i heard on the phone,I just liked the voice and knew I wanted to see that person,It took a while before she agreed to see me because she was dating someone as of that time.

With which id (username) did u post the job advert last year? your profile says u joined this year.

Quote from: pcmecom on Yesterday at 10:36:11 PM
To cut the long story short I proposed to her on the 1st of April 2007 and she accepted, I am really happy.
Like I said I don't usually do this but i just can't hold it back,I want to say thank you nairaland and its owners,

On April 1, you proposed to your fiancee and 22 days later, u are on nairaland posting your picture and number asking for girls who are interested.

Everyone, see what this dude did some 4 days ago:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=9126.msg1060778#msg1060778

He said: "thats my picture,any girl who is interested can call me on 08033510729"

Can we now say that he has met his wife or that he has met a MAGA? I tire o angry
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by IBBFan(m): 3:39pm On Apr 26, 2007
april fooooooooooooooooooooooooooools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by sisistingy: 11:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
Nairaland are full of morons and liars.

People make up fake story cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

All kind of lies to feed all those uneducated mumus on NL cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by nnenneigbo(f): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2007
but y? how sad, i always fall for it and believe it all.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by IBBFan(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2007
@nneigbo
so if i say I LOVE U, you will believe me abi? shocked
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 1:00am On Apr 27, 2007
And I thought I was Inspector Gadget? @PDF and Xtino . . .hmmn!!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:36am On Apr 27, 2007
How come this story is two? I thought i was posting here,but i can't find my post on the thread. . . ok,i'll copy and paste here o.

Romeo must die o! LMFAO Ole buruku. To say that I fell for this cheap lie! It's good to know that we have some SSS in tha house. . . watch your back. I wonder where the guy is hiding now,maybe under another name
Find him,I'll kill him
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by IBDat(m): 5:37am On Apr 27, 2007
candy:

How come this story is two? I thought i was posting here,but i can't find my post on the thread. . . ok,i'll copy and paste here o.
Romeo must die o! LMFAO Ole buruku. To say that I fell for this cheap lie! It's good to know that we have some SSS in tha house. . . watch your back. I wonder where the guy is hiding now,maybe under another name
Find him,I'll kill him

LMAO - @PDF - u're needed here too!!!!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Dvah(f): 10:27am On Apr 27, 2007
shocked buhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Christino(m): 9:06pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ IBB

D guy don kawai, e go dey another thread dey post nude pix soon cheesy

@ Oga Kit,

PDF is the culprit here.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 11:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
Lmao . .missed u guys!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Christino(m): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2007
Kit,

Now wey you be chief of Agero Tax Collectors, Alausa Branch, you no dey get time for us anymore abi?

Na that broom we go take sweep you commot come May 29 grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by dominobaby(f): 2:49am On Apr 28, 2007
Hmmm, Since papermoon, I've ceased to believe a lot of things on nairaland. . . .of what use is all of this make believe? Sooo. . . So rubbish!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by nnenneigbo(f): 1:43am On Apr 29, 2007
IBB Fan:

@nneigbo
so if i say I LOVE U, you will believe me abi? shocked

thanks for saying that you love me, when sre you coming round.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2007
Christino:

Kit,

Now wey you be chief of Agero Tax Collectors, Alausa Branch, you no dey get time for us anymore abi?

Na that broom we go take sweep you commot come May 29 grin

@Xsi

u think say e easy to be chief broom contractor? grin grin

for us na soja go, soja come jare, nothing do us winkcool
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Chiangel1(f): 10:45pm On May 02, 2007
Meen! Dis whole story is complicated, abeg @ Christino, how did u find all dis out? Did u actually go page by page to check up the guys details?
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Rlst84sale(m): 2:32am On May 03, 2007
Congratulations and happy married life. This is the best story on Nairaland. Seun you can see now that you are fulfilling destiny and I'm proud of you guys on Nairaland.

I wish there is kind of Nairaland fund to help good causes like this even if it's only N100 each we can contribute it will go a long way, I really mean it. Keep up the good work fellows.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 2:51am On May 03, 2007
Rlst84sale:

Congratulations and happy married life. This is the best story on Nairaland. Seun you can see now that you are fulfilling destiny and I'm proud of you guys on Nairaland.

I wish there is kind of Nairaland fund to help good causes like this even if it's only N100 each we can contribute it will go a long way, I really mean it. Keep up the good work fellows.

huh? shocked @ poster did you read thru the whole thread? cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by DrDre1(m): 3:21am On May 03, 2007
I don't think he did at all grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by ikamefa(f): 3:23am On May 03, 2007
Dr. Dre:

I don't think she did at all grin

@ dre am sure[b] he[/b] did not!

@Rlst84sale read the whole thread abeg! grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Rlst84sale(m): 4:12am On May 03, 2007
Sorry I didn't, I just went back and read now, wow! he is fraud. It just makes life tough for others that might be 4 real. hey man that's Naija 4 u. It will catch up with him, just a matter of time, he is a loser. Thanks guys for the eye opener.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 7:07am On May 03, 2007
Now, I feel relieved @Rst
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by SNL(f): 12:34pm On May 03, 2007
Oh congrats!
U r such a lucky guy
I pray i meet my guy here too
any interested person should
e mail me
andreababy_sss@yahoo.com
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 12:37pm On May 03, 2007
Mumu!!!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Rlst84sale(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2007
Yesterday and early this morning, I thought about how this guy put his story together, come to think of it, he might be the same guy that posted the 7 years fiance's story of cancer and death getting everybody posting condolent responses. I sure hope not.
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Christino(m): 11:41pm On May 03, 2007
@ Chi Angel,

TO start with, we've seen " I got a job through NL, i got this/dat through a NL member. . ." but when emotional stuffs like death/relationships come in, we've learnt to doubt them (guilty until proven innocent),

The guy did not only post the topic in three places the thread immediately hit the homepage (headlines) and he wasn't a good liar. A good liar should have a sharp memory which he clearly lacked and it was easy for Oga PDF to discover that hours after he posted the first topic. It was a huge relief to see Seun remove the topic from the homepage immediately. He didn't have too many posts so one could easily read up his previous posts from his profile.

Finally, it's an online thingy so you don't take things too serious or believe all that you see, mosto them are "act ups".

@ SNL

Please go to adultfriendfinder.com or shaadi, or better still myspace/hi5 cheesy
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by kitaun(m): 11:54pm On May 03, 2007
Chris, I bin think say u wan volunteer urself?
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Dvah(f): 11:28am On May 04, 2007
kitaun:

Mumu!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!! grin
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Chiangel1(f): 10:00pm On May 04, 2007
@christino
Thanks a lot! Dats how ppl fall for some make-ups!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by temmyabby(f): 10:15pm On May 07, 2007
grin grin grin, gud luck
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by Longlife01(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2011
Happy for you man.!!! good luck and dont mess the whole things!!! okay happy married life, !!!
Re: I Met My Wife On Nairaland by pwiz(m): 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2011
Longlife01:

Happy for you man.!!! good luck and dont mess the whole things!!! okay happy married life, !!!
Eyes dey pain U.Didnt u read thru d page and see it was a make up thread? Anyway long time ago thread u revived **sigh** :-/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update On Madepatra's Thread... / My Girlfrend Is The Finest In Nigeria So Far / The Reasons Why Relationships Collaspe After The First 1 Month of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.