Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) (22886 Views)

Ogun Herbalist Arrested For Raping 17-year-old Client / Delta Herbalist Arrested With Two Human Skulls (Pictures) / 85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by MrTrend(m): 12:23pm On Mar 09, 2019
Libaq Alabade, a 37-year-old herbalist has been arrested in Ogun state after human parts were found on him.

The herbalist, Alabade was arrested by operatives of the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Mohammed Adamu’s Intelligence Response Team (IRT). Human parts which include a severed human leg, was found on him.

A tipoff from residents of the Ajuwon community in Ifo, Ogun state, led to his arrest. The residents alerted the police over suspicion that Alabade uses human parts for his rituals.

When a raid was conducted on Aladade’s house, it led to the recovery of human parts, including the severed legs of a female and male said to have been used for money rituals.

Further findings revealed that Alabade owns many houses in the community, some of which are littered with shallow graves, from where he allegedly exhumes corpses to extract preferred human parts for ritual purposes.

When interrogated, Aladade denied using human parts for his ritual works.

He said:

“This is a total set up by my known enemy, a fellow herbalist, named Segun. He had once told me that he would deal with me for exposing him to the police. I was doing security work as an OPC member. I used to help police to identify some of these dangerous elements in our society. Even in our association meetings, I used to emphasise these problems.

“Segun told me that he would show me for helping the police to arrest him. Yes, I used to inform the police of their atrocities because I cherish a decent society and I have value for human lives. He just set me up. I was arrested for killing people for rituals. I have not killed anybody. We have two graves in my compound. I have seven wives. Three died. I have five children.

“My work is simple; I have medicine for ‘manpower’, that can make a man ‘strong’ for 30 minutes of sex. One goes for N2,000 – N2,500. Let me advise the police. To reduce using human parts for rituals in Ogun State, they(police) should kill any suspect found with human parts after investigation had proved that the suspect really committed the offence or has the intention to commit.

“It is true that people are wickedly murdered for money rituals but I do not do it. I was set up by my follow herbalist because I reported him to the police.” He concluded.

Police sources revealed that the suspect will be charged to court as soon as investigations are completed.

See graphic photo below:

See more at: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/herbalist-arrested-with-human-parts-in-ogun/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by heybeemoney(m): 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2019
Jesu Oko ijo

3 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Glorylynn: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
I no fit talk again cos the name Na we we grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by naijapips04: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
please how is this news?

na their way of life.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
angry
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Etizz: 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
Oh......seriously, what are these people benefiting from this human parts business.....even the early men don't behave this barbaric way

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
No I won't say it!! I WON'T SAY IT!!!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by superior1: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
The fear of God finds no home in their heart.

10 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
If anybody ask, I no call name oh...

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Herdsmen: 12:41pm On Mar 09, 2019
Normal lifestyle

8 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
christejames:
Fake news!

I know Alabade very well, he can never swat to hurt even a fly. I believe it's his bosom friend Okoro that influenced him into this...

#caveatemptor

He was your agbo seller, right?

21 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by daddytime(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
They shouldn't waste the government's scarce resources on the idiot cannibal. He should simply be handed over to Segun the herbalist to help the government use his useless body parts for money ritual. That will be a good source of internally generated revenue for the State.

4 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by sanmtiago(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
This money ritual is becoming rampant oh cry

2 Likes

Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 12:42pm On Mar 09, 2019
which kyn wahala be this na
Re: Ogun: Herbalist Arrested With Human Parts (Graphic Photos) by Ndkings1(m): 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2019
This case should be investigated thoroughly to avoid sending the innocent to jail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malam Niga Torture Centre In Katsina Raided By Police / NDLEA Seizes ‘Largest Quantity Of Cocaine In The History Of Ekiti’ / Gray Ekpezu: Family Of UNICAL Student Shot Dead By Soldiers Seeks Justice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.